What "right" do Arab immigrants have in Israel - Jews historic land ("Palestine")

Micho

Oct 25, 2012

D09524_1600.gif

See more research of documents since late 1800s early 1900s.
So-called "Palestinians": The Truth about "Palestinian" Arabs A.K.A. Arab immigrants' children, grandchildren & the vastly vacant desolate land prior to the rise of Jewish return

---

Palestinians - Myths and Facts
.,,the 'great Arab nation' or 'southern Syrians.' There is no age-old Palestinian people. Most so-called Palestinians are relative newcomers to The Land of Israel.

Last edited:
I anxiously await pro-Islamists propagandist 'Mahmoud 'kvetch' to write some scribbles 'Zio' this 'Zio' that.

Facts confuse the Jihadists and short-circuit little brains.

They are only good in emptydrama terminology. I had one ludicrous Arab writing to me about "genocide."

Last edited:
D09524_1600.gif

See more research of documents since late 1800s early 1900s.
So-called "Palestinians": The Truth about "Palestinian" Arabs A.K.A. Arab immigrants' children, grandchildren & the vastly vacant desolate land prior to the rise of Jewish return

Very good, Micho :clap2:

cartoon copied from barenakedislam= hatesite run by one crazy Bonni Benstock-Intall

What "right" do Arab immigrants have in Israel - Jews historic land ("Palestine")

What "right" does any people have to any land?

Geopolitical history informs us that might makes right.

To Jos. Just becase the 'Islamic hate lobby CAIR' decided one is a so-called "hate" site, doesn't make it so.

"It is only for tactical reasons that we carefully stress our Palestinian identity, for it is in the national interest of the Arabs to encourage a separate Palestinian identity to counter Zionism: The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the ongoing battle against Israel..."

- Zohair Mohsin, then head of PLO @ Military Operations Dept. and member of PLO Executive Council, in interview for Dutch newspaper Trouw, 31 March 1977

Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian Nation at all. I think there is an Arab Nation, I always thought so and I didnt change my mind. I dont think there is a Palestinian Nation; I think it’s a Colonial invention Palestinian Nation. I think there is an Arab Nation; I never turned to be a Palestinian Nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the Occupation. I think that until the end of the 19TH century, Palestine was the South of Great Syria.

- Arab former Member of Knesset (accused of aiding Hezbullah so he fled from Israel), Azmi Bishara

WeJew.com - Israel and Jewish Videos - Bishara On Film Says Pali State Is Colonial Invention

and

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZtiUdl9Cd0"]Hamas official reveals who the "Palestinians" are [/ame]

I anxiously await pro-Islamists propagandist 'Mahmoud 'kvetch' to write some scribbles 'Zio' this 'Zio' that.
if you insist

bogstandard zio-wood distortions and rather crude, even for zio-wood

not very good quality very old lies and not worth answering either

below anyone's intelligence that knows the slightest thing about palestine

the kind of stuff they said about 50 years ago in golda night meir's time

now neten yahoo says he agrees with a palestinian state

you don't seem to have caught up with the propaganda of now and I aint doing it for you

"It is only for tactical reasons that we carefully stress our Palestinian identity, for it is in the national interest of the Arabs to encourage a separate Palestinian identity to counter Zionism: The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the ongoing battle against Israel..."

- Zohair Mohsin, then head of PLO @ Military Operations Dept. and member of PLO Executive Council, in interview for Dutch newspaper Trouw, 31 March 1977

Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian Nation at all. I think there is an Arab Nation, I always thought so and I didnt change my mind. I dont think there is a Palestinian Nation; I think it’s a Colonial invention Palestinian Nation. I think there is an Arab Nation; I never turned to be a Palestinian Nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the Occupation. I think that until the end of the 19TH century, Palestine was the South of Great Syria.

- Arab former Member of Knesset (accused of aiding Hezbullah so he fled from Israel), Azmi Bishara

WeJew.com - Israel and Jewish Videos - Bishara On Film Says Pali State Is Colonial Invention

and

Hamas official reveals who the "Palestinians" are
you should go to regev or one of the current hired liars for retraining and robot reprogramming

this is so so dated zio wood kvatsch and frankly stupid stuff

stupid or not stupid------it is the PALI POV why do you discount the pali POV ?

and

Hamas official reveals who the "Palestinians" are
you should go to regev or one of the current hired liars for retraining and robot reprogramming

this is so so dated zio wood kvatsch and frankly stupid stuff
I have switched off a bit because I am more interested in the US election than repeatin what I have said 100 times about the nature of the palestinians.

But now I see a new angle on this and when I have time, I will share it.

You may have noticed I have been strongly criticising Sherri, Bikoz I know etc on the arab side to clean up their racist anti jewish shit.

Now I feel like advising you zio nuts to improve and update your hasbara.

that's a new one for me but its what's needed to make these debates less sterile.

Basically, many years ago, israeli spin doctors decided that denying the palestinians right to exist was not defensible when the constant refrain of israeli reality, since god first thought of abraham was and is israel's right to exist.

That's the theme.

Palestinian denial went out of mainstream Israeli spin and hasbara 50 or more years ago...........

I disagree vehemently kvetch------it seems to me that the trend regarding "PALESTINIANS" and their claim to nationhood is becoming
less and less credible -----as their CLAIMS BECOME MORE AND MORE FLAMBOYANT.
Try to keep in mind-----early on "PALESTINE" was partitioned-------it was not "HANDED OVER TO THE JEWS" as islamo nazis like to assert. More and more it is becoming apparent to normally thinking persons that the refusal of "palestinians" and their very very close ----same language ---same religion ----same culture bretheren to merge, is nothing more than an artifice created as a TOOL FOR ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM Soon, thinking persons are going to realize that ISLAMICISTS are the virtually the only remaining IMPERIALIST COLONIALISTS in the world

Lookin Good 4 Obama

Won pennsylvania and Wisconsin; ahead in Ohio by 6%

and Democrats increasin their majority in the Senate

Praise Hashem, allah, jesus and all the Lords and goddesses

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back