Party Time! Trump Speaks At NRA Convention In Houston at 5:30PM ET...watch live here as Kristi Noem, Ted Cruz & others take the stage to warm up

I can’t wait to hear Trump’s eloquent defense of the NRA

Most Republicans are heading for the exits

Well then Trump need to blame Abbott failure then…

You mentioned Mental Health issue, so why hasn’t Abbott addressed this before the shooting?

This is Texas and forget D.C. and their nonsense and what has Abbott done?

Every Gov. of every state has done, what to address this?? Nothing.
That county in Texas saw the need. Problem was they came up 26 million dollars short to build a necessary facility. You know why??? We sent the money they needed to the UN, China, Ukraine, Climate, Paris, Soros.orgs, Asia, Wuhan gain of function facilities, Egypt, Israel, Palestine, Mexico.....

^ See a pattern here? The 3 hundred billion that we dole out like candy, every year, to everyone with a hand out, would be a great beginning to state of the art facilities for our own citizens, don't ya think?

Every Gov. of every state has done, what to address this?? Nothing.
That county in Texas saw the need. Problem was they came up 26 million dollars short to build a necessary facility. You know why??? We sent the money they needed to the UN, China, Ukraine, Climate, Paris, Soros.orgs, Asia, Wuhan gain of function facilities, Egypt, Israel, Palestine, Mexico.....

^ See a pattern here? The 3 hundred billion that we dole out like candy, every year, to everyone with a hand out, would be a great beginning to state of the art facilities for our own citizens, don't ya think?
No idea what you are talking about

Please expand

lol. Most Republicans thing it's repugnant that you take so much joy in the slaughter of these little children. Whip out Nancy's soap box for her. Another little yummy for you was Shummy blocking the "Child Protection Act" yesterday. Maybe next time you can get 30 kids killed for your leftist cronies. Go winger. Walk on those dead children to your USMB podium of self righteous aggrandizing...

"Yes in South Dakota even our grandmothers are armed" - Governor Kristi Noem

*polite applause*

No idea what you are talking about

Please expand
No surprise. Here:

Our money, staying in our country, to take care of the needs of our citizens, young, old, mentally ill, and homeless addicts.
That would help so much more than you and Soros, screaming, "Take their guns, get their guns, it won't stop violence, but it will make them defenseless, so use this. Get the guns!"

"now is the worst time to quit. now is when we double down" - Kristi Noem

Trump gets to tell the NRA a that slaughtering 10 year olds is no big deal
Post that here when he says it. I want to see it come out of his mouth and not yours, before I call you a liar.

In the meantime...
Shummy just shot down the Child Protection Act yesterday. Because they don't give one shit about children. They need these attacks. They use them. His ridiculous excuse was because it would bring guns into the schools.
And common sense America says, "Yes. Just like bringing guns into courthouses protects our judges."

Do you really want us to believe that he can't differentiate between the two situation; a mad hooded gunman vs an armed, trained staff member or officer working the metal detector??

We are about to right the wrong direction our liberal global handlers are taking us in. 83% of us just said so. We are going to show you that in Nov.
We are sick to death of being screwed at every turn. We aren't going to let you get away with it...

Last edited:

fa5aiqoaz3291.jpg

Forum List

Back