Pathetic Obama Claims Credit For Trump Economic Boom

There’s no substantial difference between the Obama economy and the Trump economy.

Countless CEO's and business owners say you are 100% wrong. The Shark Tank's Mr. Wonderful for example who recently explained how Trump getting rid of stupid shit Obama's regulations has been a boom for business. Go peddle your LIES elsewhere you hack.

Do you want me to repeat the same questions again?

Or you are nothing but the same fucking LIAR as Easy?

No dummy two decades long survey's, global CEO's and US small business owners, Trump scored 50 year and all time record high optimism. Numbers pathetic Obama could only dream of achieving. Come here libwit...:itsok:

Well yeah, Trump made sure their wallets got fatter and so it makes sense that they’d approve. No worries about the trillion dollar deficit. Someone else will pay for that surely.

When we put aside people’s “feelings”, the statistics don’t show any substantial change objectively.

LMAO like your side cares about deficits and debt, Obama racked up $10 trillion in 8 years fool. You people have zero credibility.

Obama ran deficits when the economy was cratering. Trump is running deficits in “the best economy ever”. Do you see a difference there?

Obama and Dems cratered the economy in the first place, while locking in government spending and deficits creating a mess Trump now has to deal with.

So we have the best economy we’ve ever had and Trump can’t seem to get the deficits below a trillion even though Obama got it to half that in a “dismal” economy?

What happened to the 4% GDP growth we were promised?

By all means call Nancy Pelosi and the House Dem's who control spending. Yeah, you just shit yourself.

There’s no substantial difference between the Obama economy and the Trump economy.

Countless CEO's and business owners say you are 100% wrong. The Shark Tank's Mr. Wonderful for example who recently explained how Trump getting rid of stupid shit Obama's regulations has been a boom for business. Go peddle your LIES elsewhere you hack.

I ignore your senseless ignorant rants as a rule, so no.

Well yeah, Trump made sure their wallets got fatter and so it makes sense that they’d approve. No worries about the trillion dollar deficit. Someone else will pay for that surely.

When we put aside people’s “feelings”, the statistics don’t show any substantial change objectively.

LMAO like your side cares about deficits and debt, Obama racked up $10 trillion in 8 years fool. You people have zero credibility.

Obama ran deficits when the economy was cratering. Trump is running deficits in “the best economy ever”. Do you see a difference there?

Obama and Dems cratered the economy in the first place, while locking in government spending and deficits creating a mess Trump now has to deal with.

So we have the best economy we’ve ever had and Trump can’t seem to get the deficits below a trillion even though Obama got it to half that in a “dismal” economy?

By all means call Nancy Pelosi and the House Dem's who control spending. Yeah, you just shit yourself.

Whose cut taxes in 2018 that resulted in this huge deficit? I thought those were going to pay for themselves, not double the deficit, like we told you.

all other Democrats are against Bloomberg except for that do nothing but messed everything up Obama

Means you are scared and worthless that post nothing but pure LIES.

You cannot even back up your BULLSHIT.

You are fucking ignorant. I asked you a very simple question then you hide and run. Coward, ignorant, liar.

So next time you bring up your BULLSHIT again I will obliterate you again. YOU GIT THAT?

Several thread and multiple post. I asked repeated questions over and over. I asked these many times from different OP and different threads. Lots of Trump supporters here in this site and outside.

1. What are the deregulations of Trump that created jobs?

2. Where and What are Obama’s anti business policies that stop the economies growth?

NOT a single one of you lousy Trump supporters can give me an answer. NOBODY both here in this site and outside. NOBODY.

LOLOL

Republicans controlled the House and Senate during Impeached Trump's first two years. You need to think up more creative excuses than that.

You are fucking ignorant. I asked you a very simple question then you hide and run. Coward, ignorant, liar.

So next time you bring up your BULLSHIT again I will obliterate you again. YOU GIT THAT?

I have posted links to these CEO and small business owner surveys multiple times dipshit. I don't see any links in your post, shocker. Crawl back under your bridge libtroll. :itsok:

I have posted links to these CEO and small business owner surveys multiple times dipshit. I don't see any links in your post, shocker. Crawl back under your bridge libtroll. :itsok:

Oh now I got your attention because I hurt your sensitive feelings.

I asked you 2 simple questions and you don’t have a clue what to answer.

You posted links to these CEO? Where?

I gave you several post with several links to back up what I’m saying but you never give me a single rebuttal because I know you are lying.

Not a single one of you lousy Trump supporter gave me a rebuttal of my posts. I guess you are all scared.

I only got rebuttal from lying Easy because I blasted his lying ass. Now he ran away.

Try again.

LOLOL

s-l400.jpg

^^^ Never impeached

giphy.gif

Not sure why you're proud that Republicans have more self-control and respect for the American people than Democrats do, but whatever.
I don’t think anyone can claim to support Trump and also claim self control and respect for the American people.

There’s very little of that going on in this administration.

You could have stopped at "I don't think" and been both more correct and more profound.

But no, you just HAD to keep going and spew your unfounded narcissism everywhere.

No one on Earth is vying for your approval of their self-control and respect for America, nor do you legitimately have it to give after the debacle of the Democrats during impeachment.

Oh please. Trump is child who has been surrounding himself with adults so he doesn’t burn the house down by playing with the stove. He is protected by desperate Republicans who care more about power than the country. The impeachment hearings and trial demonstrated that.

Perhaps, but the fact remains that Congressional Democrats made him look good by comparison.

The next time you want to preen yourself by looking down on President Trump, repeat that to yourself: Dem leaders are trashier than Donald Trump.

Enjoy.

Bullshit. Trump makes everyone look better than he is. Trump and his supporters are trashiest of them all.

You believe Trump is the only president to have "sustained" GDP growth of 3%...

Don't try to speak for me, snowflake - you'll only F* it up - as you did - and hurt yourself.

Here are 10 facts since Trump was elected that prove this is the best overall economy in more than 50 years:

1. Employment: PBS News Hour confirmed that this is the best labor market since 1969 with low unemployment, more jobs and rising wages.
  2. GDP: Trump is the first president to have GDP consistently higher than 3%, President Barack Obama was only the president to fail to achieve one year of 3% GDP growth.
  3. Wages: The Washington Post even surrenders to the fact that Trump is the first president to improve wages in a generation where income is at an all-time high.
  4. Stock Market: CNN says the stock market has roared more than 40% since Trump’s election.
  5. Gas and Fuel Prices: Gas prices are low in most U.S. states that don't over-tax fuel with local and state taxes. Many states have $2.15 per gallon gasoline right now. Gas prices may fall this summer according to the latest news.
  6. Ethnic Employment Success: The employment success for all ethnicities is at record high. Obama had difficulty creating jobs and many people gave up looking for work.
  7. Manufacturing Jobs: Manufacturing jobs are back in the U.S. for the first time in a generation. Trump created 284,000 manufacturing jobs in 2018. Forbes implied that millions of manufacturing jobs were lost during Obama’s first 2 years in office. Some 1 in 6 were lost between January 2008 and March 2010 and Obama never got those jobs back.
  8. Taxes and Regulatory: Corporate taxes were cut from 35% to 21%. America moved from worst tax system up to one of the most competitive in the world under Trump’s first 2 years in office. Lower tax rates allow U.S. companies to spend more money, buy more assets, pay more employee benefits, buy stock back to put money on Main Street and into state coffers, and even help pay better dividends to seniors who live paycheck to paycheck.
  9. Nasdaq: The Nasdaq stock market value finally exceeded the 1999 prices under Trump. This implies that companies were stagnant for 18 years until Trump took office.
  10. Level the Playing Field: With a mixed bag of tax-code improvements, removal of red tape, new trade agreements, and competitive tariffs, the U.S. economy is more insulated from failure. Even the Federal Reserve is willing to lower rates if other countries harm the U.S. trading environment.

10 Reasons Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years

1. The unemployment rate was 4.6% when Trump took office.
2. The fact is that GDP growth has not been substantially higher under Trump and in some cases has fallen short of Obama.
3. Part of the reason there has been wage growth is higher minimum wage increases in blue states and even in deep red Arkansas. Republicans have fought this tooth and nail. The growth has been uneven as the biggest increases have been at the upper end.
4. Wall Street and Main Street have nothing in common. What has been good for Wall Street has been bad for Main street.
5. Gas and fuel prices are lower due to coronavirus fears that could slow the economy.\
6. Again the unemployment rate was 4.6% when Trump took office. Neither Trump nor Obama have been responsible for it.
7. Manufacturing is in a recession thanks to Trump's trade wars.
8. The lower taxes have been used for stock buybacks and dividends which have benefitted the rich. Employees have seen very little of it.
9. Again Wall Street and Main Street have nothing in common.
10. Translation: Allowing big business to pollute the air and water and destroy wildlife habitats. Trump's trade wars have put manufacturing in a recession. Th3e Fed has lowered interest rates because of slowing economic growth and recession fears.

View attachment 307748

Trump has put the manufacturing section in a recession. That is proven by the federal government's own data. The unemployment rate was 4.6% when Trump took office. That is another fact.

I gave you several links. Start from my post #343, 346, 315 and 415.

Remember I don’t lie.

Is that the best you got?

It's the ONLY thing that is needed. The Community Organizer declared it was his regulations that drove manufacturing jobs out of the country, declared he would NOT try to get them back, declared they were gone for good, and told Americans this was the 'new norm'.

Barry admitted he had NO CLUE how to accomplish what Trump has done....

...and you f*ing idiots want to claim that he is the one responsible for Trump's economic successes.

YOU want to say OBAMA rescinded his own regulations, took action to bring back manufacturing jobs after he said he would never do that & that they were gone for good....

Snowflakes spent more than a year claiming Trump's economy sucked...and now months before the election and realizing there is no Democrat who can beat Trump Dems and snowflakes want to claim Trump's economy is Barry's economy.

BTW...you are the same morons who screams out every time Barry's name has been mentioned the last 3 years, "WHY are you bringing up Obama and Hillary - they are irrelevant. They are not in office now." So why are you trying to 'resurrect the dead' and give them credit for what 'the living' has done?

You STILL did not get it - What BARRY says in this meme is the most important thing said - it shows he had no clue and no intention of forging a successful economy.

upload_2020-2-20_12-8-0-jpeg.307748

'Nuff Said....debate / conversation over....buh-bye!

Trump has done nothing. His trade wars have driven the manufacturing sector into a recession. Regulations are a necessity to keep our air and water clean and to save wildlife habitats. Trump has done everything he can to make it easier. Facts do not lie. The unemployment rate was 4.6% when trump took office. GDP growth under Trump has been no better under Trump than it was under Obama and it may be better. If Trump can claim credit for something he had nothing to do with, Obama can as well.

Oh I can disprove what you reported very easy.
No you can't....and that is what pisses you off and forces you to keep coming back again and again and again.

You KNOW that Barry set a new administrative record for the most number of new regulations - business-damaging, job-destroying regulations, the elimination of which made the current record-setting / never-seen-before successes in some cases possible.....and you know Barry just kept adding more of them, not eliminating any.

You NOW Barry was responsible for driving the manufacturing jobs out of the country, KNOW that he publicly declared these jobs were NEVER coming back, that he would make NO EFFORT to get them back because this was 'the new norm'.

You KNOW Obama added MILLIONS of Americans to Unemployment, Medicare, Food Stamps, Obamaphones, etc.... The only real contribution to Food Stamps he mad was to change the name to 'Snap' so people forced to go on it would have a jazzier, more upbeat sounding name for one of the Democrats tools of their economic slavery policy

You are pathetic and hilarious at the same time, so desperate to salvage the wreckage that is now Obama's 'legacy' and attempt to give the Democrats partial credit for the unbeatable economy and successes Trump has delivered.

Continue to grovel, spin, and get anyone to listen to you - its entertaining...but in doing so you are calling Barry a liar. HE declared to achieve the successes President Trump has delivered was IMPOSSIBLE....

...which of course we all know now only means the Community Organizer did not have the intelligence, ability, experience, or desire to do it.

upload_2020-2-20_12-8-0-jpeg.307748

The fact is that a good number of those regulation were needed. Regulations are not a dirty word to the majority of the people. There were a lot of reasons that manufacturing jobs went overseas. It was happening before Obama even took office. The reshoring started under Obama because businesses found certain advantages to coming back to the US such as better infrastructure and the ability to monitor operations more easily.

The country was in a severe recession before Obama took office. Unemployment and welfare payments did increase because of the severe recession. However Republicans are doing everything they can to kick people off of food stamps even though they still need it. Despite the recovery, a huge number of people are facing a food crisis and that is why food stamp usage is still high. The wage gains have been uneven and concentrated at the upper income levels.

You are pathetic. You and Trump want to take credit for the job gains that occurred under Obama. Official government statistics confirm this. You ignore facts.

They are somewhat biased.

Countless CEOs padded their portfolios with stock buybacks from tax cuts that doubled the deficit. Of course they’re going to approve. They get richer and the country gets more in debt.

At the end of the day, the economy is about the same.

No dummy two decades long survey's, global CEO's and US small business owners, Trump scored 50 year and all time record high optimism. Numbers pathetic Obama could only dream of achieving. Come here libwit...:itsok:

The economy cratered under George W. In September of 2006, GDP growth fell under 3. In March 2007, GDP fell under 2. In Dec 2008, GDP growth was negative. The mess Trump inherited was a unemployment rate at 4.6% and GDP growth of between 2-3%.

The Senate has to vote on it and the President signs it. They have all been co-conspirators.

You believe Trump is the only president to have "sustained" GDP growth of 3%...

Don't try to speak for me, snowflake - you'll only F* it up - as you did - and hurt yourself.

Here are 10 facts since Trump was elected that prove this is the best overall economy in more than 50 years:

1. Employment: PBS News Hour confirmed that this is the best labor market since 1969 with low unemployment, more jobs and rising wages.
  2. GDP: Trump is the first president to have GDP consistently higher than 3%, President Barack Obama was only the president to fail to achieve one year of 3% GDP growth.
  3. Wages: The Washington Post even surrenders to the fact that Trump is the first president to improve wages in a generation where income is at an all-time high.
  4. Stock Market: CNN says the stock market has roared more than 40% since Trump’s election.
  5. Gas and Fuel Prices: Gas prices are low in most U.S. states that don't over-tax fuel with local and state taxes. Many states have $2.15 per gallon gasoline right now. Gas prices may fall this summer according to the latest news.
  6. Ethnic Employment Success: The employment success for all ethnicities is at record high. Obama had difficulty creating jobs and many people gave up looking for work.
  7. Manufacturing Jobs: Manufacturing jobs are back in the U.S. for the first time in a generation. Trump created 284,000 manufacturing jobs in 2018. Forbes implied that millions of manufacturing jobs were lost during Obama’s first 2 years in office. Some 1 in 6 were lost between January 2008 and March 2010 and Obama never got those jobs back.
  8. Taxes and Regulatory: Corporate taxes were cut from 35% to 21%. America moved from worst tax system up to one of the most competitive in the world under Trump’s first 2 years in office. Lower tax rates allow U.S. companies to spend more money, buy more assets, pay more employee benefits, buy stock back to put money on Main Street and into state coffers, and even help pay better dividends to seniors who live paycheck to paycheck.
  9. Nasdaq: The Nasdaq stock market value finally exceeded the 1999 prices under Trump. This implies that companies were stagnant for 18 years until Trump took office.
  10. Level the Playing Field: With a mixed bag of tax-code improvements, removal of red tape, new trade agreements, and competitive tariffs, the U.S. economy is more insulated from failure. Even the Federal Reserve is willing to lower rates if other countries harm the U.S. trading environment.

10 Reasons Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years

1. The unemployment rate was 4.6% when Trump took office.
2. The fact is that GDP growth has not been substantially higher under Trump and in some cases has fallen short of Obama.
3. Part of the reason there has been wage growth is higher minimum wage increases in blue states and even in deep red Arkansas. Republicans have fought this tooth and nail. The growth has been uneven as the biggest increases have been at the upper end.
4. Wall Street and Main Street have nothing in common. What has been good for Wall Street has been bad for Main street.
5. Gas and fuel prices are lower due to coronavirus fears that could slow the economy.\
6. Again the unemployment rate was 4.6% when Trump took office. Neither Trump nor Obama have been responsible for it.
7. Manufacturing is in a recession thanks to Trump's trade wars.
8. The lower taxes have been used for stock buybacks and dividends which have benefitted the rich. Employees have seen very little of it.
9. Again Wall Street and Main Street have nothing in common.
10. Translation: Allowing big business to pollute the air and water and destroy wildlife habitats. Trump's trade wars have put manufacturing in a recession. Th3e Fed has lowered interest rates because of slowing economic growth and recession fears.

View attachment 307748

There’s been no appreciable difference between Trump and Obama in terms of job creation.

Trump has convinced you otherwise but that’s because you haven’t really looked at the data.

"The data" which you aren't actually showing us, preferring to just vaguely say, "There's data that supports me, so accept that I'm right!"?

Not sure why you're proud that Republicans have more self-control and respect for the American people than Democrats do, but whatever.
I don’t think anyone can claim to support Trump and also claim self control and respect for the American people.

There’s very little of that going on in this administration.

You could have stopped at "I don't think" and been both more correct and more profound.

But no, you just HAD to keep going and spew your unfounded narcissism everywhere.

No one on Earth is vying for your approval of their self-control and respect for America, nor do you legitimately have it to give after the debacle of the Democrats during impeachment.

Oh please. Trump is child who has been surrounding himself with adults so he doesn’t burn the house down by playing with the stove. He is protected by desperate Republicans who care more about power than the country. The impeachment hearings and trial demonstrated that.

Perhaps, but the fact remains that Congressional Democrats made him look good by comparison.

The next time you want to preen yourself by looking down on President Trump, repeat that to yourself: Dem leaders are trashier than Donald Trump.

Enjoy.

Bullshit. Trump makes everyone look better than he is. Trump and his supporters are trashiest of them all.

Yeah, just keep repeating that to yourself. That'll make it true.

Forum List

Back