'Paying the price': White House says it misread threat of inflation, but there were warnings

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Oh they "misread" it. I guess that makes it okay then. Incompetent boobs!

WASHINGTON – Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen tried 15 months ago to shut down some economists’ concerns that President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion economic relief package could fuel rising prices.

MSM and the "experts" told the world that injecting $4T into the economy wasn't going to impact inflation. LOL. Some on here even believed it.

Trump should have dealt with the spiraling debt you were accumulating, he didn't, though he tried to increase domestic industries and the Middle Class.

The debt will have to be dealt with, your "allies" will turn their backs even quicker if your dollar collapses. Your open border is already a really bad red flag.

Trump should have dealt with the spiraling debt you were accumulating, he didn't, though he tried to increase domestic industries and the Middle Class.
He *talked* about raising interest rates....He *began* reeling in the out-of-control "quantitative easing" money printing bonanza.

But even those tepid actions were too much for the Wall Street bankster oligarchy.

Not sure if it’s on purpose or they are that grossly incompetent…either way, very good reasons to not put demafascist in positions of power

Oh they "misread" it. I guess that makes it okay then. Incompetent boobs!

Oh....so now they're claiming they fucked up. It's just messy paperwork.
For over a year they're claiming it wasn't happening and now they have to admit it....but they say it's not their fault. It's Putin's fault.

Well we're not buy it.

Last edited:
Oh....so now they're claiming the fucked up. It's just messy paperwork.
For over a year they're claiming it wasn't happening and now they have to admit it....but they say it's not their fault. It's Putin's fault.

Well we're not buy it.

I think they first thought the Roe thing would save their bacon, and now they see even the gun control thing isn't playing out outside the bluest of blue areas.

They didn't "misread" jack shit.

Everything they're doing is on purpose.

Sadly a lot of Americans will buy it because "the white house said so".

But we all saw the transformation of America and inflation last year and the writing was on the wall. A lot of investors and money handlers warned us of it. People like Greg manarino were saying it was coming last year and told us the severity of it.

But the proof this is on purpose lies in the fact they do nothing about it. The current administration talks about problems, then kind of just slowly backs away with the problem still sitting there until another problem comes up that they talk about so people forget about the previous one.

Ok fine, you "misread", well.......do something then. Anything, even if it doesn't work at least trying to fix the problem is better than nothing. But the fact they do absolutely nothing proves it's what they want.

I think they first thought the Roe thing would save their bacon, and now they see even the gun control thing isn't playing out outside the bluest of blue areas.
But still.....people are getting killed because of Democrats and their reckless policies.

FYI, John Hinkley is being release to shoot more people. His first words were "Time to rock and roll".

But still.....people are getting killed because of Democrats and their reckless policies.

FYI, John Hinkley is being release to shoot more people. His first words were "Time to rock and roll".

The whole "we want to take your guns but still release bad guys with slaps on the wrist" thing is a joke, I have no idea how they can think it's a successful campaign strategy.

Forum List

Back