Bruno the Bear tranquilized in Missouri, officials say for his safety

Yes indeed we gotz bears around in the woods here in SW Mizzouri. They plan on offering a black bear hunt but not on my land I will make sure they are safe.

That is about 90 minutes from my place...
I've always wanted to go riding through southern
Missouri and then across Kentucky, and then the Smoky Mnts - Tennessee, Asheville NC, north Ga again. Then down the coast toward Jekkyl Island and St Augustine.
1594076939168.png

I live in a rural area of CA. Had a bear on my back porch. I have an extra fridge out there and he opened the door and stuck his head in. I turned the porch light on and startled him. He stood up with a bag of apples is his mouth. He took off, I got on my quad and chased him. He ran for a bit then just stopped and sat down to eat the apples. I revved up the quad and made a lot of noise. He got up and took off. He was clearly having fun with me.

I live in a rural area of CA. Had a bear on my back porch. I have an extra fridge out there and he opened the door and stuck his head in. I turned the porch light on and startled him. He stood up with a bag of apples is his mouth. He took off, I got on my quad and chased him. He ran for a bit then just stopped and sat down to eat the apples. I revved up the quad and made a lot of noise. He got up and took off. He was clearly having fun with me.
This right here is the reason why it is better to keep what means enough to you inside your house because then you won't have to worry as much about it being stolen by anyone or any animals that may be wandering around.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This right here is the reason why it is better to keep what means enough to you inside your house because then you won't have to worry as much about it being stolen by anyone or any animals that may be wandering around.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
We live with bears, deer and what ever hunts them. He hasn't been back since I peed on the steps. We use Ammonia in the garbage, bears HATE Ammonia. (Well who doesn't?) LOL

Those things are like giant racoons...they'll get into everything!!
Never go near a cub, because you can bet there's a very protective mom
lurking nearby.

Don't be fooled by that show you used to watch.

Never forget the day the Wife and I were visiting relatives on lake Okanagan in BC Canada.
We took the rowboat across the lake which is all national park.
We paddled around a boulder about 20 foot tall and we were about the same distance from shore.
There sat two cubs no more than 25 feet away. It was all good until we saw momma about ten foot behind em.
I coulda pulled a water skier behind that rowboat....
Apparently the bears never come that far down the mountain but there had been a drought forcing them down to a reliable water source.
My canadian relatives didnt believe us so we went and got the film developed the next day.
And there they were about 200 yards up the mountain.

Forum List

Back