Moscow horde - occupiers rape underage girls and eat dogs. AUDIO

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Moscow horde - occupiers rape underage girls and eat dogs. AUDIO​

Send Ukrainians everything they need to reclaim 2014 borders. Slava Ukraine ! with Love From Sweden

Last edited:
I'm just surprised the Russians didn't rape the dogs and eat the underage girls.

Last edited:
occupiers rape underage girls and eat dogs.
Psst - I think you linked the wrong video. There was nothing there about abusing underage girls OR eating dogs. It did sound like civilians would do well to speak very little around these guys. Not all of them are vicious, murderous scum but enough of them are that they all get painted with the same brush.

The best solution to hope for is that their military continues to struggle with supplies and low morale and at some point the majority of them just walk away. If the numbers are to be believed, Russia has lost over 51 thousand dead and wounded. That's only slightly less than what we lost in 10 years in Vietnam. Imagine if even half of that number are KIA. All in 6 months. It's a staggering indictment against who the hell ever was in charge of the military. They must be so corrupt that they steal the funding for training and weapons. THEN, this is what they get.

Psst - I think you linked the wrong video. There was nothing there about abusing underage girls OR eating dogs. It did sound like civilians would do well to speak very little around these guys. Not all of them are vicious, murderous scum but enough of them are that they all get painted with the same brush.

The best solution to hope for is that their military continues to struggle with supplies and low morale and at some point the majority of them just walk away. If the numbers are to be believed, Russia has lost over 51 thousand dead and wounded. That's only slightly less than what we lost in 10 years in Vietnam. Imagine if even half of that number are KIA. All in 6 months. It's a staggering indictment against who the hell ever was in charge of the military. They must be so corrupt that they steal the funding for training and weapons. THEN, this is what they get.

Forum List

Back