Low income nations denied jabs because manufacturers fear they will be sued

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

Some thoughts I immediately have

1) Pfizer and Moderna have reported record profits shielded from liability here in the states

2) Africa has no mass deaths in countries that have used Ivermectin

3) If the jabs worked and were safe why are they having "fears of being sued"

Last edited:
I just heard someone on the radio suggesting that this is the reason the illegals are not getting jabbed -- fear that they could go back to their countries from which they could sue regardless of the fact that the pHARMa companies are indemnified again lawsuits in America. Made sense to me.

We can't sue them and they won't tell you what's in the shot. Anyone who falls for that is dumber than a rock.

Some thoughts I immediately have

1) Pfizer and Moderna have reported record profits shielded from liability here in the states

2) Africa has no mass deaths in countries that have used Ivermectin

3) If they jabs worked and were safe why are they having "fears of being sued"
Blessing in disguise.

1) They'll be better off without it.

2) They'll be an accurate control group.

I just heard someone on the radio suggesting that this is the reason the illegals are not getting jabbed -- fear that they could go back to their countries from which they could sue regardless of the fact that the pHARMa companies are indemnified again lawsuits in America. Made sense to me.

We can't sue them and they won't tell you what's in the shot. Anyone who falls for that is dumber than a rock.
You heard right

May be that's another reason why Joke Biden is not vaccinating the hordes of savages that cross the southern border to the US.

GOD I hope that Pfizer and Moderna and all of those criminals are sued till they don't know who they are!

SCUM! TOTAL SCUM!

The miserly profiteers are continuing to count on future earnings and are concerned about sharing their knowledge with poor countries who can't pay for the knowledge! These folks are real pieces of work. All of these legal bribes between these 3 pharmas influencing with $$ are obviously a factor, including BIO's quest for full control and keeping certain knowledge secret.

"Johnson & Johnson voluntarily disclosed that it provided at least $500,000 last year to BIO and says that about one-third of its support to the organization goes to lobbying or direct political advocacy. Moderna also voluntarily discloses its support of BIO. John Young, a Pfizer executive, sits on BIO’s board of directors."

"Congress approved over $10.5 billion for the production of vaccines, money that ultimately went to BIO members such as Moderna and Johnson & Johnson."

"And despite BIO’s commitment to “promote health equity,” McMurray-Heath has aggressively attacked the proposal for vaccine makers to share the manufacturing know-how and intellectual property secrets necessary for cheap, generic vaccines to be produced for low-income countries. The new BIO president has mocked the proposal from public health activists as among the “empty gestures” that won’t solve the Covid pandemic and has been quoted widely on the industry-focused push to maintain World Trade Organization rules that restrict the open use of vaccine IP."

In the USA, drug companies are protected by DementocRat laws where you can't sue them.
Well, you CAN, but you won't get anything.

Other countries don't have those laws. So they can get the holy effing shit sued out of them.
I can't wait to see it happen! They have, for too long, acted as though they own the world. They need to be brought low.

The miserly profiteers are continuing to count on future earnings and are concerned about sharing their knowledge with poor countries who can't pay for the knowledge! These folks are real pieces of work. All of these legal bribes between these 3 pharmas influencing with $$ are obviously a factor, including BIO's quest for full control and keeping certain knowledge secret.

"Johnson & Johnson voluntarily disclosed that it provided at least $500,000 last year to BIO and says that about one-third of its support to the organization goes to lobbying or direct political advocacy. Moderna also voluntarily discloses its support of BIO. John Young, a Pfizer executive, sits on BIO’s board of directors."

"Congress approved over $10.5 billion for the production of vaccines, money that ultimately went to BIO members such as Moderna and Johnson & Johnson."

"And despite BIO’s commitment to “promote health equity,” McMurray-Heath has aggressively attacked the proposal for vaccine makers to share the manufacturing know-how and intellectual property secrets necessary for cheap, generic vaccines to be produced for low-income countries. The new BIO president has mocked the proposal from public health activists as among the “empty gestures” that won’t solve the Covid pandemic and has been quoted widely on the industry-focused push to maintain World Trade Organization rules that restrict the open use of vaccine IP."

This is a house of cards. The first pathology of this secret knowledge is the evolutionary biological record of SARS-CoV-2, which esoterica assisted the Chinese communist invasion of the USA and the vaccine cartel's project. As long as this record remains compromised, just as it is with ebola, the house of cards can stand allowing sundry other pathologies to sprout up. If the true biology of this coronavirus were known, the house would fall, because it would reveal more clearly the steps taken by the Societies of Control to accomplish viral totalitarianism, prompting massive boycott by intelligent people.

Forum List

Back