Parents Bill of Rights, Wins Zero Support From Dems

When Republicans are making it hard to vote in states like Mississippi, they know they are in trouble. When they have to heavily gerrymander deep red states, you know they are in trouble. If this were still the party of Ronald Reagan, that would not be a issue. I have voted for mostly Republicans but the Trump Republican Party is a menace to this country.

Look who's talking. Your commie leaders are still trying to go after an ex-president over 2 years out of office because they are so scared to death of him beating their asses into the ground in 24. You never voted Republican a day in your life. Who do you think you're trying to kid.

If the teacher is doing that, do you really think some Fed law is going to change it?

How about the parents be involved in their children's lives and education.

Why the fuck do you people need the Fed Govt to save you every single time.

When you wake up from your make-believe world, you'll come to the reality that parents are often too busy to watch every move a school or teacher may make. This law is to stop government from taking over the minds of our children and inform parents of important issues their children may be having particularly in regards to sex and this idiotic gender confusion. Why would anybody want to protect teachers and schools doing this?

Trust the teachers Ray.

That is exactly what I do Ray.
for 38 years.

Tired of you clowns calling me out for grooming, indoctrination, and basically being inept.
Concerned American does this.

I don't recall anybody calling you out personally Karen. We are talking about in general here and the few that have decided in the past to indoctrinate kids.

I don't recall anybody calling you out personally Karen. We are talking about in general here and the few that have decided in the past to indoctrinate kids.
Karen?

Let's talk about you and I in public schools.
38 years......HS and MS.
You?

I don't have to teach in school in order to read news reports about what's going on in some of them. Do you need to hold public office to criticize what's going on in politics?
Winco only criticizes the right. He, like Biden, figures there is no place for opposing views. People who indoctrinate our youth do that and then always revert to "I have X degree" or "I've been teaching for X years" which is nothing but indoctrination. There is truth in the axiom, "Those who 'can' DO. Those who 'can't' TEACH." Winnie is the example that proves the axiom.

In the Puget Sound. Take a look at the shape it is in. I rest my case.
What case?

The Pacific NW is very successful.
One of the most vibrant areas in the USA.

Mississippi, Arkansas , Louisiana, certainly NOT Kentucky, West Virginia, or Tennessee.

I rest my case.

Americans already have a Bill of Rights. And it's perfectly fine to deal with these problems.

Be careful what you ask the federal government for...because they'd like nothing better than you to believe your Bill of Rights isn't good enough and that you need them to create a tailored, revised interpretation of it.

While this particular carrot on the stick may seem to be in your favor on the surface, it will not end well once you start setting precendents.

They tried this stunt before with the ''Internet Bill of Rights''

Last edited:
The Pacific NW is very successful.
Depends on your definition of success.

Mississippi, Arkansas , Louisiana, certainly NOT Kentucky, West Virginia, or Tennessee.

I rest my case.

Ferry county, WA, Downtown Spokane, WA--Camp Dope--Try again Winnie.

Depends on your definition of success.

Ferry county, WA, Downtown Spokane, WA--Camp Dope--Try again Winnie.
Spokane is awesome.
Glad you are enjoying 'success' in Spokane.

Root on the Zags.
Quite the game versus UCLA.

When you wake up from your make-believe world, you'll come to the reality that parents are often too busy to watch every move a school or teacher may make. This law is to stop government from taking over the minds of our children and inform parents of important issues their children may be having particularly in regards to sex and this idiotic gender confusion. Why would anybody want to protect teachers and schools doing this?

Unlike you who just talks out his ass and never had kids, I have raised two children. No matter how many hours I was working I found time for them and to know what was going on with them.

I do not want to protect the teachers, I just do not trust the Feds like you do.

Forum List

Back