"Peaceful Protesters" Surround Car And Shoot 8 Year Old Girl Multiple Times

Time to just start mowing the motherfuckers down.

For the moment the randomness of BLM/Antifa attacks make self-defense strategy quite difficult to formulate. Ninety percent of any effective of self-defense plan involves danger avoidance, which requires route planning, which requires constantly updated intelligence on local threats. Perhaps the most important tip in dealing with mobs is to avoid them if at all possible, which could mean something as simple as ducking down a side street soon as you see one. All in all, I agree with you. Problem is . . . anyone who "mows" down these terrorists in most democrat run cities/towns will be treated as a violent criminal themselves. What a world. God protect this little one's soul.

anyone who "mows" down these terrorists in most democrat run cities/towns will be treated as a violent criminal themselves. What a world. God protect this little one's soul.
If I must choose I’d rather take my chances with a corrupt black DA than a mob of Mau Mau cutthroats

shoot first (if necessary) and hire a lawyer later

Trump needs to declare martisl law in every democrat city that refuses to quell the violence

then arrest or shoot every lib who fails to obey
And how do they identify the political philosophy of each person, Phrenology?

Trump needs to declare martisl law in every democrat city that refuses to quell the violence

It was protesters at the wendys in Atlanta where the black guy resisting arrest was killed

since the riots began about 20 people - mostly black - have died

this is liberal insanity at its worst

It was protesters at the wendys in Atlanta where the black guy resisting arrest was killed

since the riots began about 20 people - mostly black - have died

this is liberal insanity at its worst
I think your numbers are a little suspect....roughly 30 died this weekend alone.
This is all going according to the Democrat's plan. Perhaps Democrats want as many to die a day as from COVID-19

I think your numbers are a little suspect....roughly 30 died this weekend alone.
I may not be up to date and the death count continues to grow

this is black people killing other black people

And to think......the democrat party supports this violence and killing......they will literally do anything to take power............... God help us if biden wins.

Why...........?

They voted for this. This is what they want. They want the democrat party to strip the police from Black neighborhoods........the rich white democrat party neighborhoods will have more than enough police.......but this is what they want....

The democrat party would rather rule in hell than live in heaven........

They voted for this. This is what they want.
As detestable as lib la la land is, nevertheless its an important part of the economy and the nation

we are not liberals who have to cheer for the destruction of the country

The governor has now called in the National Guard, a thousand troops.

Defacing monuments and statues is not a moral right. And yet the media describe criticism of the repulsive, illegal conduct as though it’s an exaltation of white power.

Forum List

Back