Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

That's a lie. Insurgents plotting the overthrow of the government are being cyber-banished. If that's mostly conservatives, that's a stain on conservatives, not cyberspace.
Thats complete liberal bullshit

yes there are wackjobs plotting mayhem

but they have been around for some time and mostly on the left

now the right is catching up and thats freaking you out

It won't happen. Will you admit that you're wrong when it (obviously) doesn't happen?
What is your time limit?

is the game over in 15 minutes, 15 days or 15 months?

I dont know and neither do you

but I tried to warn you

That's a lie. Insurgents plotting the overthrow of the government are being cyber-banished. If that's mostly conservatives, that's a stain on conservatives, not cyberspace.
Thats complete liberal bullshit

yes there are wackjobs plotting mayhem

but they have been around for some time and mostly on the left

now the right is catching up and thats freaking you out
Great, either show when the left attempted to overthrow the federal government like the right did last week in Trump's name or you expose yourself as a liar.

Great, either show when the left attempted to overthrow the federal government like the right did last week
I dont think the guy dressed up like a savage in buffalo skins was trying to overthrow the government

maybe bust it in the nose and make it cry

but even that was the ravings of a nut

What’s your time limit?
I dont have a time limit

That’s nice.

I can make a ridiculous claim that swarms of crab people will overtake our government and force us all into internment camps, with no time limit.

Both claims are ridiculous and not falsifiable.
There are no crab people but there are pinheads running social media who are shutting down dissent from conservatives at an increasing pace

if it were within your power how long would it take you to apply lib censorship on forums like this?

I think not too long

others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.
Show me the quotes
I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders. I don't condemn BLM protesting police brutality or Antifa fighting fascism.​
Oct 8?

dont make me laugh

the lib riots had been doing on 6 for months by then
LOL

Aww, did I not make your acceptable timeframe for condemnation?

Great, either show when the left attempted to overthrow the federal government like the right did last week
I dont think the guy dressed up like a savage in buffalo skins was trying to overthrow the government

maybe bust it in the nose and make it cry

but even that was the ravings of a nut
So?

What’s your time limit?
I dont have a time limit

That’s nice.

I can make a ridiculous claim that swarms of crab people will overtake our government and force us all into internment camps, with no time limit.

Both claims are ridiculous and not falsifiable.
There are no crab people but there are pinheads running social media who are shutting down dissent from conservatives at an increasing pace

if it were within your power how long would it take you to apply lib censorship on forums like this?

I think not too long

Then you’re wrong. Again. As usual.

If it were within my power, then you would not be censored at all on forums like this.

That’s just mindless and baseless hyperbole.

an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government
In that case jaywalking could be viewed as insurrection

If you want to see true insurrection when violent resistance seeks to overthrow civil authority see Capital Hill Autonomous Zone in Seattle during the “Summer of Love” where the radical left did try to take over part of a US city

Forum List

Back