"Peaceful Protesters" Surround Car And Shoot 8 Year Old Girl Multiple Times

I really, REALLY don't want to believe this happened.
It happened

the usual black guys and guilt-ridden white libs do not want to dwell on this event because it makes the black marxists look like animals

but this is a fact they must confront
Apparently in Atlanta, Some Black Lives Matter protesters don't believe black lives matter for $hit, to black people. Probably why most plack people that get shot, are not shot by police (white or black), but other black people. It is just a cheap slogan to fool the liberal whites into feeling guilt. Black lives will not matter (in general) until they matter to black people, specifically. Sloganeering people's lives do not matter. The black slogan slingers are indeed part of their own problem, not part of the solution. Hollow slogans mean nothing.
Are you feeling okay?

There is no excuse for this and the blame belongs to the mayor and chief of police in atlanta

Proof from a "reliable" source?

You mean, like the little girl's grieving parents? Is that proof enough?

No, that's not proof enough! Have any "authorities" said it was BLM protestors? Anyone in custody?

Nope.

Authorities did not identify any suspects, and it was unclear whether the shooting was connected to protests that Bottoms said have become a feature of the neighborhood since Brooks was killed.

I really, REALLY don't want to believe this happened.
It happened

the usual black guys and guilt-ridden white libs do not want to dwell on this event because it makes the black marxists look like animals

but this is a fact they must confront
Apparently in Atlanta, Some Black Lives Matter protesters don't believe black lives matter for $hit, to black people. Probably why most plack people that get shot, are not shot by police (white or black), but other black people. It is just a cheap slogan to fool the liberal whites into feeling guilt. Black lives will not matter (in general) until they matter to black people, specifically. Sloganeering people's lives do not matter. The black slogan slingers are indeed part of their own problem, not part of the solution. Hollow slogans mean nothing.
Are you feeling okay?
Yes. Feeling fine. My position has not changed. I personally feel all lives matter regardless of race, creed, religion or political affiliation. The only caveat to that is if they are making a violent attack on somebody and especially me or mine. At that time, No Lives Matter except me and mine and any known innocents. I adopted this very early in my military days and it served me well when attacked by two large, trained black guys when I was alone on a stairway, but had been tipped the attack was going to be made. I killed nobody, but only because the lead man was lucky and he only spent 3 days in the hospital. The other guy saw the first guy bounce off a concrete block wall one flight down and tumble down the second flight, with bones sticking out of his arm and blood marking the wall where he sacrifice his arm, and decide he didn't really want any and ran back into the hall to our bay. This did not shape my opinion of people due race, as month before last found me giving CPR to a 31 year old black guy, til the EMTs arrived and me knowing he had come back from Detroit (at that time one of the US Covid capitals) only two week before.

Those left wing dirt bags are more concerned with tearing down statues than dead bodies in major cities (except when a white police officer is involved).
in this example the black people themselves created the dead body of an 8 year old black girl

Time to just start mowing the motherfuckers down.

blm.png

There is no excuse for this and the blame belongs to the mayor and chief of police in atlanta

No, that's not proof enough! Have any "authorities" said it was BLM protestors? Anyone in custody?

Nope.

Authorities did not identify any suspects, and it was unclear whether the shooting was connected to protests that Bottoms said have become a feature of the neighborhood since Brooks was killed.

This is lib denial

I guess you have no choice since the left has been chanting “PEACEFUL PROTEST” for almost two months

so you cant turn back now

Personally, I'm not going to go around shooting people down. If a Civil War does break out, however, combatants must go after political targets and their families, plus Marxist educators.

Personally, I'm not going to go around shooting people down. If a Civil War does break out, however, combatants must go after political targets and their families, plus Marxist educators.
I think we are closer to a racial bloodbath now than we were 3 monthis ago

the viedo where large numbers of black radicals armed with long guns are visiting the Stone Mountain memorial is going to drive even more gun sales to white people

I think we are closer to a racial bloodbath now than we were 3 monthis ago

the viedo where large numbers of black radicals armed with long guns are visiting the Stone Mountain memorial is going to drive even more gun sales to white people
Blacks are busy creating enemies.....and the problem is somebody innocent is going to die because of these BLM jerks.

Nope.

This is lib denial

I guess you have no choice since the left has been chanting “PEACEFUL PROTEST” for almost two months

so you cant turn back now

The vast majority have been peaceful, that is a fact. There have been multiple protests in my state, for example, all peaceful. You just don’t hear about them or you don’t want. That is not to excuse the violence and lawlessness that occurred in some and have been highlighted in the media. But it is a fact that you don’t want to acknowledge because it doesn’t fit your Trumpist demonize the left theme.

Forum List

Back