Peaceful Protesters Arrested in Russia...Not a Peep From Conservatives

Pitiful. Sad and pitiful. You've got one comment, from a year and a half ago, from someone who is paid for their opinion. So what?

Tucker simply believes we have no business there and this all could have been prevented had Zelensky just backed off of joining the UN which they probably couldn't be part of in the first place. But you know how the left is, the only people entitled to an opinion are other leftists.

It's all over Fox and Newsmax. We conservatives are hoping these demonstrations will aid in breaking Russian soldiers will to fight. You worthless leftist traitors crack me up...
Post slinks to it then

And? Show me Hunter Biden saying he’s rooting for China to eradicate the Uyghurs.

Tucker Carlson was specifically rooting for Russia in their conflict with Ukraine. You asked. I showed you. Now you will do anything to avoid admitting that Carlson is a bad person.

No, I asked where the Republicans are taking Putin's side in this war, not what he said a year and a half ago when it wasn't even imaginable.

No, I asked where the Republicans are taking Putin's side in this war, not what he said a year and a half ago when it wasn't even imaginable.
I know. It wasn’t imaginable that Russia would want to take Ukraine. They got Crimea and that would obviously be all they would ever want.

Dopes.

That's not what I asked, nor is that guaranteed. Would you support their right to?
I reject your question because it is an absurdity.

Why ponder such absurdities?

Maybe you should recognize why Russia has neighbors that want military alliances with their opponents and why our neighbors don’t.

I reject your question because it is an absurdity.

Why ponder such absurdities?

Maybe you should recognize why Russia has neighbors that want military alliances with their opponents and why our neighbors don’t.
Is it? You clearly do not understand history, nothing lasts forever. Including the goodwill between neighbors. Your ducking and dodging reeks of hypocrisy.

Is it? You clearly do not understand history, nothing lasts forever. Including the goodwill between neighbors. Your ducking and dodging reeks of hypocrisy.
Okay, I'll answer the question.

If our country was an authoritarian dictatorship and Canada or Mexico were fledgling democracies, then I would support them allying with other democracies who respect individual rights and self determination.

Know why? Because this isn't about protecting Russia from invasion. It's about protecting Putin from being toppled by his own people.

From the Piece..:

MOSCOW (AP) — Protesters took to the streets in Moscow, St. Petersburg and across Russia on Friday to decry the invasion of Ukraine, even as authorities sought to suppress the spreading antiwar sentiment and project an image of strength and righteousness.

The largest demonstration erupted in St. Petersburg, where several hundred people spontaneously gathered in the city center, chanting “No to war!” as police in full riot gear detained one protester after another.

The OVD-Info rights group that tracks political arrests counted 437 detentions in 26 Russian cities, including 226 in Moscow and 130 in St. Petersburg. In Moscow, police were also detaining random people who were just passing by, according to media reports.

The rallies on Friday night appeared smaller than on Thursday, when thousands took to the streets across Russia. A total of 1,820 demonstrators were detained in 58 Russian cities on Thursday night, including 1,002 in Moscow, according to OVD-Info.

===

I guess when you're enaomored with the brutal dictator that invades other nations...you don't care so much about peaceful demonstrators being arrested all of the sudden. It was like 10 days ago that the conservatives styled themselves as the hero of the oppressed, champions of free speech and giving voice to the downtrodden. What happened to you guys?
You obviously support domestic violence, since I haven't seen you post anything condemning it.

From the Piece..:

MOSCOW (AP) — Protesters took to the streets in Moscow, St. Petersburg and across Russia on Friday to decry the invasion of Ukraine, even as authorities sought to suppress the spreading antiwar sentiment and project an image of strength and righteousness.

The largest demonstration erupted in St. Petersburg, where several hundred people spontaneously gathered in the city center, chanting “No to war!” as police in full riot gear detained one protester after another.

The OVD-Info rights group that tracks political arrests counted 437 detentions in 26 Russian cities, including 226 in Moscow and 130 in St. Petersburg. In Moscow, police were also detaining random people who were just passing by, according to media reports.

The rallies on Friday night appeared smaller than on Thursday, when thousands took to the streets across Russia. A total of 1,820 demonstrators were detained in 58 Russian cities on Thursday night, including 1,002 in Moscow, according to OVD-Info.

===

I guess when you're enaomored with the brutal dictator that invades other nations...you don't care so much about peaceful demonstrators being arrested all of the sudden. It was like 10 days ago that the conservatives styled themselves as the hero of the oppressed, champions of free speech and giving voice to the downtrodden. What happened to you guys?
Good for the russian people

pity there will be no demonstrations like that when china invades Taiwan

Forum List

Back