Partisan Leftist Hack goes after Trump.. virtually her only campaign promise

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Another sorry (what other kind are there?) libtard

It's very strange.. How elite leftists go after someone half of America (at least) loves or at least appreciates (for low gas prices if nothing else)

quite strange.. Are they really THAT clueless?

Even everyday dims aren't going for this anti-Trump bs anymore..

Another "Leave Trump alone!" thread by the extreme, radical rightwing...

3c6y5k.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:
Another "Leave Trump alone!" thread by the radical rightwing...

3c6y5k.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
That looks like Paul Pelosi after stiffing his gay illegal alien prostitute.
But, hey Sancturary Cities gotta Sanctuary.
Also, advice here, don't use a hammer as a sex toy.

• Banned
That looks like Paul Pelosi after stiffing his gay illegal alien prostitute.
But, hey Sancturary Cities gotta Sanctuary.
Also, advice here, don't use a hammer as a sex toy.
thanks for the reminder that that weirdo is an illegal

We can't forget that

the libs forget it

we need to remind them.. often

Every state in the US should sue that *&^%$#@ in the White House for supporting an invasion of our country

and then helping the invaders, while ignoring the US citizens who are homeless (and have been for some time but they get NOTHING).

The more I think about what is going on... the more I think Impeachment should be First Order of the Day when Rs win

I don't know, Biden claims it could be days before we know who the winners are. I think he means they need to find out how many unverified mail in ballots they need to win.
they need to count all the

dead voter ballots also..

ballots made in China (possibly even filled out there), etc..

thanks for the reminder that that weirdo is an illegal

We can't forget that

the libs forget it

we need to remind them.. often

Every state in the US should sue that *&^%$#@ in the White House for supporting an invasion of our country

and then helping the invaders, while ignoring the US citizens who are homeless (and have been for some time but they get NOTHING).

The more I think about what is going on... the more I think Impeachment should be First Order of the Day when Rs win

Wow..................conservatives call the homeless "freeloaders" and a "drain on society", when it suits them. Other times, they are citizens who need to be taken care of and given shelter and jobs.

Which is it? Or is it according to which agenda you're pontificating about?

Wow..................conservatives call the homeless "freeloaders" and a "drain on society", when it suits them. Other times, they are citizens who need to be taken care of and given shelter and jobs.

maybe you should read other of my posts.. like the one in General where I defend the homeless

I have NEVER called them a drain on society or etc..

I have actually chastised Republicans here who have done so

maybe you couldn't care less about them either.. just thought it sounded like a good talking point against the nefarious Rs :rolleyes:

Another sorry (what other kind are there?) libtard

It's very strange.. How elite leftists go after someone half of America (at least) loves or at least appreciates (for low gas prices if nothing else)

quite strange.. Are they really THAT clueless?

Even everyday dims aren't going for this anti-Trump bs anymore..
Trump does not have the support of half of America.

If someone needs help and are willing to try to make it help them out. I had a neighbor that wouldn't work. I got him a job to where all he had to do was drive the crew out and sit or sleep got paid the entire time. He quit after two days. He came to my house one night when it was going to be cold and asked me if he could sleep on my couch because his power was cut off. I told him if he worked we would have power, so no. This dude was in his early twenties.

Forum List

Back