Pat Robertson supports Saudi butchers

I have been anti Saudi for years. I do not understand the logic of our leaders backing up a state that backs up their religion and state controlled religion.
Well, the logic is that our economy is 100% reliant on fossil fuels, and therefore relies on the stability of the global market for fossil fuels. It really is that simple.

The Khashoggi matter has absolutely nothing to do with us. So he had an address here. Many do. The Saudi ambassador that the Iranians tried to assassinate had an address here and the Iranians tried to kill him in New York. No one cared then.

If the Saudis killed a Saudi national in Turkey, they can figure it out without us.
He has children who are American citizens here also and he worked for an American newspaper. A few years ago if this happened America would show leadership and spine. Today our leader is just a cowardly punk and Roberson is jusr an old fake Christian who deserves nothing but contempt and mocking.
He divorced the mother of his children and was marrying a new bit of Turkish Taffy. None of our business. He wasn't employed by the Washington Post but by AlJazera and an occasional contributor to the Post.

Did you whine so much when Daniel Pearl was beheaded and the video posted for all to see?

And al Jazeera is Qatars news outlet......oh Lord help us.....

The Khashoggi matter has absolutely nothing to do with us. So he had an address here. Many do. The Saudi ambassador that the Iranians tried to assassinate had an address here and the Iranians tried to kill him in New York. No one cared then.

If the Saudis killed a Saudi national in Turkey, they can figure it out without us.
US resident.
So. The 911 hijackers were US residents too. What's next US tourist?

We owe him nothing.
You are on of USMB's most misinformed posters. You spew misinformation as you did in this last post of yours on a routine base. Not a single one of the 911 hijackers/terrorist held a resident status, card, or visa.

Did you whine so much when Daniel Pearl was beheaded and the video posted for all to see?
The entire world was outraged by that. But, unlike the kasoggi events, there wasn't a foregin government directly to blame and hold directly accountable. So the current events are much more of a political minefield for the world

I have been anti Saudi for years. I do not understand the logic of our leaders backing up a state that backs up their religion and state controlled religion.
Well, the logic is that our economy is 100% reliant on fossil fuels, and therefore relies on the stability of the global market for fossil fuels. It really is that simple.

Oh you are one of my most fun. A canuck/american here....................you get your oil from............drumroll Canada........................

It's really that simple..........................................

:lmao:

Check your energy boards stats

ETA: Not kidding Canada is your number one supplier of oil.

Oh you are one of my most fun. A canuck/american here....................you get your oil from............drumroll Canada........................

Actually, we get our fuel from wherever it is cheapest. And those prices are set in the global market, which consists of all oil producers. This is a basic concept that you clearly do not understand. Saudi Arabia can make Canadian oil more or less expensive with their actions. So can the United States.

US resident.
So. The 911 hijackers were US residents too. What's next US tourist?

We owe him nothing.
You are on of USMB's most misinformed posters. You spew misinformation as you did in this last post of yours on a routine base. Not a single one of the 911 hijackers/terrorist held a resident status, card, or visa.
They lived here. They had addresses here and Mohammed Atta got federal student loans for his flying lessons. Even if Khashoggi was a resident of the US at some point in the past. He was residing with his fiancee in Turkey.

Nothing you can say will overcome the facts. Khashoggi has nothing to do with us. He was a Saudi national now residing in Turkey, not residing in the United States. He was at the consulate of his home country. There is nothing about this that gives us a connection to this case.

I don’t understand the problem. Republicans want to kill all kinds of people in this country. Republicans want to kill gays. They want to kill Muslims. They send money to people who shoot unarmed black teenagers. The GOP is the party of lynch.

Last edited:

Actually, we get our fuel from wherever it is cheapest. And those prices are set in the global market, which consists of all oil producers. This is a basic concept that you clearly do not understand. Saudi Arabia can make Canadian oil more or less expensive with their actions. So can the United States.

Number one is Canada..............you cant beat me asshole.................

I don’t understand the problem. Republicans want to kill all kinds of people in this country. Republicans want to kill gays. They want to kill Muslims. They send money to people who shoot an armed black teenagers. The GOP is the party of lynch.

OMG why arent you banned

Republicans want to kill all kinds of people in this country. Republicans want to kill gays. They want to kill Muslims. They send money to people who shoot an armed black teenagers. The GOP is the party of lynch
You're mentally ill. Back up your fantasy. It was DEMOCRATS who lynched blacks and Republicans

He does not want them punished in any way, and he believes everything they say, it seems. He doesn't even care if a US resident was killed.

Prominent evangelical leader on Khashoggi crisis: let’s not risk "$100 billion worth of arms sales"

If any kind of protest would destroy the alliance, why would the Saudis break the alliance when they need it more than the US?

The Saudis have claimed they would let Russia set up a base. But why would they let an Iranian ally do that?

Dang, Pat Robert used to have a pair of big, brass ones. Now he is reduced to a sniveling equivocator. 20 years ago, he would just come right out and said he was happy that a Muslim was butchered. But that isn't so good for the pocketbook, these days.

Robertson quit being a religious figure and became a partisan hack when he claimed he could pray away a hurricane. He still takes his money from poor widows though.

It was prolly right around the time frame when Jerry Falwell said, "Lord, I have sinned against you" while he sniveled before his congregation in Baton Rouge. :206:

That was Jimmy Swaggard. Falwell was the snake oil salesman who started the so called Moral Majority. Some of his unchristian like and hateful remarks are below

1980-AUG: After President Bailey Smith, president of the Southern Baptist Convention told a Dallas meeting that "God Almighty does not hear the prayer of a Jew," Falwell is reported as giving a similar statement:
"I do not believe that God answers the prayer of any unredeemed Gentile or Jew"

After a meeting with a rabbi from the American Jewish Committee he seems to have changed his mind. He allegedly told an interviewer on NBC's "Meet the Press" that:

"God hears the prayers of all persons... God hears everything." 8

pixbul1.gif
1984: Jerry Sloan claimed that during a televised debate in Sacramento, CA, Falwell had called the gay-positive Metropolitan Community Churches:
"brute beasts...[and] a vile and Satanic system [that will] one day be utterly annihilated and there will be a celebration in heaven."

He denied saying this and offered to pay $5,000 if Sloan could produce a tape of the statement. According to an article in Church and State magazine,

"Sloan did so, Falwell refused to pay and Sloan successfully sued. Falwell appealed, with his attorney charging that the Jewish judge in the case was prejudiced. He lost again and was forced to pay an additional $2,875 in sanctions and court fees."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/falwell.htm

I don’t understand the problem. Republicans want to kill all kinds of people in this country. Republicans want to kill gays. They want to kill Muslims. They send money to people who shoot an armed black teenagers. The GOP is the party of lynch.

Republicans are VERY ANGRY; they have 'anger management' issues.

They latched onto Trump who desires to wipe everything off the face of the planet that has anything to do with Obama.

The GOP & Trump HATE the fact that a BLACK man in America was elected POTUS; not once but TWICE.
They HATE that.
Trump will do EVERYTHING within his power to TOTALLY destroy Obama's legacy as POTUS.

What is behind that?
Anger, hate, serious mental issues; ALL coming from a very ANGRY & very MAD GOP.

He does not want them punished in any way, and he believes everything they say, it seems. He doesn't even care if a US resident was killed.

Prominent evangelical leader on Khashoggi crisis: let’s not risk "$100 billion worth of arms sales"

If any kind of protest would destroy the alliance, why would the Saudis break the alliance when they need it more than the US?

The Saudis have claimed they would let Russia set up a base. But why would they let an Iranian ally do that?

Seriously...is anyone surprised by this?

They latched onto Trump who desires to wipe everything off the face of the planet that has anything to do with Obama.

The GOP & Trump HATE the fact that a BLACK man in America was elected POTUS; not once but TWICE.
They HATE that.
Trump will do EVERYTHING within his power to TOTALLY destroy Obama's legacy as POTUS.

What is behind that?
Anger, hate, serious mental issues; ALL coming from a very ANGRY & very MAD GOP.

And we're coming to get you!!!!!!!

They HATE that.

What is behind that?

Oh; I'm really scared. Is that a threat?

OMG why arent you banned
Why should I be? Did I say something untrue?

Here is a list of right wing pastors with tens of thousands of followers who call for the murder of gays?

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor James David Manning
Pastor Jim Beech

You can watch their sermons on Youtube.

The shocking US vote not to condemn the death penalty for LGBT people - CNN

Trump promised to defend LGBT rights during the campaign, vowing he would do a better job than Hillary Clinton. By now, that's a laughable claim, following Trump's pronouncements on transgender Americans in the military, and his outspoken support for virulently homophobic politicians.
In the meantime, the death penalty is still the official punishment for gay relations in several countries. Iran, in particular, inflicts it with regularity. Photos of gay teenagers about to be publicly hanged surfaced in 2005, and Amnesty International has reported on and condemned other executions

GOP congressman cites Bible verses calling gays 'worthy of death' - Religion News Service

---------------------

Tell me Tinydancer, do you have a tiny mind? There has to be something behind your determined ignorance. Is it physical? Mental? Denial? What?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

They HATE that.

What is behind that?

They know.

Remember, the Republicans are now the party of the KKK, the Aryan Nation, White Nationalists and the Alt White, not forgetting the American Nazi Party. Since Obama, Republicans have stood on a soap box telling Americans and the world who they are.

They HATE that.

What is behind that?

Oh; I'm really scared. Is that a threat?

Do you feel threatened?

Forum List

Back