The new Press Secretary is awful, watch her just read her answer to Doocy

“No easy questions today?”

What the hell? We are on the edge of a global recession that the cult helped cause…

This woman (AN ADULT FEMALE HUMAN) is not good at her job.

Well, she may be bad at her job, but at least she's a Black Female, right?

Every such token is worth a million Black Female votes.

The fact that it costs them far more in White votes of both genders never occurs to the fools.

Get up there and show her how it's done uncle anus.
That’s not the issue, dufus. None of us are claiming we are qualified. That doesn’t mean we can’t point out that this woman was picked for being a gay black and is incapable of doing nothing more than reading the answers her staff prepared for her.

That’s not the issue, dufus. None of us are claiming we are qualified. That doesn’t mean we can’t point out that this woman was picked for being a gay black and is incapable of doing nothing more than reading the answers her staff prepared for her.
Yous guys were disparaging a white woman also which means nobody can do the job as you do-nothings can.

Yous guys were disparaging a white woman also which means nobody can do the job like you do nothings can.
We weren’t disparaging Ginger’s competency. We were disparaging her for her ability to lie and hedge.

And we are certainly not do-nothings just because we aren’t qualified to be a presidential press secretary.

This woman now serving is the very demonstration for why unqualified people shouldn’t get jobs just because they are black females. The current woman is just reading notes.

We weren’t disparaging Ginger’s competency. We were disparaging her for her ability to lie and hedge.

And we are certainly not do-nothings just because we aren’t qualified to be a presidential press secretary.

This woman now serving is the very demonstration for why unqualified people shouldn’t get jobs just because they are black females. The current woman is just reading notes.
Oh, nos reading notes that has never ever been done by a white person. Again, show her how it is done, Ms. Perfect.

Oh, nos reading notes that has never ever been done by a white person. Again, show her how it is done, Ms. Perfect.
No white person was ever so completely incompetent in that role that he or she did NOTHING other than read prepared notes. Based on how the black female AA hire is doing, I could have done that job as a college freshman.

She is a totally unqualified person who got to where she is based on color and gender.

She just takes a key word in the question and reads a prepared script. :auiqs.jpg: :clap:

No white person was ever so completely incompetent in that role that he or she did NOTHING other than read prepared notes. Based on how the black female AA hire is doing, I could have done that job as a college freshman.

She is a totally unqualified person who got to where she is based on color and gender.
You sounds jelly and you wish you had the connections.

1654265277725.png

That tells you right there..lots of people do not care what happens to this country. They enjoy the destruction....nor do they care that their fellow americans are facing hard times from ACTUAL AND INTENTIONAL inflation.

Last edited:
She just takes a key word in the question and reads a prepared script. :auiqs.jpg: :clap:
That’s exactly how she’s doing it. She has tabs on the binder, and as soon she hears a key word (inflation, border, etc.), she opens to that page and starts reading. That’s why what she’s reading doesn’t really answer the question asked; it’s only peripherally related because it’s the same basic topic.

She’s an imposter, obviously, but not even a good one.

“No easy questions today?”

What the hell? We are on the edge of a global recession that the cult helped cause…

This woman (AN ADULT FEMALE HUMAN) is not good at her job.

Their "cult" leaders keep telling them it's Trumps fault, Republicans fault or Putin's fault...and that it's racist to say otherwise.

So they believe it all.
Typical behavior and expectations from the morally bankrupt and narcissistic low information group.

You sounds jelly and you wish you had the connections.
Hardly. I’d feel like shit knowing I was incompetent and only got hired because i was a Black female gay. I took great pride in myself, for example, in establishing and running a successful business based on my talents and abilities.

If this one weren’t a black female, she would have graduated from a middling state college and nobody would ever have heard of her.

We really need to get back to valuing people for their abilities rather than how closely the fit a “woke” ideal.

Let's not forget.....these shooting occur in blue states or Blue cities run by democrats. THEY DO NOTHING. EXCEPT they want to take the guns from law abiding citizens who had no hand in this and indeed if they were present they would take out the shooter thus saving lives. You don't, if you have any sense, put up signs at a school that says, GUN FREE ZONE. HOW STUPID can you BE?? Democrats offer no solution but gun confiscation. Repunks say, arm teachers, use guards at entrances, make it harder for criminals to get into schools to do harm....but nooooooooo....the only dem solution is gun confiscation. naturally. They have a reason. HELL...it appears they may be behind some of this. And the kids are expendable. If they don't kill them before birth, kill them with covid shots, kill them in schools and those that rate, use them for sexual gratification and eternal youth. y ou know what i'm talking about.

Forum List

Back