Parler is scaring the shit out of the control freaks

so you can't show me the violence of the right.

again.

and I can show you violence from the left. hell, severed Trump heads is just a drop in the hate bucket.
It’s not relevant to the conversation. Stay on topic or get lost.
the topic is parler scaring the shit out of control freaks.

you make a claim the RIGHT is all violent online.

i ask for proof of "said activity"

you say not relevant to the conversation AND dare to chide me for honesty?

please.
Here ya go.

I find that Parler is just another twitter...but full of conservatives whereas Twitter is full of liberals. I tire of both. So if more people investigate MeWe...Parler could be in trouble. I did. I like it.
I have never used twitter, but I do use youTube, and I would like to see a good alternative to it. Rumble needs a little bit of work, but it's getting there. If all the conservatives on youTube would create a parallel channel on Rumble, I could go there full time.

again.

and I can show you violence from the left. hell, severed Trump heads is just a drop in the hate bucket.

please.
Here ya go.
That's all you got?

again.

please.
Here ya go.
and yes - that needs to stop. but is that all you can find?

from the left:

direct posts:

you are being quite dishonest if you try to say the right is out there being violent, online or otherwise. yes people are saying stupid shit but 9 times out of 10 it's a response to the left.

That's all you got?
I was asked for an example. I provided one.
and yes - that needs to stop. but is that all you can find?
Stay on topic. This is about social media.

If you can’t stay on topic, there’s no point.
there's social media in there. or are you actually trying to say you won't find "hate speech" from the left on social media?

like i said - much of that is on social media as they brag on it or post their videos from their riots on facebook.

article full of leftists tweets that never got censored.

more violent tweets in article:

violence from a congresswoman:

bette midler:

twitter - examples of banning the right but not the left

slate promotes violence on twitter and twitter doesn't care

got yourself painted into a corner now. i showed up a wide variety of trends and now specific examples AS YOU FEEL NECESSARY.

now what? your next move is usually saying the sources are lying or worse - saying THIS violence is ok but the OTHER violence is not.

The main complaint of the main stream stalwarts has always been: "if you don't like it go build your own" ....lol! So now suddenly they don't like it! Parler is destroying Facebook and Twitter but what's worse is that people can actually get the news from that site....the actual news.....this horrifies the ministry of information!
They can no longer control the flow of information. It wont be long before they seek to shut it down.

Jo

You do understand that the moment your domain of eternal free speech starts taking in too many people with deviant and violent tendencies, the clamp will be applied so fast, it will make your SSD drive explode. :)

I never bookmarked this thread and I don't usually respond to my own posts but I remember typing something about this subject. While the Parler CEO was touting the free speech platform even after the insurrection (that her company helped foster), as I predicted, down comes the hammer. And I have a feeling that it won't be the end of it. That's the problem with just letting any group of whackos take over your platform. Eventually, it turns ugly and the mob mentality takes over. You saw that on Wednesday. Strap in alt-right minions, the ride isn't going to be pleasant.

Forum List

Back