Parents of Transgender Child Claim That Their Child Knew That They Were Transgender Before They Could Even Speak

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Okay,.. that means that they were a lot smarter than I was because I was still on potty training back then. I hadn't even gotten to the point of wanting to be a dog yet and I grew out of that. Mostly though, I did what this child did and pretended to be something that I wanted just like every other child on the face of the earth.

More proof that euthanasia needs to be made a mandatory commonplace for deranged lunatics.
euthanasia.jpg

Okay,.. that means that they were a lot smarter than I was because I was still on potty training back then. I hadn't even gotten to the point of wanting to be a dog yet and I grew out of that. Mostly though, I did what this child did and pretended to be something that I wanted just like every other child on the face of the earth.

More than most, this case is a perfect example of something I have said before, that a “transgender child” is like a “vegetarian cat”. You know damn well that it is not the cat that is making that call, and that whoever is making it is acting out of motives contrary to the best interests of the cat.

LMAO.........."straight jackets"

i-see-what-you-did-there-steve-carell.gif

Actually no I didn't even think of it like that LOL

More than most, this case is a perfect example of something I have said before, that a “transgender child” is like a “vegetarian cat”. You know damn well that it is not the cat that is making that call, and that whoever is making it is acting out of motives contrary to the best interests of the cat.

Actually believe it or not my cat does eat wet food, but she also legitimately likes vegetables,... Although mostly to play with than eat but she'll eat some. Anyways I realize that that wasn't your point though just saying. XD

No they decided the kid was a tranny before it could speak so they could use it as tool of selfishness so they can talk about it on social media and use it as a way to get attention and so they can feel a smug sense of self satisfaction at knowing how progressive they are.

It was never about the kid, it was purely about themselves and nothing else.

Forum List

Back