Parents who challenge school curriculums are domestic terrorist(s)!!!

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
Cardone wrote: "Apparently I have a new title; ā€˜domestic terroristā€™ and Iā€™ll accept it (if) that means Iā€™m standing up for my Kids. Parents will no longer be able to exercise free speech, opinions or controls over what your kids are taught at school. Iā€™ve been telling you for years, the school system was broken."

He went on to say he was choosing to homeschool his children. "Call me a terrorist if you want but Iā€™ll fight for my kids."

FALSE!

No, parents who question school curriculums havenā€™t been labeled domestic terrorists​

ā€¢ U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland told federal agencies to work to address criminal threats against school officials and staff.

ā€¢ Garlandā€™s instructions underscore that ā€œspirited debateā€ is protected by the Constitution.

ā€¢ An August National Terrorism Advisory System bulletin has fueled some claims that those who oppose coronavirus safety restrictions were labeled domestic terrorists, but that is not the case.

The crap some people believe.

Do you believe parents who question school curriculums are domestic terrorists?

Cardone wrote: "Apparently I have a new title; ā€˜domestic terroristā€™ and Iā€™ll accept it (if) that means Iā€™m standing up for my Kids. Parents will no longer be able to exercise free speech, opinions or controls over what your kids are taught at school. Iā€™ve been telling you for years, the school system was broken."

He went on to say he was choosing to homeschool his children. "Call me a terrorist if you want but Iā€™ll fight for my kids."

FALSE!

No, parents who question school curriculums havenā€™t been labeled domestic terrorists​

ā€¢ U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland told federal agencies to work to address criminal threats against school officials and staff.

ā€¢ Garlandā€™s instructions underscore that ā€œspirited debateā€ is protected by the Constitution.

ā€¢ An August National Terrorism Advisory System bulletin has fueled some claims that those who oppose coronavirus safety restrictions were labeled domestic terrorists, but that is not the case.

Of course not. Parents who question by threats and violence should be dealt with by law enforcement.

FALSE!

"Curricula"

FALSE!

Politifact is shit.

FALSE!

politofact has been proven many times to be a propaganda site not a fact checker,,

Find the story on Fox News where "parents who challenge school curriculums are domestic terrorists" and I'll believe it. Fox News might have a right spin but it's a legit news source.

If it's not on Fox, it's not true.

Thou Shall Not Stand in the way of the Fauxrage Generator with facts. It's just not allowed.

Once the federal government deems you to be a terrorist they can ignore the bill of rights to investigate you and dig through your past....remember the Patriot act democrats warned you about?...well the feds are using it against us just as was predicted...and its the democrat party that is abusing it....

Forum List

Back