Six People Killed in Mississippi Shooting, President Biden Calls on Congress

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Six people were killed and one wounded in a small rural town in Mississippi on Friday by a gun-wielding 52-year-old, according to local officials. Law enforcement personnel recovered two handguns and a shotgun before taking the shooter, Richard Dale Crum, into custody.

Tate County Sheriff deputies responded to the shooting in Arkabutla, Mississippi, a village of fewer than 300 people some 40 miles south of Memphis, Tennessee.

A total of six fatalities were reported including the suspect’s ex-wife, who died inside a home at the same location. Her current husband was also shot and wounded.

The other victims were two handymen working on Crum’s property, the suspect’s stepfather, and his sister. No details have been released regarding a potential motive for the shooting, although an unnamed family friend mentioned that Crum has a history of mental illness.

A witness, Ethan Cash, who lived near the convenience store where one of the shootings occurred, told his account toWREG news: “I had just woken up and I look back here, and I see a dude walking back here with a shotgun.”

Tate County Sheriff, Brad Lance, said that Crum shot a man in said store before going into a nearby house and shooting a woman. Lance also said that the suspect had been charged with first-degree murder.

It just never ends.

Thoughts and prayers.
And we need laws to force EVERY citizen to be armed at all times.
That would have easily prevented this.

Gun violence is So preventable.....if only the gun control freaks would stop getting people killed with their crazy nonsense of disarming good people.
Sheeesh! It never ends. How many people will the gun control freaks get killed before they learn?

Oh...it might also help if Democrats would stop turning loose the criminally insane and violent criminals so they can go kill more people.

Last edited:
Six people were killed and one wounded in a small rural town in Mississippi on Friday by a gun-wielding 52-year-old, according to local officials. Law enforcement personnel recovered two handguns and a shotgun before taking the shooter, Richard Dale Crum, into custody.

Tate County Sheriff deputies responded to the shooting in Arkabutla, Mississippi, a village of fewer than 300 people some 40 miles south of Memphis, Tennessee.

A total of six fatalities were reported including the suspect’s ex-wife, who died inside a home at the same location. Her current husband was also shot and wounded.

The other victims were two handymen working on Crum’s property, the suspect’s stepfather, and his sister. No details have been released regarding a potential motive for the shooting, although an unnamed family friend mentioned that Crum has a history of mental illness.

A witness, Ethan Cash, who lived near the convenience store where one of the shootings occurred, told his account toWREG news: “I had just woken up and I look back here, and I see a dude walking back here with a shotgun.”

Tate County Sheriff, Brad Lance, said that Crum shot a man in said store before going into a nearby house and shooting a woman. Lance also said that the suspect had been charged with first-degree murder.

It just never ends.

"President Biden calls on Congress"

lmao

:p

It just never ends.
Maybe if you ex-slaves would stop...

It just never ends.
No end of discussion before it even starts
Get the fuck off your soapbox and dead people's graves

It just never ends.

Yep, it never ends............

Chicago shootings: 11 shot, 3 fatally, in weekend gun violence across city, police say​

Sun-Times Media Wire
Monday, February 20, 2023 4:17AM

They found a white guy who went crazy in Mississippi but it happens every weekend in Chicago and nobody pays attention.

Thoughts and prayers.
And we need laws to force EVERY citizen to be armed at all times.
That would have easily prevented this.

Gun violence is So preventable.....if only the gun control freaks would stop getting people killed with their crazy nonsense of disarming good people.
Sheeesh! It never ends. How many people will the gun control freaks get killed before they learn?

Oh...it might also help if Democrats would stop turning loose the criminally insane and violent criminals so they can go kill more people.
Wrong approach. We need to take the guns from the crazy people. The courts take to long.

New Topics

Forum List

Back