Zone1 Parents Should be Included in a School's Efforts to Help a Child Transition to Another Gender

No one wants kids beat, you think that gives the educators carte blanche. Here is a hint if a kid brings it up, let the parents handle it, if a problem arises then deal with the parents non of your business
So, if a child is being abused by their parents and tells a teacher they should bring it up with the parents?

Same with a dad raping his 12-year daughter? Teacher just butt out and let him handle it.

So, if a child is being abused by their parents and tells a teacher they should bring it up with the parents?

Same with a dad raping his 12-year daughter? Teacher just butt out and let him handle it.
A child claiming to want to be the opposite sex is the same as a being abused or raped by the parents?

You sure about that?

:dunno:

VldmHGc.jpg

Zone 1, mahn.

Click on the link at vice that says “content funding,” and you may understand it better.

They spoke for the same reason that your dream t-girl did not speak: They followed the stage directions, or were edited out if they did not.

What? People ”have to” open restaurants, wait tables, etc? Nobody is allowed to choose their profession? Never had a job, have you?

They are working hard to grow the market. Almost as hard as they marketed their “COVID vaccines.”

As I said, rights are granted by the community, and those parents are not granted the right to mutilate and poison their kids because the kids supposedly ”want to be” mutilated and poisoned.

Hyuck, Hyuck!

I’ll explain it again, sure.

The DSM 4 identified “Gender Identity Disorder” as a recognized mental illness by putting it in the DSM 4, which was a list of mental disorders. The DSM 5 changed the name of the disorder to “Gender Dysphoria,” without stating that it is no longer a mental disorder, because it still is.

The paragraph you keep quoting talks about gender non-conformity, not Gender Dysphoria, which is still a mental disorder, of course.

My lawmakers consult me about which rights to give to parents. I said no genital mutilation of children in Texas, and I believe Floridians have said the same. If you are so interested in underage trans girls having the “right to be chemically and surgically altered, you will have to go to Cali to “help” them.
You Bingo, let me know when you figure out what words mean. The link and quote I shared from the publishers of the DSM 5 says that gender variance is not the pathology but that dysphoria is from the distress of body and mind not aligning.

This isn't about child abuse.

Tell me does the public school have a legitimate role in helping children transition to other genders?

You Bingo, let me know when you figure out what words mean. The link and quote I shared from the publishers of the DSM 5 says that gender variance is not the pathology but that dysphoria is from the distress of body and mind not aligning.
Yes, gender variance is not the same thing is gender dysphoria. That's the point. Gender variance is just things like, "whaddaya mean, boys don't wear pink? I like pink!" but the person is happy with themselves.

Dysphoria is when someone is so convinced (i.e. deluded) that their body does not match their perceived gender that it causes distress. People with that disorder have a very high suicide rate, and there is no valid study that shows that hormonal treatment, nor surgery reduces that suicide rate.

That last part is surprising, given that testosterone treatments for men and women have been shown to reduced depression. Likely it reduces depression when it is used off label to make little girls look more like little boys. But apparently not enough that it reduces the suicide rate significantly enough for the difference to show up in any study.

Gender Dysphoria was a mental disorder a few years ago when it was called "Gender Identity Disorder" in the DSM-4. Nothing happened to change that when they published the DSM-5. Changing the name, does not change what it is.

Yes, gender variance is not the same thing is gender dysphoria. That's the point. Gender variance is just things like, "whaddaya mean, boys don't wear pink? I like pink!" but the person is happy with themselves.
Wrong. In another section I've quoted to you before it says diverse gender identities and expressions are not the same thing and that neither are indications of a mental illness. And this section confirms that it is not pathology but that dysphoria simply refers to the distress people feel.

What is Gender Dysphoria?

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.
Dysphoria is when someone is so convinced (i.e. deluded) that their body does not match their perceived gender that it causes distress. People with that disorder have a very high suicide rate, and there is no valid study that shows that hormonal treatment, nor surgery reduces that suicide rate.
Wrong you Bingo. You can claim it all you like but my actual quotes from the source of the DSM 5 show you to be full of shit. Where are your quotes from them?
That last part is surprising, given that testosterone treatments for men and women have been shown to reduced depression. Likely it reduces depression when it is used off label to make little girls look more like little boys. But apparently not enough that it reduces the suicide rate significantly enough for the difference to show up in any study.
From the same link.

Family and societal rejection of gender identity are some of the strongest predictors of mental health difficulties among people who are transgender. Family and couples’ therapy can be important for creating a supportive environment that will allow a person’s mental health to thrive. Parents of children and adolescents who are transgender may benefit from support groups. Peer support groups for transgender people themselves are often helpful for validating and sharing experiences.

Transgender people suffer from high levels of stigmatization, discrimination and victimization, contributing to negative self-image and increased rates of other mental health disorders. Transgender individuals are at higher risk of victimization and hate crimes than the general public. Suicide rates among transgender people are markedly higher than the general population.

Transgender children and adolescents are often victims of bullying and discrimination at school, which can contribute to serious adverse mental health outcomes. Interventions are often needed to create safe and affirming school environments.

Transgender individuals may also face challenges in accessing appropriate health care and insurance coverage of related services.

Gee... I wonder why they still suffer from depression and anxiety....

Gender Dysphoria was a mental disorder a few years ago when it was called "Gender Identity Disorder" in the DSM-4. Nothing happened to change that when they published the DSM-5. Changing the name, does not change what it is.
Doctors and medical professionals who were trying to help trans patients didn't think Bingos like you would focus on one word above everything else they had to say on the subject and use it to justify Bigotry. Also the understanding of transgenderism has grown. They used to think it was tied to homosexuality. They know better now.

Last edited:
Wrong. In another section I've quoted to you before it says diverse gender identities and expressions are not the same thing and that neither are indications of a mental illness. And this section confirms that it is not pathology but that dysphoria simply refers to the distress people feel.

What is Gender Dysphoria?

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

Wrong you Bingo. You can claim it all you like but my actual quotes from the source of the DSM 5 show you to be full of shit. Where are your quotes from them?

From the same link.

Family and societal rejection of gender identity are some of the strongest predictors of mental health difficulties among people who are transgender. Family and couples’ therapy can be important for creating a supportive environment that will allow a person’s mental health to thrive. Parents of children and adolescents who are transgender may benefit from support groups. Peer support groups for transgender people themselves are often helpful for validating and sharing experiences.

Transgender people suffer from high levels of stigmatization, discrimination and victimization, contributing to negative self-image and increased rates of other mental health disorders. Transgender individuals are at higher risk of victimization and hate crimes than the general public. Suicide rates among transgender people are markedly higher than the general population.

Transgender children and adolescents are often victims of bullying and discrimination at school, which can contribute to serious adverse mental health outcomes. Interventions are often needed to create safe and affirming school environments.

Transgender individuals may also face challenges in accessing appropriate health care and insurance coverage of related services.

Gee... I wonder why they still suffer from depression and anxiety....

Doctors and medical professionals who were trying to help trans patients didn't think Bingos like you would focus on one word above everything else they had to say on the subject, would use it to justify Bigotry. Also the understanding of transgenderism has grown. They used to think it was tied to homosexuality. They know better now.
How did Gender Identity Disorder change from a disorder to a non-disorder? What was the process for that? Or did the people who wrote the DSM 4 just not know what the heck they were talking about when they labeled it a disorder?

You kind of glossed over this part, mahn:
My lawmakers consult me about which rights to give to parents. I said no genital mutilation of children in Texas, and I believe Floridians have said the same. If you are so interested in underage trans girls having the “right to be chemically and surgically altered, you will have to go to Cali to “help” them.
You do agree that all rights come from government, correct? And Texas has given CPS the right to investigate parents for transitioning their children, so that is a perfectly valid right? Florida has given parents the right to send their children to public schools where "gay" will not be discussed by teachers, and that is a perfectly valid right, correct?

If you disagree, explain why.

No one wants kids beat, you think that gives the educators carte blanche, when it comes to sexual issues the teachers should not even engage the student they should refer it to the counselor who then relates the matter to the parents. Schools not engaging the parents from the get go is wrong

No one wants kids beat, you think that gives the educators carte blanche, when it comes to sexual issues the teachers should not even engage the student they should refer it to the counselor who then relates the matter to the parents. Schools not engaging the parents from the get go is wrong
Well, if they really and truly thought the student is being abused and/or raped by their parents, why in the name of God would they “engage the parents from the get go”?

Would you?

Well, if they really and truly thought the student is being abused and/or raped by their parents, why in the name of God would they “engage the parents from the get go”?

Would you?
Well first of all if the child is being abused repoort it and let children services handle it that is their job, when a Teacher tries to handle sexual issues with students without allowing the parents access it's wrong the teacher has no business trying to be mental illness counselor.

How did Gender Identity Disorder change from a disorder to a non-disorder? What was the process for that? Or did the people who wrote the DSM 4 just not know what the heck they were talking about when they labeled it a disorder?
All of this could be learned by you from reading the information written by the people you pretend to take your cues from. That you seem entirely ignorant of their position would seem to be more evidence that you've always been full of shit.

Gender Dysphoria Diagnosis

Despite increased attention to transgender people, the first two editions of DSM contained no mention of gender identity. It was not until 1980 with the publication of DSM–III that the diagnosis “transsexualism” first appeared. In 1990, the World Health Organization followed suit and included this diagnosis in ICD-10. With the release of DSM–IV in 1994, “transsexualism” was replaced with “gender identity disorder in adults and adolescence” in an effort to reduce stigma. However, controversy continued with advocates and some psychiatrists pointing to ways in which this diagnostic category pathologized identity rather than a true disorder.

With the publication of DSM–5 in 2013, “gender identity disorder” was eliminated and replaced with “gender dysphoria.” This change further focused the diagnosis on the gender identity-related distress that some transgender people experience (and for which they may seek psychiatric, medical, and surgical treatments) rather than on transgender individuals or identities themselves.

Disorder isn't supposed to be a dirty word. To doctors it just means something that causes a break down in function. People with disorders of sexual development (the intersexed) can't reproduce normally because they might of been born with a vagina and testes or a penis and ovaries. There are some cases where they're able to reproduce but it requires medical and technological assistance. People with true mental disorders (schizophrenia, bi polar) they find it difficult to function properly in society. We know more today than we did before. Trans people can live ordered lives, hold down jobs, take care of themselves in ways people with true mental disorders can't.
You kind of glossed over this part, mahn:
No, you simply didn't read anything from the source you claimed to have agreed with you.
You do agree that all rights come from government, correct? And Texas has given CPS the right to investigate parents for transitioning their children, so that is a perfectly valid right?

If you disagree, explain why.
Rights do come from government but again, that's politics and not objectivity.

All of this could be learned by you from reading the information written by the people you pretend to take your cues from. That you seem entirely ignorant of their position would seem to be more evidence that you've always been full of shit.

Gender Dysphoria Diagnosis

Despite increased attention to transgender people, the first two editions of DSM contained no mention of gender identity. It was not until 1980 with the publication of DSM–III that the diagnosis “transsexualism” first appeared. In 1990, the World Health Organization followed suit and included this diagnosis in ICD-10. With the release of DSM–IV in 1994, “transsexualism” was replaced with “gender identity disorder in adults and adolescence” in an effort to reduce stigma. However, controversy continued with advocates and some psychiatrists pointing to ways in which this diagnostic category pathologized identity rather than a true disorder.

With the publication of DSM–5 in 2013, “gender identity disorder” was eliminated and replaced with “gender dysphoria.” This change further focused the diagnosis on the gender identity-related distress that some transgender people experience (and for which they may seek psychiatric, medical, and surgical treatments) rather than on transgender individuals or identities themselves.

Disorder isn't supposed to be a dirty word. To doctors it just means something that causes a break down in function. People with disorders of sexual development (the intersexed) can't reproduce normally because they might of been born with a vagina and testes or a penis and ovaries. There are some cases where they're able to reproduce but it requires medical and technological assistance. People with true mental disorders (schizophrenia, bi polar) they find it difficult to function properly in society. We know more today than we did before. Trans people can live ordered lives, hold down jobs, take care of themselves in ways people with true mental disorders can't.

No, you simply didn't read anything from the source you claimed to have agreed with you.
I just want you to explain in your own words how a mental disorder transformed into a non-mental disorder. All you're doing is cutting and pasting.
Rights do come from government but again, that's politics and not objectivity.
Then be happy with the fact that your government banned recruiting school children into transgenderism.

I just want you to explain in your own words how a mental disorder transformed into a non-mental disorder. All you're doing is cutting and pasting.
Bingo, you don't observe so well do you? That part explaining to you what a disorder is and how diverse gender identities are not that are my words.
Then be happy with the fact that your government banned recruiting school children into transgenderism.
It didn't do that you Bingo. It prevents teachers from discussing it in classrooms, in Florida. It's not going to stop gay and trans students from sharing their experiences with their peers. The younger generation grew up in more diverse schools and so they see diverse communities as actual people rather than characters in plays you cosplayers like to pretend they are.

Bingo, you don't observe so well do you? That part explaining to you what a disorder is and how diverse gender identities are not that are my words.
Ok, then. I agree that “disorder” is not a dirty word. Why are you so afraid of it?

Explain in your own words how a disorder transformed into a non-disorder.
It didn't do that you Bingo. It prevents teachers from discussing it in classrooms, in Florida. It's not going to stop gay and trans students from sharing their experiences with their peers.
Sure, no law can stop teenagers from goofy teenage talk. When I taught high school in 2001 - 2005, the fad was to claim to be bisexual to get attention. Now it’s trans.

Here’s were you ought be concerned: What if the next fad is for school kids to openly talk about adults who have groomed them? That could really work out badly for some people.

But at least we won’t have teachers saying things like, “have you ever seen a grown man naked?” And “ever ask yourself if you’re really supposed to be a girl?” Not unless they manage to get a kid alone.
The younger generation grew up in more diverse schools and so they see diverse communities as actual people rather than characters in plays you cosplayers like to pretend they are.
I know you are very interested in young people, particularly young t-girls.

Do they see drag queens who read them stories as actual people or cosplayers?

Sounds like the teachers and schools are just trying to cover their ass because of this poorly written law. What's more interesting to me is how these other idiots didn't pick up on your subtle bigotry. They aren't doing subtle anymore. It's like Lisa558 going around trying to Simp for the Right and argue all the anti-semitism is on the Left only for the Right to come into the thread and maul her with anti-semitic vitriol. It's honestly going up be one of the more amusing things to watch as those of you with self awareness are continually embarrassed as the Right races to find the bottom of the barrel.

😄
Whereupon they will find the left, angry at the intrusion.

Forum List

Back