Parents Raise Concerns With Florida's Gender Affirming Care Ban

I support Florida's stance on this issue. It is not too much to ask that minor children be required to delay potentially irreversible decisions until they become adults. No surgeries, no puberty blockers, NOTHING that would cause irreversible consequences.
If the parents agree that their child needs help because of gender dysmorphia then by all means, the kid should be able to receive mental health counseling but the rest should only happen once the kid becomes a legal adult.

Child sex changes are just the tip of the iceberg for what Democrats have coming.

Ask Democrats what the + in LGBTQ+ means and take note of the answer they give you ;)

Honestly, I'm concerned about these parents.

It is likely that artificial intelligence bots or nests are responsible for the relentless push of anti-human ideologies across the global communications networks, such as the transgender meta narrative your article describes. Artificial intelligence entities are capable of creating convincing photographic and video effigies of human beings, their voices and their language structure. However, and that being said, millions of real people do identify and sympathize with such barbarism as mutilation of children—even children they themselves birthed. Such people are enemies of the human race.

Honestly, I'm concerned about these parents.

Be concerned about that child. A thirteen-year-old boy, thinks he's a girl, already on puberty blockers. Apparently, he's been confused about his gender sex since he was eleven.

I am assuming/hoping he doesn't get any surgical mutilations, at least until 18, but up to that point, if he continues in this path, he will remain a stunted little boy, in spite of his chronological age.

In the mean time, he's exactly the target that pedodfaggots want—a, sexually-confused little boy, in an artificially-prolonged childhood. A perfect bacha bāzī.

This kid could very well be the most perfect poster child for exactly the reasons that we need to keep children away from sick perverts that will fill their head with this shit.

Forum List

Back