Dominion sues Fox News for $1.6 Billion

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Great news that our democracy works, our rule of law works and the evil liars who would overthrow our government are being held to account. It would be so simple, and would save Dominion legal money, to just lump Faux News, Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani all into one bucket law suit, i.e., nail all the rotten apples at one time. They should include Trump, since he was the ring leader.

The Trump Cult party loves to let criminals walk, or pardon them if necessary. Not this time! Bigly!!!

This can't be happening to a more deserving company.

I hope that Dominion puts fox out of businsss.

They have spent decades spewing lies and half truths. Now one company is fighting back.

I hope Dominion destroys fox. Or at least hurts them so badly that fox stops lying all the time. The lies from fox and the right wing propaganda machine have done a lot of harm to our nation.

Great news that our democracy works, our rule of law works and the evil liars who would overthrow our government are being held to account. It would be so simple, and would save Dominion legal money, to just lump Faux News, Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani all into one bucket law suit, i.e., nail all the rotten apples at one time. They should include Trump, since he was the ring leader.

The Trump Cult party loves to let criminals walk, or pardon them if necessary. Not this time! Bigly!!!
Ooooh try that Motrin enema I hear Pinochijoe uses it whenever they run out of strained peas at the White House.

Ooooh try that Motrin enema I hear Pinochijoe uses it whenever they run out of strained peas at the White House.
Thanks for your off topic dump that evidently missed the terlit. The scammers are about to be fleeced of their bounty they made off lying about the election

Fox News will use the Tucker Carlson defense of no person with a scintilla of a brain would have believed their lies.

Of course, the come back is Trumpers do not have a scintilla of a brain.

Fox News will use the Tucker Carlson defense of no person with a scintilla of a brain would have believed their lies.

Of course, the come back is Trumpers do not have a scintilla of a brain.
They do seem to have a lot of disposable cash they give away to scam artist from Trump to the pulpit.

1616764822554.png

They have the voting machines locked up and not tampered with since the election so they can be investigated to prove Dominion's innocence in the matter when subpoenaed as evidence?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Fox and Dominion are too big. Them fighting each other in court is not good nor any reflection upon the rest of us. It's just two big, private turds fighting in our public courts over money at our expense.

Fox and Dominion are too big. Them fighting each other in court is not good nor any reflection upon the rest of us. It's just two big, private turds fighting in our public courts over money at our expense.
Nope! It's about holding liars and slanders to account, something the Trump Cult fights against.

Ms. Kraken blew her suit by admitting in public she was just fooling around an wasn't serious.

Over breakfast the other day, two of the retired attorneys at the table offered their opinion that Ms. Krakenpot may have an issue with disbarment.

Meaning, my friends offered that she is admitting she presented cases in multiple courts and made multiple public statements that 'no reasonable person" should believe were credible.

That means she asked the courts (the judges) to consider a case before their bar that shouldn't be believed. She was asking the courts to further a frivolous pursuit where she wasn't even expecting a remedy. She was using their courts as theater.

My friends inform that courts take a very very skeptical view of such. A punitive view.

I offer that bit of retiree gossip as it was novel to me. Maybe it is to you too.

Going after individuals is one thing but I believe they'll have a tough time winning against Fox News. Likely the court will be careful about diminishing the power of the media in any way. Just a gut feeling.

They have the voting machines locked up and not tampered with since the election so they can be investigated to prove Dominion's innocence in the matter when subpoenaed as evidence?

That sword cuts both ways ... Kraken will also have to provide discovery ... and from the recent Motion to Dismiss, that will go poorly for her ... yes, lawyers are required to be truthful in their court filings, so the onus of proof is on her to show the statements she made in these filings about Dominion are truthful ...

Slandering, defamation and libel are not protected speech under the 1st amendment.
View attachment 472517

*****SMILE*****

Untrue but what do you care about the truth.

View attachment 472523

You don't think the machines will be subpoenaed by Fox News?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Now that was hilarious!

You are truly a cultist. Dominion could give a shit if they subpoena their machines. Fox News and others made such outrageous lies no amount of subpoenas will save their asses.

Going after individuals is one thing but I believe they'll have a tough time winning against Fox News. Likely the court will be careful about diminishing the power of the media in any way. Just a gut feeling.
A jury may give Dominion a huge verdict. The danger is that it will be reduced on appeal.

Ms. Kraken blew her suit by admitting in public she was just fooling around an wasn't serious.

Over breakfast the other day, two of the retired attorneys at the table offered their opinion that Ms. Krakenpot may have an issue with disbarment.

Meaning, my friends offered that she is admitting she presented cases in multiple courts and made multiple public statements that 'no reasonable person" should believe were credible.

That means she asked the courts (the judges) to consider a case before their bar that shouldn't be believed. She was asking the courts to further a frivolous pursuit where she wasn't even expecting a remedy. She was using their courts as theater.

My friends inform that courts take a very very skeptical view of such. A punitive view.

I offer that bit of retiree gossip as it was novel to me. Maybe it is to you too.
I had a granddad that was an attorney and on the Okiehoma legislative committee for corporation commission so I am well aware that she really just admitted to her demise. I want what they are smoking.

Forum List

Back