Parents Sue Public School After Forcing Their Daughter To Convert To Islam In World History Class

Oh for goodness' sake, it is a World History course. I don't see anything wrong with the curriculum and the overly dramatic parents will likely lose this battle in court.

So teach the history of Islam...but don't you dare try to teach prayers or conversions, if you do then the Rosary and any religious prayer/conversion must be taught

I like the idea of forcing muslim kids to memorize the rosary prayers-----come
up with a SCHOOL set of rosary beads and do GROUP rosary recitations as
a HISTORY LESSON. I like the idea of every classroom including a
life-size statue of BUDDHA -------and all the kids be required to do the
rituals that Buddhists do----when around those statues

Oh for goodness' sake, it is a World History course. I don't see anything wrong with the curriculum and the overly dramatic parents will likely lose this battle in court.

So teach the history of Islam...but don't you dare try to teach prayers or conversions, if you do then the Rosary and any religious prayer/conversion must be taught

The Muslims and the left's heads would spin and explode, if they deny it they are lying

The Muslims and the left's heads would spin and explode, if they deny it they are lying

anyone out there remember when girls had to do COOKING class?------we did
silly stuff like puffy scrambled eggs and brownies----the worst part was we had
to EAT the crap we messed up. The world has become sophisticated re
CUISINE------now we FUSE all the world's cuisines. If you reject eating
a june-bug------you is a plebian. and POORLY EDUCATED. I have known people who based on religion could not eat a POTATO (digging them up kills bugs---JAINISM of India. ) ----ok-----WORLD CUISINE CLASS FOR ALL!!!!!!!

I am willing to bet the farm that these parents do not want anything about Islam taught in school.

Given all that is going on in the world I can't say I blame them, but you've hit on something, let's teach EVERYTHING about Islam. How's that?

The good, the bad, and, the ugly. As a historian, it would be a great disservice not to discus such things.

Well it seems the left wants to dwell on only the bad the Christians have done....that and rewrite history to make them look bad (See the Crusades and how it's taught in public schools, a travesty)

Luckily only the fringe and foolish believe such historical revisionism.

These parents have been hit directly and personally. They are making the right decision. Christianity is part of our White society and we must not let yhat be destroyed.

Maryland high school sued for 'forcing' students to convert to Islam
Thompson claims that, for non-Muslims, reciting such a statement is the equivalent of converting to Islam
11035623_1097628756923041_7457162693792680733_n.jpg
I agree! Nothing about Islam should be taught in this country that could indoctrinate our youth.
Ignorance is not bliss, you are a fine example....

I am willing to bet the farm that these parents do not want anything about Islam taught in school.

Given all that is going on in the world I can't say I blame them, but you've hit on something, let's teach EVERYTHING about Islam. How's that?

The good, the bad, and, the ugly. As a historian, it would be a great disservice not to discus such things.

Well it seems the left wants to dwell on only the bad the Christians have done....that and rewrite history to make them look bad (See the Crusades and how it's taught in public schools, a travesty)

what "historical revisionism"? ------------whatever ANYONE says------
I believe in ROBIN HOOD------and RICHARD THE LION HEARTED ----
and CRUSADER RABBIT <<<< the good guys. The Saracens were the
bad guys

You know, if the kids never learn anything more than what you folks want, it will make them weak against their enemies.....

You know, if the kids never learn anything more than what you folks want, it will make them weak against their enemies.....

ALL KAFFIRIN ARE THE EMINEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM ---what more need
a jihadi know?

bad guys

It isn't exactly that simple but whatever.

a jihadi know?
How to properly wear sacred underwear which will protect and increase ones ability to kill in the name of Allah....

bad guys

I got the basics right

a jihadi know?
How to properly wear sacred underwear which will protect and increase ones ability to kill in the name of Allah....

you got sumthin' on MORMONS????

bad guys

I got the basics right
Now ,,,Run away...

a jihadi know?

I hear they bless their hats also...

nobody taught conversion

An act of "conversion" to any religion is defined by the given religion. It is a
fact that ISLAMIC LAW-----considers any person who recited the "shahada" in
the presence of muslim witnesses to BE a muslim -----a status which cannot ---by
Islamic law---be repudiated
think before typing next time

a jihadi know?

the basic rule of UNDERWEAR-----is viable elastic------no woman should ever
forget that the ELASTIC degrades over time--------finding one's undies around one's
ankles-----in a public place is a trauma that can damage self image forever

a jihadi know?

I hear they bless their hats also...

wrong----its the eyeglasses that are HOLY-----the HOLY SPECS

I love history and it pisses me off when people get it wrong

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

nobody taught conversion

An act of "conversion" to any religion is defined by the given religion. It is a
fact that ISLAMIC LAW-----considers any person who recited the "shahada" in
the presence of muslim witnesses to BE a muslim -----a status which cannot ---by
Islamic law---be repudiated
think before typing next time

think about what???

Forum List

Back