Patriot Front members arrested at Pride Event in Idaho

A band of nut cases are parading in front of the Supreme Court Justices homes in violation of federal law just a couple of days after an attempted assassination of a S.C. Justice but a bunch of white guys in freaking Idaho get charged with "preparing for a riot. What the hell is that?

It's just not the vast majority on the right side like it is on the left.
YET. If the Left keeps up their inflammatory rhetoric and ramming their policies down the throats of the rest of America, they may create the scourge they are currently lying about. The bottom line is

“If you want to kick the tiger in his ass you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth”​

Tom Clancy (RIP)

YET. If the Left keeps up their inflammatory rhetoric and ramming their policies down the throats of the rest of America, they may create the scourge they are currently lying about. The bottom line is

“If you want to kick the tiger in his ass you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth”​

Tom Clancy (RIP)
Sounds like the kind of threat that should be sent to the FBI.

A band of nut cases are parading in front of the Supreme Court Justices homes in violation of federal law just a couple of days after an attempted assassination of a S.C. Justice but a bunch of white guys in freaking Idaho get charged with "preparing for a riot. What the hell is that?
TYRANNY. And it will only get worse if there is no pushback. It's an interesting situation and the Left is using its new paradigm to the utmost effect. They are relying on Conservative Americans' love of law and order to restrain their opposition and allow them to run amok. It's working quite effectively so far.

Sounds like the kind of threat that should be sent to the FBI.
You do whatever feels right, sweet pea. If making an OBSERVATION is enough to get FBI at the door, you already live in a dictatorship. FTR, I threatened NO ONE. I have NEVER threatened anyone at any time, anywhere on the internet. If I were you, I'd consider the downstream effects of sending in anonymous accusations to the alphabet agencies. Once we begin down that road, NONE OF US will ever be secure to speak freely again. But as I said, you do you.

Meanwhile, Democrats declare war on democracy, saying freedom is a threat to democracy. Please. BLM and the Democrats indulged in an orgy of hate and violence in 2020 which has NEVER been answered. This judicial persecution of ANYONE that opposes them as a "HATE" group is become so obvious as it is mostly bullshit.
This. ^^^

A hate group is anyone who disagrees with a leftard.

When in truth, the Democratic party is the biggest hate group of all.

Just listen to the retarded leftist assholes on this forum. "Magaturds". The hate in that word is epic.

Well guess what, I hate people who threaten my children. Hate them with a passion. Hate them so much it makes my blood boil that I can't kill them on the spot. Which I may yet do, if sufficiently provoked by the hateful fucktard lefties.

Hey - message to the fucktard leftwits: GO GET IN SOMEONE ELSE'S FACE.

Get in mine and I'll fuck back. Hard.

Patriot Front? Who dat? Never heard of them.

Obviously they're ineffective if the best they've got is beating up on a few gays.

And quite obviously, they're not the smartest bunch because they've got the wrong target. Gays are not the problem. POLITICIANS are the problem.

I'm sure you believe that. :heehee:
Bodie, I KNOW that.
Ya'll are low info on facts which make you easily manipulated by the people who continually lie to you, admit they lie to you & you still worship at the altar of these criminal scumbags like the diaper dude, Obama, Clintons & Pelosi.
You think a scumbag like Cheney is great but is in the same swamp as her father, who you all hated with a passion.
You are so partisan you would rather the country burn to the ground that ever admit you were totally wrong.
About everything.

epstein-clinton-painting.jpg

Note the UHaul. The way they get around like they've done before like their little white boy parade with drums at the Lincoln Memorial.

If you don't know what the patriot front is: Patriot Front - Wikipedia

Little white boys misbehaving. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
LOL the same Fed-boi faggots from before.

64E05E9D-0E1F-49F7-A700-72DCC89640D5.jpeg

516CFBD3-60D7-4C59-8660-BF0028C145DE.jpeg

Note the UHaul. The way they get around like they've done before like their little white boy parade with drums at the Lincoln Memorial.

If you don't know what the patriot front is: Patriot Front - Wikipedia

Little white boys misbehaving. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Fascism in action.

Excuse-making and deflecting...am I missing the con-demnation?

Well, part of my problem is that I don't trust you or the fbi to tell me who is a w.s.

NOr to tell me if someone is committing a crime. Or planning to do so.

300 members? I don't think I have heard of such a large group of w.s. in quite a while. Makes me wonder.

The wikepedia article, conflated actions with distribution of propaganda, which is the type of shit I expect.

A group of three hundred people that mostly push pamphlets? SOunds about what I would expect from w.s.

When is the last time a group like this really did an attack on anyone?

Exactly why it’s fake. Whenever these fags showed up, cameras were always there but no Antifa to actually fight with.

Well, part of my problem is that I don't trust you or the fbi to tell me who is a w.s.

NOr to tell me if someone is committing a crime. Or planning to do so.

300 members? I don't think I have heard of such a large group of w.s. in quite a while. Makes me wonder.

The wikepedia article, conflated actions with distribution of propaganda, which is the type of shit I expect.

A group of three hundred people that mostly push pamphlets? SOunds about what I would expect from w.s.

When is the last time a group like this really did an attack on anyone?
Paranoid.....the entire world just might be out to get you.

:heehee:

Forum List

Back