Patriot Front members arrested at Pride Event in Idaho

Note the UHaul. The way they get around like they've done before like their little white boy parade with drums at the Lincoln Memorial.

If you don't know what the patriot front is: Patriot Front - Wikipedia

Little white boys misbehaving. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
That's good. No Riots.

Think Oregon and Washington will do the same to Antifa?

Paranoid.....the entire world just might be out to get you.

:heehee:

There are a lot of you liars. Whole world? Oh, i get it. YOu know my point was valid, so you had to exaggerate it into a strawman, before you dared to attempt to pretend to address it.

YOu know, that you needed to do that? That was your brain, dealing with the fact that it knows that both you and the fbi would lie about this shit, in a heart beat.

Well, part of my problem is that I don't trust you or the fbi to tell me who is a w.s.

NOr to tell me if someone is committing a crime. Or planning to do so.

300 members? I don't think I have heard of such a large group of w.s. in quite a while. Makes me wonder.

The wikepedia article, conflated actions with distribution of propaganda, which is the type of shit I expect.

A group of three hundred people that mostly push pamphlets? SOunds about what I would expect from w.s.

When is the last time a group like this really did an attack on anyone?
Yeah.

There's something wrong with this story.

White supremacists who target gays? Doesn't sound like any white supremacist I know

People who target gays are usually hooligans, ass kicking redneck types, distraught Muslim fathers or something.

But white supremacists are usually the opposite, the real ones are disciplined and focused.

I don't deny there's crossover. I personally cynically call that part of the spectrum "wanna-be white supremacy". :p

Now... Idaho ... I don't know, haven't been there lately. It wouldn't surprise me if you could find 300 hooligans in LA, I mean they have gangs and all that - but in the cold country up there... I dunno... seems kinda odd.

For instance, those guys up in Michigan that wanted to kidnap Whitmer, what was there like 15 of them or something? That's more like it, that rings true. 300? Mm... dunno...

Yeah.

White supremacists who target gays? Doesn't sound like any white supremacist I know

People who target gays are usually hooligans, ass kicking redneck types, distraught Muslim fathers or something.

But white supremacists are usually the opposite, the real ones are disciplined and focused.

I don't deny there's crossover. I personally cynically call that part of the spectrum "wanna-be white supremacy". :p

Now... Idaho ... I don't know, haven't been there lately. It wouldn't surprise me if you could find 300 hooligans in LA, I mean they have gangs and all that - but in the cold country up there... I dunno... seems kinda odd.

For instance, those guys up in Michigan that wanted to kidnap Whitmer, what was there like 15 of them or something? That's more like it, that rings true. 300? Mm... dunno...
Lotta Christian Fundamentalists in Idaho...

Yeah.

I thought it was less than that. And the leadership were fbi guys. They ended up arresting people who had left hte group months before.

Yeah, 300 members. If by " members" you mean people on their mailing lists.

There are a lot of you liars. Whole world? Oh, i get it. YOu know my point was valid, so you had to exaggerate it into a strawman, before you dared to attempt to pretend to address it.

YOu know, that you needed to do that? That was your brain, dealing with the fact that it knows that both you and the fbi would lie about this shit, in a heart beat.
All out to get you.....the FBI, the Democrats, the RINOS, the CIA, THE BLACKS!!!!!

Is there riots planned for Oregon and Washington this summer?
Judging by recent reports, I expect so ....

Last edited:
Judging by recent reports, I expect so ....

And they were arrested if they broke the law. Good.

Is there riots planned for Oregon and Washington this summer?
I don't know.

You seem to be in the know about the leftist stuff, do you want to clue us in?

Should we be getting our AR-15's ready? :p

You don't believe? You don't know for sure?
Nope. If there were arrests, they weren't reported anywhere I could find them... but that doesn't mean it didn't happen and just didn't make it into the news.

My hope is that the FBI infiltrates Antifa as thoroughly as this group has been infiltrated, so like in this instance, the arrests come BEFORE the violence.

Forum List

Back