Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

Nine minutes on his belly...hands cuffed behind his back with a knee in his neck.

He was murdered.

Good. Let’s take a look at your two statements side by side.

“there was no vandalism or looting aka destruction of property that we know of”

“The destruction was minor”
Check the timeline

we were getting little or no info from the lib news media during the day

and we still dont know the identity of the “mostly peaceful protestors” who broke into the capital building

I think there may be anarchists at events identified with the left and the right who are instigating the violence and playing both sides against the middle

How do you peacefully break into the Capitol?
You don't set cops on fire, throw piss at them, you just force your way in to yell at your corrupt congress critters...

Check the timeline

and we still dont know the identity of the “mostly peaceful protestors” who broke into the capital building

I think there may be anarchists at events identified with the left and the right who are instigating the violence and playing both sides against the middle

You don't set cops on fire, throw piss at them, you just force your way in to yell at your corrupt congress critters...
No one set cops on fire at the Capitol. And the response to that happening somewhere else some other time is NOT to beat and stomp them in the Capitol Bldg.

That's what she gets.

She travelled all the way from wherever the hell she came from to get that bullet.

Stupid is as stupid does.
Yeah, just like b
Patriot Woman. Is that Wonder Woman's sister? A President whipping a crowd of protesters up into a seditionist mob that storms the Capitol. What could possibly go wrong?
Yeah, you're right, she was a white patriot and Trump supporter, she deserved to die. After all white lives don't matter to you do they?

No. She participated in an insurrection. An attempt to overthrow the government of the United States. A country, if my memory serves, she took an oath to defend....and that wasn't defending it. If she had been active duty and her superiors saw her participating in this, she'd have been court martialed. Now, it's too bad she got shot, but I've seen this woman's social media trail and her devotion to Q-Anon. I also saw the video she recorded right before she got her dumb ass shot. As a veteran, you would think she would have some idea of how dangerous of a stunt this was.
Patriot Woman. Is that Wonder Woman's sister? A President whipping a crowd of protesters up into a seditionist mob that storms the Capitol. What could possibly go wrong?
Yeah, you're right, she was a white patriot and Trump supporter, she deserved to die. After all white lives don't matter to you do they?

No. She participated in an insurrection. An attempt to overthrow the government of the United States. A country, if my memory serves, she took an oath to defend....and that wasn't defending it. If she had been active duty and her superiors saw her participating in this, she'd have been court martialed. Now, it's too bad she got shot, but I've seen this woman's social media trail and her devotion to Q-Anon. I also saw the video she recorded right before she got her dumb ass shot. As a veteran, you would think she would have some idea of how dangerous of a stunt this was.
What bullshit ^^^

She was a bat shit crazy Q-Anon Trump supporter as evidenced by her social media fingerprints. As a veteran, she should have known what the dangers were. Darwin...claims another one of his own.
So, it’s OK by you that they killed her because in your mind she was ‘crazy’ what kind of bat shit crazy does that make you?
No, it was ok to shoot her because she posed a threat to lawmakers during an invasion of our Capitol.
So if your principles are consistent, then you must agree that Kyle Rittenhouse was justified in shooting the people who posed a threat to him, or are you just a hypocrite douchebag?
I've said he had a right to defend himself from Rosenbaum. But I also said he took it too far when he shot him in the back. That's when it went from being self-defense to murder. The others afterwards had a right to disarm an active shooter.
The pedo attacked the kid and got shot 3 times in the front before finally turning as Kyle shot the 4 th shot..........

the pedo should have still been in prison
The local city and police should have kept their violent rioters under control
The pedo should have not been attacking people especially ones with guns
and the stupid pedo should have left when he got shot the first time.

Stop blaming the kid who was only defending himself and others.

What dumbass parent takes her son to a scene of civil unrest with a gun. Tell us Turtle Shit, what parent does that?
What dumbass keeps posting chit after he has already been corrected-------

Look idiot, I know you like to spin chit, but you have been corrected before and this isn't a new story. By now, you know damn well where the gun came from and you know his mother did not drive him to the scene with the gun. Nice attempt to spin and manipulate but you are only proving that you are racist lying moron.

Check the timeline

So how did 5 people end up dead? How did property get destroyed? Explain it to us.

That's what she gets.

She travelled all the way from wherever the hell she came from to get that bullet.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

She was a bat shit crazy Q-Anon Trump supporter as evidenced by her social media fingerprints. As a veteran, she should have known what the dangers were. Darwin...claims another one of his own.
So, it’s OK by you that they killed her because in your mind she was ‘crazy’ what kind of bat shit crazy does that make you?
No, it was ok to shoot her because she posed a threat to lawmakers during an invasion of our Capitol.
So if your principles are consistent, then you must agree that Kyle Rittenhouse was justified in shooting the people who posed a threat to him, or are you just a hypocrite douchebag?
I've said he had a right to defend himself from Rosenbaum. But I also said he took it too far when he shot him in the back. That's when it went from being self-defense to murder. The others afterwards had a right to disarm an active shooter.
The pedo attacked the kid and got shot 3 times in the front before finally turning as Kyle shot the 4 th shot..........

What dumbass parent takes her son to a scene of civil unrest with a gun. Tell us Turtle Shit, what parent does that?

Look idiot, I know you like to spin chit, but you have been corrected before and this isn't a new story. By now, you know damn well where the gun came from and you know his mother did not drive him to the scene with the gun. Nice attempt to spin and manipulate but you are only proving that you are racist lying moron.

Turtleshit, you are the dumbest hag on this forum. What parent would take her son to a place where there is civil unrest with a gun. Please with your teaspoon of wisdom explain that.

That's what she gets.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

Turtleshit, you are the dumbest hag on this forum. What parent would take her son to a place where there is civil unrest with a gun. Please with your teaspoon of wisdom explain that.
Your facts are wrong. You should stop posting until you are actually informed on this subject.

Check the timeline

No one set cops on fire at the Capitol. And the response to that happening somewhere else some other time is NOT to beat and stomp them in the Capitol Bldg.
The left here was largely silent for 8 months and only found your voice when conservstives did it

so you have no standing now

What have the Patriots learn from this protest?

They have learned that they will not be given the same latitude for protest as the BLM terrorists or the ANTIFA Communists. Not even as much as the Feminazis that made asses of themselves in the Capitol building protesting Kavanaugh.

They learned that this is not a free country. No free speech. They learned that there is no room for compromise or reasonableness or accommodation.

Kind of like the same lessons our Founding Fathers learned from the British in 1776.

If this escalates it will be the fault of the Left for being assholes.

Check the timeline

The left here was largely silent for 8 months and only found your voice when conservstives did it

so you have no standing now
LOLOL

You stick to that while we impeach this pos president for it.

Forum List

Back