Pat Robertson supports Saudi butchers

The Khashoggi matter has absolutely nothing to do with us. So he had an address here. Many do. The Saudi ambassador that the Iranians tried to assassinate had an address here and the Iranians tried to kill him in New York. No one cared then.

If the Saudis killed a Saudi national in Turkey, they can figure it out without us.
He has children who are American citizens here also and he worked for an American newspaper. A few years ago if this happened America would show leadership and spine. Today our leader is just a cowardly punk and Roberson is jusr an old fake Christian who deserves nothing but contempt and mocking.
He divorced the mother of his children and was marrying a new bit of Turkish Taffy. None of our business. He wasn't employed by the Washington Post but by AlJazera and an occasional contributor to the Post.

Did you whine so much when Daniel Pearl was beheaded and the video posted for all to see?

Getting your talking points from the Saudis as well as Trump. Can you come up with a original post.

You are on of USMB's most misinformed posters. You spew misinformation as you did in this last post of yours on a routine base. Not a single one of the 911 hijackers/terrorist held a resident status, card, or visa.
They lived here. They had addresses here and Mohammed Atta got federal student loans for his flying lessons. Even if Khashoggi was a resident of the US at some point in the past. He was residing with his fiancee in Turkey.

Nothing you can say will overcome the facts. Khashoggi has nothing to do with us. He was a Saudi national now residing in Turkey, not residing in the United States. He was at the consulate of his home country. There is nothing about this that gives us a connection to this case.
He worked for an American newspaper and was the father of American children. He had legal status as an American resident.

He worked for an American newspaper and was the father of American children.

Who are his American children?

Why do you ask?
You don't care about murdered journalists. You only desire to have more of them.

Why do you ask?

I've never heard that claim.

You don't care about murdered journalists.

Journalists should never be murdered.
Even the ones who support the Muslim Brotherhood.

You are using Saudi talking points as well. Try telling the truth for a change.

The Khashoggi matter has absolutely nothing to do with us. So he had an address here. Many do. The Saudi ambassador that the Iranians tried to assassinate had an address here and the Iranians tried to kill him in New York. No one cared then.

If the Saudis killed a Saudi national in Turkey, they can figure it out without us.

He was a American national. The US should make sure that there is a credible investigation and the individuals responsible are held responsible. Take your shit and shove it.

He was a American national.

Liar.

They lived here. They had addresses here and Mohammed Atta got federal student loans for his flying lessons. Even if Khashoggi was a resident of the US at some point in the past. He was residing with his fiancee in Turkey.

Nothing you can say will overcome the facts. Khashoggi has nothing to do with us. He was a Saudi national now residing in Turkey, not residing in the United States. He was at the consulate of his home country. There is nothing about this that gives us a connection to this case.
He worked for an American newspaper and was the father of American children. He had legal status as an American resident.

Why do you ask?
You don't care about murdered journalists. You only desire to have more of them.

Why do you ask?

You're a moron, truly.

Why do you ask?

Why do you ask?

You're a moron, truly.

Release, release the Republicanism from within

I don’t understand the problem. Republicans want to kill all kinds of people in this country. Republicans want to kill gays. They want to kill Muslims. They send money to people who shoot an armed black teenagers. The GOP is the party of lynch.

OMG why arent you banned
Why should I be? Did I say something untrue?

Here is a list of right wing pastors with tens of thousands of followers who call for the murder of gays?

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor James David Manning
Pastor Jim Beech

You can watch their sermons on Youtube.

The shocking US vote not to condemn the death penalty for LGBT people - CNN

Trump promised to defend LGBT rights during the campaign, vowing he would do a better job than Hillary Clinton. By now, that's a laughable claim, following Trump's pronouncements on transgender Americans in the military, and his outspoken support for virulently homophobic politicians.
In the meantime, the death penalty is still the official punishment for gay relations in several countries. Iran, in particular, inflicts it with regularity. Photos of gay teenagers about to be publicly hanged surfaced in 2005, and Amnesty International has reported on and condemned other executions

GOP congressman cites Bible verses calling gays 'worthy of death' - Religion News Service

---------------------

Tell me Tinydancer, do you have a tiny mind? There has to be something behind your determined ignorance. Is it physical? Mental? Denial? What?

Being from Toronto rdean and having been saved on Isabella I truly resent any implications of being anti gay thank you very fucking much. I was probably table dancing at David's before you first got corn holed kid. So kid are you certain you want to fuck with me?

I don’t understand the problem. Republicans want to kill all kinds of people in this country. Republicans want to kill gays. They want to kill Muslims. They send money to people who shoot an armed black teenagers. The GOP is the party of lynch.

OMG why arent you banned

Here is a list of right wing pastors with tens of thousands of followers who call for the murder of gays?

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

Trump promised to defend LGBT rights during the campaign, vowing he would do a better job than Hillary Clinton. By now, that's a laughable claim, following Trump's pronouncements on transgender Americans in the military, and his outspoken support for virulently homophobic politicians.
In the meantime, the death penalty is still the official punishment for gay relations in several countries. Iran, in particular, inflicts it with regularity. Photos of gay teenagers about to be publicly hanged surfaced in 2005, and Amnesty International has reported on and condemned other executions

GOP congressman cites Bible verses calling gays 'worthy of death' - Religion News Service

---------------------

Tell me Tinydancer, do you have a tiny mind? There has to be something behind your determined ignorance. Is it physical? Mental? Denial? What?

Being from Toronto rdean and having been saved on Isabella I truly resent any implications of being anti gay thank you very fucking much. I was probably table dancing at David's before you first got corn holed kid. So kid are you certain you want to fuck with me?
Why would a singer/performer like you table dance? Was it before you began you singing career or while you were working your way up?

OMG why arent you banned

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

---------------------

"corn-holed"? Wow!

OMG why arent you banned

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

---------------------

"corn-holed"? Wow!
As old as I am I still don't know what that means.

OMG why arent you banned

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

---------------------

Why would a singer/performer like you table dance? Was it before you began you singing career or while you were working your way up?

I never performed. I was always the promoter or manager. If you are trying to insult me......get me right. Toronto was and is one of the best LGBT communities on the planet. AND despite being straight :lol: I was proud to promote it back in the day.

OMG why arent you banned

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

---------------------

"corn-holed"? Wow!

Bod. I'm over a certain age> What did you want me to say? I was trying to put the physical act without using vaseline nicely.

Would you prefer me to be more graphic?

Obama supported the Saudis and completely ignored how they stones rape victims, executed gays, and enabled terrorism. Where was the OP's outrage then?

obama-bowing-to-saudi-king.jpg

View attachment 223905

I fully support Muslims butchering other Muslims in the Middle East. Less for us to worry about.

I’ve said it many times, we should ban all Muslims from the West and let them kill each other.

Forum List

Back