Parents Sue Public School After Forcing Their Daughter To Convert To Islam In World History Class

wow. some parents are ignorant assholes.

hopefully their kids grow up to be better people.

Separation of Church and State unless it's for the Liberal Agenda of appeasement to Islam................Teaching the tenets of Islam is OK to some..................

Riddle me this.............Had they been ordering the kids to memorize the 10 Commandments what would be the response?

:Boom2:

ten commandments might be ok for muslims-----BUT they should be memorized
in Hebrew
Which version, there are several...

the standard Hebrew version------very cogent------and brief
Chapter and verse?

the standard short version-----the "DO NOT (s)"

Separation of Church and State unless it's for the Liberal Agenda of appeasement to Islam................Teaching the tenets of Islam is OK to some..................

Riddle me this.............Had they been ordering the kids to memorize the 10 Commandments what would be the response?

:Boom2:

in Hebrew

Chapter and verse?

Chapter and verse? There is more than one version in the damn Bible, which none of you bother to learn apparently.

The Ten Commandments: analysis of the text, authors, format and meaning

The teacher should have known better. If this happened to one of ours the shit would hit the fan
Yes...better the little catfish remain ignorant of world religions.

no doubt------there is a population AT RISK-------muslim children, who need
INTENSIVE instruction with active participation in the various religions of the
world-------for their very first lesson they should be prepared to participate
in CATHOLIC MASS----if they live in Maryland----since Maryland is a traditionally
"catholic state"

in Hebrew

Chapter and verse?

Chapter and verse? There is more than one version in the damn Bible.

I will supply the materials when the time comes

Chapter and verse?

Chapter and verse? There is more than one version in the damn Bible.

I will supply the materials when the time comes
The time is already past.

Oh for goodness' sake, it is a World History course. I don't see anything wrong with the curriculum and the overly dramatic parents will likely lose this battle in court.

Oh for goodness' sake, it is a World History course. I don't see anything wrong with the curriculum and the overly dramatic parents will likely lose this battle in court.

Sit tight------they may get a symbolic win-----no doubt that aren't getting a
million bucks.

It's a win win for the parents. they'll get their 15 minutes of fame no matter what. idiots like the rubes in this thread and professional bigots like pam gellar will support them, and some 'charity' group will pay the legal bills.

they're martyrs for the cause no matter what, and on the chance the district settles they'll walk away with some cash in hand to go with their fame
'

Sit tight------they may get a symbolic win-----no doubt that aren't getting a
million bucks.

Unless the State of Maryland changes the curriculum of the course, I don't see how they get any victory, symbolic or otherwise, from this frivolous lawsuit.

It is a win win ----FOR THE USA-------if the court rules that the lessons were ok----
then the court would open WIDE----the door, allowing the teaching of "other
religions" to muslims including writing out and memorizing, and reciting the
dogma or "other" religions-------

So teach the history of Islam...but don't you dare try to teach prayers or conversions, if you do then the Rosary and any religious prayer/conversion must be taught

So teach the history of Islam...but don't you dare try to teach prayers or conversions, if you do then the Rosary and any religious prayer/conversion must be taught

I am willing to bet the farm that these parents do not want anything about Islam taught in school.

I am willing to bet the farm that these parents do not want anything about Islam taught in school.

Given all that is going on in the world I can't say I blame them, but you've hit on something, let's teach EVERYTHING about Islam. How's that?

nobody taught conversion

Given all that is going on in the world I can't say I blame them, but you've hit on something, let's teach EVERYTHING about Islam. How's that?

The good, the bad, and, the ugly. As a historian, it would be a great disservice not to discus such things.

This story reminds why I am so glad I bailed on furthering my career in academia. lol

The good, the bad, and, the ugly. As a historian, it would be a great disservice not to discus such things.

Well it seems the left wants to dwell on only the bad the Christians have done....that and rewrite history to make them look bad (See the Crusades and how it's taught in public schools, a travesty)

nobody taught conversion

An act of "conversion" to any religion is defined by the given religion. It is a
fact that ISLAMIC LAW-----considers any person who recited the "shahada" in
the presence of muslim witnesses to BE a muslim -----a status which cannot ---by
Islamic law---be repudiated

New Topics

Forum List

Back