Pastor Jack Hibbs prayer before Congress and at least 26 DEMOCRATS are outraged.

He said the government had to "approve" his prayer. They instructed him that he couldn't say FATHER or JESUS CHRIST. He asked God to forgive him when he had sent a prayer for the government to "approve."

He changed his mind and he said this prayer instead. Good for him and may the LORD BLESS HIM. IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN 🙏 🙏 🙏!!!

26 lawmakers, led by U.S. Rep. Jared Huffman of California, sent a letter to Johnson and the House Chaplain’s Office expressing outrage that Jack Hibbs, pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills in California, was allowed to deliver the House’s opening prayer on Jan. 30, in an appearance sponsored by Johnson, who is an evangelical Christian.

Evangenital Christians are the source of all evil.

No, it's definitely about people like you getting massively triggered over a dumb story you were fed.

Just as your masters intended. They wanted you to melt down, so you melted down.

The funny part is that you never figure out how you're being manipulated, even though it's obvious to everyone observing.
Your cognitive dissonance is only matched by your projection.
:itsok:

He said the government had to "approve" his prayer. They instructed him that he couldn't say FATHER or JESUS CHRIST. He asked God to forgive him when he had sent a prayer for the government to "approve."

He changed his mind and he said this prayer instead. Good for him and may the LORD BLESS HIM. IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN 🙏 🙏 🙏!!!

26 lawmakers, led by U.S. Rep. Jared Huffman of California, sent a letter to Johnson and the House Chaplain’s Office expressing outrage that Jack Hibbs, pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills in California, was allowed to deliver the House’s opening prayer on Jan. 30, in an appearance sponsored by Johnson, who is an evangelical Christian.

If it is good and decent, dimocrap scum hate it because -- It is good and decent and dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

The sooner you understand that, the better off the world will be.

The worship of false god(s) is the enemy of finding truth the one true God represents.

I will pray for this pastor and others like him.

No Shit Sweetie

But if he inserts personal religious beliefs when instructed to remain non-denominational……
He is free to be criticized

I'm not your sweetie you tired old poor excuse of a real man

Newsflash you limp dicked flamer, praying is protected by the First Amendment. Now sit down and STFU

I'm not your sweetie you tired old poor excuse of a real man

Newsflash you limp dicked flamer, praying is protected by the First Amendment. Now sit down and STFU

Sweetie is just a tactful alternative to calling you a miserable Skanky Bitch

You poor thing.

The only enjoyment you get from life now comes from hating.

That's not normal.
Hating dimocrap scum is doing God's work.

And I'm not even religious.

It's also fun, and patriotic.

I hate dimocrap FILTH for the same reason I hate mosqutos, the Plague, Wars, disease and genocide. You contribute nothing and you take so much.

It's always weird when Trumpsters defend Christianity.
Well, if we stopped paying for others irresponsible ways, we could wrap this up. The ironic thing is the globalists have those -plans for the population that remains. Forced of course.

Forum List

Back