Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoes bill banning gender-affirming care for transgender minors

Why am I a sick freak? I have the same view as Marty, just don't want government sticking its nose between parents and medical experts.
So you are ok with very young children being allowed to take puberty blockers, and have gender reassignment surgery if parents and medical expert agree with it, the reasoning for parents to do it I have no idea, and they should be sterilized for allowing their children's mental illness to run unchecked, and doctors and pharmaceutical companies care about their next profit to be made of of surgery and their pills
Why am I a sick freak? I have the same view as Marty, just don't want government sticking its nose between parents and medical experts.

Liberals believe everything they don't like should be banned, and everything they like should be required.

Submit!
No. I think parents have a duty and responsibility to protect their children from acts than have been legally litigated as harmful.

So you are ok with very young children being allowed to take puberty blockers, and have gender reassignment surgery if parents and medical expert agree with it, the reasoning for parents to do it I have no idea, and they should be sterilized for allowing their children's mental illness to run unchecked, and doctors and pharmaceutical companies care about their next profit to be made of of surgery and their pills
Just because doctors and pharmacists earn a living that doesn't prove that they earn that living harming the people they are claiming to help. In fact doing so would invite lawsuits that would threaten those earnings. Yours is a claim without evidence.

So you are ok with very young children being allowed to take puberty blockers,
Personally no, but I don't want government interfering between the patient, the parents, and qualified medical personnel.
and have gender reassignment surgery
Not until they reach legal maturity barring medical issues of course. But I am constant about that across the board - placing that in the same category as plastic surgery. But its my understanding hospitals don't actually do that, and I don't want government interfering between the patient, the parents, and qualified medical personnel.
and doctors and pharmaceutical companies care about their next profit to be made of of surgery and their pills
I guess in your world you don't listen to doctors at all then.

Just because doctors and pharmacists earn a living that doesn't prove that they earn that living harming the people they are claiming to help. In fact doing so would invite lawsuits that would threaten those earnings. Yours is a claim without evidence.
:auiqs.jpg: How about we just let kids be if you want to cast your perversions on adults who should know better whatever, leave kids alone perv queer. I mean are you trying to make a target rich environment for your perversion in the years to come?

Personally no, but I don't want government interfering between the patient, the parents, and qualified medical personnel.

Not until they reach legal maturity barring medical issues of course. But I am constant about that across the board - placing that in the same category as plastic surgery. But its my understanding hospitals don't actually do that, and I don't want government interfering between the patient, the parents, and qualified medical personnel.

I guess in your world you don't listen to doctors at all then.
It is causing a large wave of suicides based on regret, because they are allowing young people to make decisions on surgeries they are not emotionally mature enough to make!

:auiqs.jpg: How about we just let kids be if you want to cast your perversions on adults who should know better whatever, leave kids alone perv queer.
How about you be honest with your bigotry rather than pretending you're more qualified to make medical diagnosis over the people trained, qualified and employed to do it? The need to pretend some form of legitimacy just exposes your recognition that your honest argument is illegitimate from jump. :itsok:
I mean are you trying to make a target rich environment for your perversion in the years to come?
Are you still trying to pretend this is an objection based on medical understanding?
No it doesn't you idiot show me where science says a man becomes a woman just because he gets his junk cut off, DNA does not change you blithering queer
Your strawman isn't a serious argument and you aren't serious people which is why no one takes you seriously. I never argued we can change DNA. We change physiology. Plastic surgeons have been doing it for quite some time. When women get their breasts enlarged you don't think we're changing the DNA that gave them smaller ones, do you? What a stupid argument. 😄

It is causing a large wave of suicides based on regret, because they are allowing young people to make decisions on surgeries they are not emotionally mature enough to make!
Actually LGTBQ are very high on the suicide chart because of bully and attacks by people like you.
:auiqs.jpg: How about we just let kids be if you want to cast your perversions on adults who should know better whatever, leave kids alone perv queer.
We are. This is an issue between the parents and medical personnel. You're the one not leaving them alone.

The parents allow for it because they think they are cutting-edge smart and are doing what the progressive crowd thinks.

How about you be honest with your bigotry rather than pretending you're more qualified to make medical diagnosis over the people trained, qualified and employed to do it? The need to pretend some form of legitimacy just exposes your recognition that your honest argument is illegitimate from jump. :itsok:

Are you still trying to pretend this is an objection based on medical understanding?

Your strawman isn't a serious argument and you aren't serious people which is why no one takes you seriously. I never argued we can change DNA. We change physiology. Plastic surgeons have been doing it for quite some time. When women get their breasts enlarged you don't think we're changing the DNA that gave them smaller ones, do you? What a stupid argument. 😄
How but you pound sand, I care about the kids, many who once they mature, realize the mistake they made, and can't reverse so they kill themselves. You don't care about them, you just want it to be used as political leverage to get more demon pedophile democrat politicians elected, you want them to be as mentally ill as you are!
Nothing done to physiology will do anything but lead to long term depression, but you don't care, and of course you didn't change DNA with breast enlargements, it is purely cosmetic.
You with your puberty blockers and surgeries do nothing except feed the delusion that those kids are anything but what God made them, so please shut the hell up!

Actually LGTBQ are very high on the suicide chart because of bully and attacks by people like you.

We are. This is an issue between the parents and medical personnel. You're the one not leaving them alone.
B.S it's depression!
I don't bully anyone I don't run around pointing and yelling at them but I will state truth something that will help them and no not in a derogatory way so nice try. WHY DO YOU SUPPOSE KIDS THIS AGE ARE EVEN QUESTIONING WHAT THEY ARE?

I have children. Even if one presented themself at an early age to be gay/lesbian, (and we all have seen the effeminate boys and tom girls at very young age, and knew they were going to grow up to be gay) I would never think of starting that child through any type of physical modification or begin conversations that would have them thinking about or considering altering their physical body to look like the opposite sex.

The one narrative says "Gender Affirming Care" (GAC). On the surface, that gives warm, fuzzy, nurturing feelings. But deep under the covers are the hidden truths of what that care means.

Most of us on this board have had the experience of sexual intimacy with a partner they either love deeply or connect in other meaningful ways. However, that type of intimacy requires fully functioning, biologically originally equipped, body parts. GAC for a child, who has never experienced the full pleasure of sex as their body was designed, is the abuse and the tragedy.

This is the part of GAC that is completely removed from the narrative. GAC does not guarantee sexual gratification as our bodies were designed. The risks of never having an orgasm are legitimate. The after care needed, especially for trans-women who go full on transitioning, is more than just hormones.

Look up Jazz, the young boy who started transitioning way too young. Because of the hormone blockers, puberty was suppressed, the penis didn't enlarge. When the doctors went to shape a vagina, they had very little material to use. Jazz's mother was on TV stating how she has to remind and almost force Jazz to dilate the vagina or it will close up! And dilation, isn't just for young transitions, adults must do the same or face the same consequence. Jazz has gained significant weight, and doesn't appear to be in good physical or mental state. And what is worse, unless Jazz was able to masterbate to orgasm (which I don't know) the assumption is that Jazz may never know what a real orgasm feels like. That's abuse.

For thousands of year men and women have been gay. Why, it doesn't matter. Let people have sex with whatever gender they want. But for thousands of years, those men and women lived sexually fulfilling lives with the right partners. However, modern medicine is now creating this realm of capability that is being confused with necessity.

I argue that because modern medicine can, doesn't mean we should.

I have children. Even if one presented themself at an early age to be gay/lesbian, (and we all have seen the effeminate boys and tom girls at very young age, and knew they were going to grow up to be gay) I would never think of starting that child through any type of physical modification or begin conversations that would have them thinking about or considering altering their physical body to look like the opposite sex.

The one narrative says "Gender Affirming Care" (GAC). On the surface, that gives warm, fuzzy, nurturing feelings. But deep under the covers are the hidden truths of what that care means.

Most of us on this board have had the experience of sexual intimacy with a partner they either love deeply or connect in other meaningful ways. However, that type of intimacy requires fully functioning, biologically originally equipped, body parts. GAC for a child, who has never experienced the full pleasure of sex as their body was designed, is the abuse and the tragedy.

This is the part of GAC that is completely removed from the narrative. GAC does not guarantee sexual gratification as our bodies were designed. The risks of never having an orgasm are legitimate. The after care needed, especially for trans-women who go full on transitioning, is more than just hormones.

Look up Jazz, the young boy who started transitioning way too young. Because of the hormone blockers, puberty was suppressed, the penis didn't enlarge. When the doctors went to shape a vagina, they had very little material to use. Jazz's mother was on TV stating how she has to remind and almost force Jazz to dilate the vagina or it will close up! And dilation, isn't just for young transitions, adults must do the same or face the same consequence. Jazz has gained significant weight, and doesn't appear to be in good physical or mental state. And what is worse, unless Jazz was able to masterbate to orgasm (which I don't know) the assumption is that Jazz may never know what a real orgasm feels like. That's abuse.

For thousands of year men and women have been gay. Why, it doesn't matter. Let people have sex with whatever gender they want. But for thousands of years, those men and women lived sexually fulfilling lives with the right partners. However, modern medicine is now creating this realm of capability that is being confused with necessity.

I argue that because modern medicine can, doesn't mean we should.
effeminate men and tom boy girls means nothing

B.S it's depression!
I don't bully anyone I don't run around pointing and yelling at them but I will state truth something that will help them and no not in a derogatory way so nice try. WHY DO YOU SUPPOSE KIDS THIS AGE ARE EVEN QUESTIONING WHAT THEY ARE?
Because they are having serious crises. This is an issue between them, the parents, and medical personnel. You're the one not leaving them alone, substituting your microseconds of expertise in this area instead of the parents and medical personnel.
effeminate men and tom boy girls means nothing
This is your expertise in a nutshell.

Because they are having serious crises. This is an issue between them, the parents, and medical personnel. You're the one not leaving them alone, substituting your microseconds of expertise in this area instead of the parents and medical personnel.

This is your expertise in a nutshell.
B.S again it's because they have been sexualized at a young age, through the media and commercialization, everything is sexual in nature

Forum List

Back