Pawns of the Powers that Be

georgie----you are pathetic-----anyone interested in that which georgie denies have happened---(because he actually wishes that more of it happened and will take place in the future) google "DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW" May all those who trivialize this filth see it experienced by their own
Right after you Google "Dhimmi ORPHAN LAW" and its relationship to the infliction of a Jewish State upon Palestine. May you meet Hitler in Hades...SOON.

Sounds like a threat. I believe you could lose your posting privileges for that.

georgie----you are pathetic-----anyone interested in that which georgie denies have happened---(because he actually wishes that more of it happened and will take place in the future) google "DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW" May all those who trivialize this filth see it experienced by their own
Right after you Google "Dhimmi ORPHAN LAW" and its relationship to the infliction of a Jewish State upon Palestine. May you meet Hitler in Hades...SOON.

Tens of thousands of Sudanese christians were enslaved and sexually and otherwise physically abused by the same SHARIAH SHIT LAW that galvanized my mother-in-laws escape from the filth that amuses georgie ------in fact----it is people like Georgie who facilitiate the genocide, rape and enslavment fest in Sudan Sudan is very much a shariah shit hole on about the same level as the one in which my husband was born----It is ruled by invader dogs from arabia----who used are there as part of their traditional occupation----SLAVE TRADING------the pigs supplied subsaharan slaves to Egypt and even to parts of europe and back to arabia and all the way to IRAN -------an occupation still legal for THEM-----The sudanese christians tend to be subsaharan blacks -----so georgie feels its ok that the kids are enslaved and raped The shit hole in which my husband was born cannot do the enslavement things so easily anymore-----there are simply no dhimmis left to enslave-----but they do manage to exploit some LEFT OVER SUBSAHARANS-----another reason Georgies admires the system and lauded the genocide in sudan.

There are lots of escaped sudanese in Israel now------when they begin to tell the histories of the filth they endured------the georgies of the world will spit in their faces too-------secretly sad that the system of rape and enslavement is slowly be eroded aways

Be nice to Rosie, George, or I will wish a kidney stone upon you.
I really wish you wouldn't!

Georgie seems to have a problem with the realities of islamic law and its applications For some reason he is motivated to engage in a COVER-UP. Islamic law is very interesting------like all other groups of people----the issue of Right vs Wrong ---is tied up in the legal code.
Several years ago I had a conversation with a woman who stated that she is a lawyer and a muslim We got into a discussion of islamic law-----and ---well into the discussion the issue of the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW-----She defended it VIGOROUSLY------Its basis is the islamic belief that ALL CHILDREN are born MUSLIMS----but their minds can be perverted by parents of other creeds. In the system of "dhimmia" ----the religious freedom allowed non muslims is based on the males of the non muslim groups agreement to exist only as subjugated to the islamic society and tributory to it-----this agreement allows a man the right to teach his own creed to his children.. In islamic law ADOPTION OF A CHILD does not exist. CUSTODY exists and that custody must be EITHER a musim male----OR a dhimmi male. In all cases of CUSTODY DISPUTE_----the muslim wins over the dhimmi. The rationale for always assigning custody to the muslim male over the dhimmi male is
"THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILD" a child has the RIGHT---to be in
the custody of a male of the SUPERIOR RELIGION Ie Dhimmi orphan law, argued the attorney PROTECTS THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILD
Georgie and Tinnie agree whole-heartedly.

Tens of thousands of Sudanese christians were enslaved and sexually and otherwise physically abused by the same SHARIAH SHIT LAW that galvanized my mother-in-laws escape from the filth that amuses georgie ------in fact----it is people like Georgie who facilitiate the genocide, rape and enslavment fest in Sudan Sudan is very much a shariah shit hole on about the same level as the one in which my husband was born----It is ruled by invader dogs from arabia----who used are there as part of their traditional occupation----SLAVE TRADING------the pigs supplied subsaharan slaves to Egypt and even to parts of europe and back to arabia and all the way to IRAN -------an occupation still legal for THEM-----The sudanese christians tend to be subsaharan blacks -----so georgie feels its ok that the kids are enslaved and raped The shit hole in which my husband was born cannot do the enslavement things so easily anymore-----there are simply no dhimmis left to enslave-----but they do manage to exploit some LEFT OVER SUBSAHARANS-----another reason Georgies admires the system and lauded the genocide in sudan.

There are lots of escaped sudanese in Israel now------when they begin to tell the histories of the filth they endured------the georgies of the world will spit in their faces too-------secretly sad that the system of rape and enslavement is slowly be eroded aways

Tens of thousands of Sudanese christians were...

Are you lost again?

This is the Israel and Palestine forum.

An understanding of the details of islamic law are VITAL in understanding the issue of "israel/palestine" LAW ---reflects culture and mindset of any given society It fascinates me that Jhadist propagandaists are AFRAID of discussion of this vital topic An insight for tinnie-----I mentioned the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW-------it is very intersting in the land in which my mother-in-law got caught up in it--------there was a period of time POST WORLD WAR I-----with the break up of the Ottoman empire-----that the brits decide to BAN IT ------but due to POPULAR DEMAND------they allowed it to be reinstated-----circa I think ----1930 do not quote me----I am not sure of the sequence of events and it MAY have been the Ottomans who wanted it banned and then it got reinstated.

The interesting insight refers to the OTTOMANS-----they did actually VIOLATE SHARIAH LAW------in lands they controlled-----by moderating it. It was not ONLY ataturk who did so----the OTTOMANS tended toward moderation historically-------which is one of the several reasons why ARABS HATE THEM

An understanding of the details of islamic law are VITAL in understanding the issue of "israel/palestine" LAW ---reflects culture and mindset of any given society It fascinates me that Jhadist propagandaists are AFRAID of discussion of this vital topic An insight for tinnie-----I mentioned the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW-------it is very intersting in the land in which my mother-in-law got caught up in it--------there was a period of time POST WORLD WAR I-----with the break up of the Ottoman empire-----that the brits decide to BAN IT ------but due to POPULAR DEMAND------they allowed it to be reinstated-----circa I think ----1930 do not quote me----I am not sure of the sequence of events and it MAY have been the Ottomans who wanted it banned and then it got reinstated.

The interesting insight refers to the OTTOMANS-----they did actually VIOLATE SHARIAH LAW------in lands they controlled-----by moderating it. It was not ONLY ataturk who did so----the OTTOMANS tended toward moderation historically-------which is one of the several reasons why ARABS HATE THEM

-----I mentioned the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW-------

Are there DHIMMI in Palestine?

islamic law are VITAL

What Islamic laws are in Palestine?

try to focus tinnie------SHARIAH LAW ---for devout muslims is DIVINE----historically---dhimmia was enforced in what you have now decided to call "palestine" which is the roman name for Israel/Judea----when arabs occupied palestine and it was very much enforced in other arab invaded lands----where jews lived----Like morocco and baghdad. Even if NOT enforced in full----the fact that it is "DIVINE ISLAMIC LAW" has a major effect on the more's and customs and behaviors of muslims dominated societies A good example on this message board was demonstrated by the EGYPTIAN LAWYER---who advocated SEXUAL ATTACKS ON JEWISH WOMEN by muslims. If sexual attacks on NON MUSLIMS who are not "protected by dhimmi status" were illegal for muslims ----the MUSLIM FEMALE LAWYER would not advocate them. In fact----sexual attacks on non muslim--non dhimmi women is absolutely legal in islamic law Are there DHIMMIS in pakistan? not exactly-----but rape of east pakistani women was encouraged LEGALLY-----of hindus it was obviously legal----but for MUSLIM GIRLS-----the clerics issued an edict of takfir----upon the east pakistani muslims rendering them, for practical purposes----NOT MUSLIM-------1/4 million women were legally raped by the west pakistani army-------legal by ISLAMIC LAW. Rape is not officially sanctioned by the constitution of Pakistan-----In that situation----it was a matter of SHARIAH LAW --------you persistent "are there any dhimmis" -----is truly idiotic and underlines the fact that you are dimwitted

more for tinnie THE DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW was on the books in the country in which my husband was born and it is the reason his parents were escaping from that country to palestine------in an act people like you call an INVASION OF JEWS in "muslim land" They knew that there were jewish communities in Palestine that were not ruled under the filth of shariah at that time----in fact----there was a DEFACTO "land of israel" For the rest of cyberspace----ie you people out there not feeble minded----DHIMMIA in the course of the history of islam has ----regularly been enforced on a MORE OR LESS basis. ---often as a CONVENIENCE thing----The moghul empire rulers RE DEFINED it to include hindus who technically are not eligible

Georgie seems to have a problem with the realities of islamic law and its applications For some reason he is motivated to engage in a COVER-UP. Islamic law is very interesting------like all other groups of people----the issue of Right vs Wrong ---is tied up in the legal code.
Several years ago I had a conversation with a woman who stated that she is a lawyer and a muslim We got into a discussion of islamic law-----and ---well into the discussion the issue of the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW-----She defended it VIGOROUSLY------Its basis is the islamic belief that ALL CHILDREN are born MUSLIMS----but their minds can be perverted by parents of other creeds. In the system of "dhimmia" ----the religious freedom allowed non muslims is based on the males of the non muslim groups agreement to exist only as subjugated to the islamic society and tributory to it-----this agreement allows a man the right to teach his own creed to his children.. In islamic law ADOPTION OF A CHILD does not exist. CUSTODY exists and that custody must be EITHER a musim male----OR a dhimmi male. In all cases of CUSTODY DISPUTE_----the muslim wins over the dhimmi. The rationale for always assigning custody to the muslim male over the dhimmi male is
"THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILD" a child has the RIGHT---to be in
the custody of a male of the SUPERIOR RELIGION Ie Dhimmi orphan law, argued the attorney PROTECTS THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILD
Georgie and Tinnie agree whole-heartedly.
Why don't you start a thread on the Realities of Islamic Law?
I suspect we would agree on many aspects of Muslim authoritarianism.
That doesn't excuse Israeli crimes against humanity in my moral universe, but obviously it does in yours.
Right?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
wrong georgie------you are deflecting in the islamo nazi pig style-------The discussion is about the situation between the arab muslims who call themselves "palestinians" lately-----and the jews of Israel you have simply THROWN like a monkey throwing feces------your ASSERTION THAT ISRAEL COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. I am discussing some of the reasons that both you and THE UMMAH consider the rape and enslavement of jews to be an act looked upon with favor by a 'god' and why you and yours laud the sneak up attacks involving infant throat slitting------a technique not new -----involving jew as victim and muslim and knife wielder The SOCIOLOGY of that behavior which you endorse-----is IMPORTANT That you do not consider that infant throat slitting a "crime" is based in your aculturation

wrong georgie------you are deflecting in the islamo nazi pig style-------The discussion is about the situation between the arab muslims who call themselves "palestinians" lately-----and the jews of Israel you have simply THROWN like a monkey throwing feces------your ASSERTION THAT ISRAEL COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. I am discussing some of the reasons that both you and THE UMMAH consider the rape and enslavement of jews to be an act looked upon with favor by a 'god' and why you and yours laud the sneak up attacks involving infant throat slitting------a technique not new -----involving jew as victim and muslim and knife wielder The SOCIOLOGY of that behavior which you endorse-----is IMPORTANT That you do not consider that infant throat slitting a "crime" is based in your aculturation
sweetie pigs aint nazis or muslims and dont rape either.

ducks go in for gang rape but despite that in my dad's native city up north they use duck to mean sweetie

pigs may indeed be toxic to eat and haram to jews and muslims but that dont qualify!

kindly re align your animals to avoid blood libels!

try to focus tinnie------SHARIAH LAW ---for devout muslims is DIVINE----historically---dhimmia was enforced in what you have now decided to call "palestine" which is the roman name for Israel/Judea----when arabs occupied palestine and it was very much enforced in other arab invaded lands----where jews lived----Like morocco and baghdad. Even if NOT enforced in full----the fact that it is "DIVINE ISLAMIC LAW" has a major effect on the more's and customs and behaviors of muslims dominated societies A good example on this message board was demonstrated by the EGYPTIAN LAWYER---who advocated SEXUAL ATTACKS ON JEWISH WOMEN by muslims. If sexual attacks on NON MUSLIMS who are not "protected by dhimmi status" were illegal for muslims ----the MUSLIM FEMALE LAWYER would not advocate them. In fact----sexual attacks on non muslim--non dhimmi women is absolutely legal in islamic law Are there DHIMMIS in pakistan? not exactly-----but rape of east pakistani women was encouraged LEGALLY-----of hindus it was obviously legal----but for MUSLIM GIRLS-----the clerics issued an edict of takfir----upon the east pakistani muslims rendering them, for practical purposes----NOT MUSLIM-------1/4 million women were legally raped by the west pakistani army-------legal by ISLAMIC LAW. Rape is not officially sanctioned by the constitution of Pakistan-----In that situation----it was a matter of SHARIAH LAW --------you persistent "are there any dhimmis" -----is truly idiotic and underlines the fact that you are dimwitted

Nice song and dance but it does not answer my questions.

Just for you, Hasbarosie...

"Yes, the shipyard dogs of Israeli propaganda will concoct a thousand lies and point to a thousand red herrings to divert attention from the subject. They would invoke the holocaust, Auschwitz, Bergen Belsen, Treblinka, the Jewish origin of Christianity and many other impertinent issues in an effort to justify or more correctly distract attention from the real issue, namely the brazen evil fact of Jewish Nazism."

Israel is a crime against humanity

Tinnie ---your inability to perceive that I answered your question in elaborate and erudite detail-----is,, sadly,, a function of your lack of intellect AND resistence

"Yes, the shipyard dogs of Israeli propaganda will concoct a thousand lies and point to a thousand red herrings to divert attention from the subject. They would invoke the holocaust, Auschwitz, Bergen Belsen, Treblinka, the Jewish origin of Christianity and many other impertinent issues in an effort to justify or more correctly distract attention from the real issue, namely the brazen evil fact of Jewish Nazism."

Of course, Georgie Boy will never admit that the Muslims like the one who wrote that article are taught to hate the Jews and Israel. Naturally Georgie Boy would never think that Islam is a crime against humanity even though the Muslims are so busy murdering non Muslims and even their fellow Muslims of different sects. Maybe Georgie Boy closes his eyes to what the Muslims are actually doing, but only is obsessed with what the Jews are doing as he plays "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game. At least, Georgie Boy, take a moment to realize how oppressed the Ahmadi Muslims are by the fellow Muslims. Surely you must remember when two of their mosques were bombed and dozens of Ahmadis were killed and dozens more wounded. Here is one of the latest incients against them.
Pakistani Boy Seeking Asylum in the UK | TopNews New Zealand

Will you ever stop living the Pentecostalist dream/fantasy/nightmare?

"The Bnei Menashe (Hebrew: בני מנשה*, 'Children of Menasseh') are a group of more than 9,000 people from India's North-Eastern border states of Manipur and Mizoram who claim descent from one of the Lost Tribes of Israel.

"The claim appeared after a Pentecostalist dreamt in 1951 that his people's pre-Christian religion was Judaism and that their original homeland was Israel..."

Bnei Menashe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

geo phillip said:

"Yes, the shipyard dogs of Israeli propaganda will concoct a thousand lies and point to a thousand red herrings to divert attention from the subject. They would invoke the holocaust, Auschwitz, Bergen Belsen, Treblinka, the Jewish origin of Christianity and many other impertinent issues in an effort to justify or more correctly distract attention from the real issue,

absolutely right and very well put

namely the brazen evil fact of Jewish Nazism."

absolute rubbish, offensive and libellous

so often people start off well then go over the top and end up as bad as the zionuts

be careful, friend

why not a true final word like theft, ethnic cleansing or apartheid

nazis would have left no arabs in palestine at all

Last edited:

Of course, Georgie Boy will never admit that the Muslims like the one who wrote that article are taught to hate the Jews and Israel. Naturally Georgie Boy would never think that Islam is a crime against humanity even though the Muslims are so busy murdering non Muslims and even their fellow Muslims of different sects. Maybe Georgie Boy closes his eyes to what the Muslims are actually doing, but only is obsessed with what the Jews are doing as he plays "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game. At least, Georgie Boy, take a moment to realize how oppressed the Ahmadi Muslims are by the fellow Muslims. Surely you must remember when two of their mosques were bombed and dozens of Ahmadis were killed and dozens more wounded. Here is one of the latest incients against them.
Pakistani Boy Seeking Asylum in the UK | TopNews New Zealand
that's a long post for you, hossy

true as well

here in london an ahmadi mosque was set alight by jihadis too

but you are also playin the same game by posing as a true friend of the ahmadis

doubt you would actually like them much, tho they are a better sort of muslim than most

Tinnie ---your inability to perceive that I answered your question in elaborate and erudite detail-----is,, sadly,, a function of your lack of intellect AND resistence

Do you mean that somewhere in all that blabber there was an answer?

Forum List

Back