Peak Professional Mourner

This is typical of the shit we are living under in the UK. World class mourning from a tory hack. File under shit that never happened.

Almost all of the time you are a board pest, Tommy. But in this you are at least true to your ideology. You are a Leftist who can't stand the monarchy, which tracks. The Leftists here in America can't sort out which authority they should worship, so they just worship them all--except God, church leaders, and Republicans, of course. That INCLUDES the monarchy, which is repulsive to me from fellow Americans. Nothing personal against any monarchs; it's the principle of the thing.

Such hatred ... Tommy ... you should be ashamed of yourself ... God set HRH The Queen as your overlord both in this world and the next ... she's just arrived there before you is all ...

Is that a girl in the video? ...

Almost all of the time you are a board pest, Tommy. But in this you are at least true to your ideology. You are a Leftist who can't stand the monarchy, which tracks. The Leftists here in America can't sort out which authority they should worship, so they just worship them all--except God, church leaders, and Republicans, of course. That INCLUDES the monarchy, which is repulsive to me from fellow Americans. Nothing personal against any monarchs; it's the principle of the thing.
Lots of different strands here Sue.
Be honest though. Didnt you laugh out loud watching that clip ?

Such hatred ... Tommy ... you should be ashamed of yourself ... God set HRH The Queen as your overlord both in this world and the next ... she's just arrived there before you is all ...

Is that a girl in the video? ...
Sort of. Shes a tory.

Royalty are like pets

They don’t help you much but they are nice to have around

Is that a breed of rabbit or something ... she sound's like a Jacobite or a Waldensee ... if she's a girl, why isn't she at home bearing children and cooking dinner for her husband? ...
Souns like her husband needs looking after. Maybe her precocious 6 year old is making a curry for him ?

What is particularly ridiculous about the British Monarchy is that for all the pomp, pageantry and hype surrounding the "Royal Family" they are nothing more than very, very expensive show ponies who are trotted out for various celebrations and events. They have absolutely ZERO AUTHORITY over anything. I don't get it. :dunno:

Forum List

Back