Pastor Jack Hibbs prayer before Congress and at least 26 DEMOCRATS are outraged.

He blamed the House members for not dealing with the nation's problems, which, while true, it's not his place to say. He also said that the House members needed to heed God's words. That's not a prayer, that's an admonition, and that's judging them.
Let me help your snowflake rattled mind. Tell us the part that has your panties in a wedgie.

Opening Prayer Given by the Guest Chaplain:​

Almighty God and Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, together we come before You in humility as a people in need of Your forgiveness, Your mercy, Your goodness, and Your grace.

For these 250 or so years, our fathers in this Congress have prayed guidance and protection. We stand here in humble petition that You today might do the same, that this Nation and its unparalleled Constitution––Your great gift to all freedom loving people––might be renewed here and across this land as a beacon of hope to all who seek peace.

I ask You today, Father, to bring to us a great awakening of righteousness and confidence in You who alone are mighty to save.

Hear my cry in this hour of great need that we might be humbly blessed before You in repentance of our national sins.

You, Almighty God, are the source of all wisdom, and there is no wisdom but that which comes from You.

So please come upon those here who are the stewards over the business of our Nation with Your wisdom which comes from above and with Your holy fear knowing that Your coming day of judgment draws near when all who have been and are now in authority will answer to You, the great judge of heaven and of Earth.

For the decisions that they make here in this place, I offer this prayer to You, Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, Your Son, and our crucified Savior and resurrected Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Let me help your snowflake rattled mind. Tell us the part that has your panties in a wedgie.

Opening Prayer Given by the Guest Chaplain:​

Almighty God and Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, together we come before You in humility as a people in need of Your forgiveness, Your mercy, Your goodness, and Your grace.

For these 250 or so years, our fathers in this Congress have prayed guidance and protection. We stand here in humble petition that You today might do the same, that this Nation and its unparalleled Constitution––Your great gift to all freedom loving people––might be renewed here and across this land as a beacon of hope to all who seek peace.

I ask You today, Father, to bring to us a great awakening of righteousness and confidence in You who alone are mighty to save.

Hear my cry in this hour of great need that we might be humbly blessed before You in repentance of our national sins.

You, Almighty God, are the source of all wisdom, and there is no wisdom but that which comes from You.

So please come upon those here who are the stewards over the business of our Nation with Your wisdom which comes from above and with Your holy fear knowing that Your coming day of judgment draws near when all who have been and are now in authority will answer to You, the great judge of heaven and of Earth.

For the decisions that they make here in this place, I offer this prayer to You, Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, Your Son, and our crucified Savior and resurrected Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

I've highlighted the offensive parts since you lack the critical thinking skills or religious background to comprehend where he cross the line.

I've highlighted the offensive parts since you lack the critical thinking skills or religious background to comprehend where he cross the line.
Oh
My
God

What a pathetic snowflake you are!

Let me make you piddle your diaper again:

Dragonlady

Let me make you piddle your diaper again:

I now make it my earnest prayer, that God would have the United States in his holy protection, that he would incline the hearts of the Citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to Government, to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another, for their fellow citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for their brethren who have served in the Field, and finally, that he would most graciously be pleased to dispose us all, to do Justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility and pacific temper of mind, which were the Characteristicks of the Devine Author of our blessed Religion, and without an humble imitation of whose example in these things, we can never hope to be a happy Nation. Amen

GEORGE WASHINGTON

Dragonlady

Whereas it is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favor…..
….
And also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations and beseech him to pardon our national and other transgressions…..

GEORGE WASHINGTON

Again they didn't object to the prayer, they objected to inviting a radical antiLGBT J6er 2020 denier.

Wait. Waimm
Again they didn't object to the prayer, they objected to inviting a radical antiLGBT J6er 2020 denier.

Wait, you're one of those that think the J6th claims by the democrats who orchestrated the actual attack, killed an unarmed woman, and staged it as an opportunity for propaganda, which has apparently worked on you?

Here's a question. How gullible do you allow yourself to get?

Dragonlady

Whereas it is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favor…..
….
And also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations and beseech him to pardon our national and other transgressions…..

GEORGE WASHINGTON

It wasn't the nation praying. It was a preacher admonishing the House on THEIR behaviour.

Forum List

Back