AMAZING! Over 100,000 RSVPs For Houston Trump Rally With Ted Cruz – Tailgater Set Up Outside to...

I am still looking for a link claiming this event brought more than about 30,000 people to see Trump and Cruz. Mostly I am finding articles about all the lies told by Trump.
How many folks came to see Willie Nelson for the O'Rourke Rally? I think I read it was 65,000.

Oh, BTW, The outside crowd overflow was over 100,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liar. Provide a link.
Try a search rngine... ask mommie how to do that!
I have searched and everything I found gave rhe outside numbers as about 16,000.
I am asking you because of your reputation for lying and promoting misinformation. I do not believe your claim.
How do you feel about all the lies Trump told at the rally?
LOL! Purge busted again.

Liar. Provide a link.
I have searched and everything I found gave rhe outside numbers as about 16,000.
I am asking you because of your reputation for lying and promoting misinformation. I do not believe your claim.
Let's see. They sent out over 100000 tickets 35000 full in stadium leave WHAT 16 000!!!!....YOU DO THE MATH!

WHST LIES?

...Accommodate Massive Crowd!!!

President Trump was having a hard time finding a location where he can hold all his followers that want to see him and Senator Ted Cruz in Houston, Texas.

The challenge was finding a place big enough to accommodate over 77,000 people–but that was on Friday–By Sunday, the RSVPs ballooned to a whopping 100,000+ people!

Trump’s 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale announced on Sunday that due to over 100,000 RSVPs for the Houston rally with Ted Cruz scheduled for Monday, he had to fly to the Toyota Center early to help set up a tailgater outside!

The tailgate party will be held outside of the venue to accommodate the massive crowd.

This is amazing–you won’t see this reported in the mainstream media.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

BTW, President Donald Trump is off to a great start with fundraising for 2020. According to CNN, Trump has raised over $100 million. From the July to September fundraising quarter alone, the president brought in $18 million.Trump's war chest sits at over $106 million, giving him a financial advantage over a potentially crowded field of Democratic challengers.Although the campaign has millions in the bank, they have also spent $7.7 million over the last three months. $1.5 million alone went to legal expenses while $1.6 million was spent on advertising, NBC News reported
Yeah, who doesn’t want to see Cruz utterly humiliate himself by kissing up to the man who verbally attacked his wife and father?
You need me to post Blow Job complaining about The Obomanation playing the RACE CARD on the Hildebeast again....asshole, they all do it!

Liar. Provide a link.
Let's see. They sent out over 100000 tickets 35000 full in stadium leave WHAT 16 000!!!!....YOU DO THE MATH!

WHST LIES?
Liar. Provide a link.

WHST LIES?
How did they get 35,000 people in a stadium that only holds 18,000 people? Why can't you provide links to your silly claims? Are you like Trump, a compulsive serial liar?

100,000 Texans Camp Out 24 Hours Before Trump-Cruz Rally in Houston

Thousands wait in line for hours for President Trump's MAGA rally in Houston | abc13.com
ABC13 Houston › politics › thousands-of...

17 hours ago · Supporters started lining up more than 24 hours ago, bringing chairs, inflatable furniture, and were ready to wait for this historical rally

LIVE: 100K in Attendance as Trump-Cruz Rally Rocks Texas U.S. Senate Race - The Shad Olson Show
www.shadolsonshow.com › 2018/10/22

14 hours ago · With more than 100,000 Trump supporters and Ted Cruz fans camping multiple nights for tonight's event, Donald Trump addresses the

Trump & Cruz Rally in Houston Crowd Photos: How Many Attended?
Heavy.com

15 hours ago · See photos from the Trump and Cruz rally in Houston, including photos of ... Parscale later said that more than 100,000 people RSVP'

Need more?

BTW, How many Hondurans are you going to take in?

Thousands wait in line for hours for President Trump's MAGA rally in Houston | abc13.com

17 hours ago · Supporters started lining up more than 24 hours ago, bringing chairs, inflatable furniture, and were ready to wait for this historical rally

LIVE: 100K in Attendance as Trump-Cruz Rally Rocks Texas U.S. Senate Race - The Shad Olson Show

14 hours ago · With more than 100,000 Trump supporters and Ted Cruz fans camping multiple nights for tonight's event, Donald Trump addresses the

Heavy.com

15 hours ago · See photos from the Trump and Cruz rally in Houston, including photos of ... Parscale later said that more than 100,000 people RSVP'

Need more?

"Historical rally?"

Heavy.com

Need more?

"Historical rally?"
Someone spelled hysterical wrong.

Heavy.com

Need more?

"Historical rally?"
Someone spelled hysterical wrong.
That's all you got, Camp, spelling police, but NO GREAT POLICIES OR IDEAS!

President Trump was having a hard time finding a location where he can hold all his followers that want to see him and Senator Ted Cruz in Houston, Texas.

The challenge was finding a place big enough to accommodate over 77,000 people–but that was on Friday–By Sunday, the RSVPs ballooned to a whopping 100,000+ people!

Trump’s 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale announced on Sunday that due to over 100,000 RSVPs for the Houston rally with Ted Cruz scheduled for Monday, he had to fly to the Toyota Center early to help set up a tailgater outside!

The tailgate party will be held outside of the venue to accommodate the massive crowd.

BTW, President Donald Trump is off to a great start with fundraising for 2020. According to CNN, Trump has raised over $100 million. From the July to September fundraising quarter alone, the president brought in $18 million.Trump's war chest sits at over $106 million, giving him a financial advantage over a potentially crowded field of Democratic challengers.Although the campaign has millions in the bank, they have also spent $7.7 million over the last three months. $1.5 million alone went to legal expenses while $1.6 million was spent on advertising, NBC News reported
Yeah, who doesn’t want to see Cruz utterly humiliate himself by kissing up to the man who verbally attacked his wife and father?
You need me to post Blow Job complaining about The Obomanation playing the RACE CARD on the Hildebeast again....asshole, they all do it!
LOLOL

”Donald, you’re a sniveling coward; and leave Heidi the hell alone!” ~ Lyin’ Ted, 2016

”Donald, will you come stump for me if I lick your wrinkled balls?” ~ Humiliated Ted, 2018

Waiting....LOLOL!
LOLOL

So according to your links, the only evidence there were 100,000 rsvp’s is the word of Lyin’ Trump and his campaign.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

”Donald, you’re a sniveling coward; and leave Heidi the hell alone!” ~ Lyin’ Ted, 2016

”Donald, will you come stump for me if I lick your wrinkled balls?” ~ Humiliated Ted, 2018

safe_image.php

LOLOL

safe_image.php
Poor guy. Can’t even hold his head up.

Forum List

Back