- As the 'director of the Institute of Women Today and founder and a member of the board of the National Coalition of American Nuns,' wrote in the Chicago Tribune (1983): The massive Arab immigration into Palestine during the Mandate period accounts for roughly 75 percent of the supposedly "Palestinian" population present at the time of the partition in 1948.
- Or as a Professor stated (1973): Obviously the great majority of "Palestinians" were themselves Immigrants or sons or grandsons of immigrants from other Arab lands, that came to partake of the prosperity generated by the Jews. Entire towns and villages in 1948 could trace their origins to other countries...
- Or as a professor/author stated (2004) ...the so-called Palestinians, which actually consist of diverse clans from various Arab states.
- Or as others have phrased it (2007): Eighty per cent of current 'Palestinians' are illegal immigrants or the children or grandchildren thereof who were quietly welcomed by the British administrators of the Mandate. Any Arab peasant or job seeker found a ready welcome in unadministered "refugee camps", becoming a 'Palestinian' overnight.
- Or as respected Jurist who lectured at the Academy of International Law in the Hague asserted (1944): the Arabic-speaking inhabitants of Palestine, as we shall see later, are not the descendants of the conquerors. That 75% of the Arab population of Palestine at that time were either immigrants themselves or descendants of immigrants who arrived in Palestine mainly after 1882, coinciding with the development of modern Jewish settlement which made the country more attractive for Moslem and Arabic-speaking newcomers..
- Or as a scientist has put it (2003): The absolute majority of the so-called Palestinians are descendants of the Twentieth Century Arab immigrants who searched for a rewarding chunk of the economical boom engendered by the returning Jews.
- Or in the words of renowned researcher: There is no age-old Palestinian people. Most so-called Palestinians are relative newcomers to The Land of Israel.
- Or as an author wrote (1992): Most of the Arabs living there are in fact relative newcomers. "Palestine" is the entire area now covered by Israel, including Judea/Samaria (the so-called " West Bank") and what is now the Kingdom of Jordan.
- Or as former Speaker of the House pointed out (2011): that the Palestinians are a fictional invented people. They are simply Jordanians and Egyptians who fled terror from their fellow Arabs. So do realize many analysts and commentators who have stated there are no Palestinian people and that most of them are of Jordanian and Egyptian decent.
- Or as "Palestinian" Hamas leader admitted (2012) "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis."
See more research of documents since late 1800s early 1900s.
So-called "Palestinians": The Truth about "Palestinian" Arabs A.K.A. Arab immigrants' children, grandchildren & the vastly vacant desolate land prior to the rise of Jewish return
Palestinians - Myths and Facts
.,,the 'great Arab nation' or 'southern Syrians.' There is no age-old Palestinian people. Most so-called Palestinians are relative newcomers to The Land of Israel.