Peaceful Protesters Arrested in Russia...Not a Peep From Conservatives

At last liberals are finally acknowledging that Trudeau and Putin are cast from the same die. That's what I was waiting for.

Putin should not interrupt Russians from voicing dissent. Sadly they have no inalienable right to do so. Yet not so long ago our own liberals were having tantrums about some other folks voicing dissent, in some cases calling for destruction of property, confiscation, and violence to stop it. Liberals are hypocrites of the highest order.
You are thick as shit. Do you really believe this shit or are you on the payroll ?

You are thick as shit. Do you really believe this shit or are you on the payroll ?
Putin treats peaceful protesters the same as Trudeau, minus trampling with horses, actually that makes Trudeau worse. Who knew?

Your American compatriots did call for violence, theft of private property. And unlawful detention against peaceful Canadians. Is your memory that bad? Or are you really that stupid as not to grasp it?

No, moron. The people of Ukraine geto decide.

Did you forget about them already or do you also not give a shit about self-determination?
Really?

Have you shared that wisdom with President Putin? It doesn't appear that he got the memo.

I know. It wasn’t imaginable that Russia would want to take Ukraine. They got Crimea and that would obviously be all they would ever want.

Dopes.
Which US President convinced Ukraine to return their nuclear weapons to Russia after President Reagan forced the collapse of the Soviet Union by promising that they would be protected?

Which US President and Vice President allowed President Putin to take over Crimea?

Which President prevented Putin from taking any additional territory and started no wars?

Putin treats peaceful protesters the same as Trudeau, minus trampling with horses, actually that makes Trudeau worse. Who knew?

Your American compatriots did call for violence, theft of private property. And unlawful detention against peaceful Canadians. Is your memory that bad? Or are you really that stupid as not to grasp it?

I don't recall, were you the idiot who was stating that Putin was defending Russians outside of it's border with his invasion of the Ukraine or was it another fucking idiot? You're defending the aggressors actions here so it sounds like something you'd say.

I don't recall, were you the idiot who was stating that Putin was defending Russians outside of it's border with his invasion of the Ukraine or was it another fucking idiot? You're defending the aggressors actions here so it sounds like something you'd say.
Your memory problems aren't my concern. If looking stupid is your goal, mission accomplished.

download (11).png

299d40d5de8a5486.png

From the Piece..:

MOSCOW (AP) — Protesters took to the streets in Moscow, St. Petersburg and across Russia on Friday to decry the invasion of Ukraine, even as authorities sought to suppress the spreading antiwar sentiment and project an image of strength and righteousness.

The largest demonstration erupted in St. Petersburg, where several hundred people spontaneously gathered in the city center, chanting “No to war!” as police in full riot gear detained one protester after another.

The OVD-Info rights group that tracks political arrests counted 437 detentions in 26 Russian cities, including 226 in Moscow and 130 in St. Petersburg. In Moscow, police were also detaining random people who were just passing by, according to media reports.

The rallies on Friday night appeared smaller than on Thursday, when thousands took to the streets across Russia. A total of 1,820 demonstrators were detained in 58 Russian cities on Thursday night, including 1,002 in Moscow, according to OVD-Info.

===

I guess when you're enaomored with the brutal dictator that invades other nations...you don't care so much about peaceful demonstrators being arrested all of the sudden. It was like 10 days ago that the conservatives styled themselves as the hero of the oppressed, champions of free speech and giving voice to the downtrodden. What happened to you guys?
Tell us more about how great it was to arrest Canadian protesters and Jan 6 protesters.

Tell us more about how great it was to arrest Canadian protesters and Jan 6 protesters.

In both cases they were breaking the laws, not peacefully protesting. Your Russian idol arrested people because he didn't like what they were saying...and you remained quiet you sick fuck.

From the Piece..:

MOSCOW (AP) — Protesters took to the streets in Moscow, St. Petersburg and across Russia on Friday to decry the invasion of Ukraine, even as authorities sought to suppress the spreading antiwar sentiment and project an image of strength and righteousness.

The largest demonstration erupted in St. Petersburg, where several hundred people spontaneously gathered in the city center, chanting “No to war!” as police in full riot gear detained one protester after another.

The OVD-Info rights group that tracks political arrests counted 437 detentions in 26 Russian cities, including 226 in Moscow and 130 in St. Petersburg. In Moscow, police were also detaining random people who were just passing by, according to media reports.

The rallies on Friday night appeared smaller than on Thursday, when thousands took to the streets across Russia. A total of 1,820 demonstrators were detained in 58 Russian cities on Thursday night, including 1,002 in Moscow, according to OVD-Info.

===

I guess when you're enaomored with the brutal dictator that invades other nations...you don't care so much about peaceful demonstrators being arrested all of the sudden. It was like 10 days ago that the conservatives styled themselves as the hero of the oppressed, champions of free speech and giving voice to the downtrodden. What happened to you guys?

Um, I'm more concerned with the political prisoners held in solitary confinement in DC

Forum List

Back