"Peaceful Protesters" Surround Car And Shoot 8 Year Old Girl Multiple Times

There is going to be a law and order election in blue cities all over the nation....I hope the libs are ready for it....its going to be brutal.....conservatives from both parties will be elected in these failed cities....there is always a price to pay for madness.....

So innocent, now gone
1594082162592.png
1594082162592.png

:(

I really, REALLY don't want to believe this happened.
It happened

the usual black guys and guilt-ridden white libs do not want to dwell on this event because it makes the black marxists look like animals

but this is a fact they must confront
Sadly, 6 children died this weekend from violence. One in her grandmothers backyard, a boy in dc getting something out of his parents car. His granddad was part of the Guardian Angels.
I could go on, but I can’t.

It happened

the usual black guys and guilt-ridden white libs do not want to dwell on this event because it makes the black marxists look like animals

Apparently in Atlanta, Some Black Lives Matter protesters don't believe black lives matter for $hit, to black people. Probably why most plack people that get shot, are not shot by police (white or black), but other black people. It is just a cheap slogan to fool the liberal whites into feeling guilt. Black lives will not matter (in general) until they matter to black people, specifically. Sloganeering people's lives do not matter. The black slogan slingers are indeed part of their own problem, not part of the solution. Hollow slogans mean nothing.

It happened

Apparently in Atlanta, Some Black Lives Matter protesters don't believe black lives matter for $hit, to black people. Probably why most plack people that get shot, are not shot by police (white or black), but other black people. It is just a cheap slogan to fool the liberal whites into feeling guilt. Black lives will not matter (in general) until they matter to black people, specifically. Sloganeering people's lives do not matter. The black slogan slingers are indeed part of their own problem, not part of the solution. Hollow slogans mean nothing.
Informative...

It happened

Informative...
Somebody please get us an "informative" emote....PLEASE!!! Coyote and I would use it enough to justify.

Forum List

Back