Parents Bill of Rights, Wins Zero Support From Dems

Unlike you who just talks out his ass and never had kids, I have raised two children. No matter how many hours I was working I found time for them and to know what was going on with them.

I do not want to protect the teachers, I just do not trust the Feds like you do.

There is nothing to mistrust. Teachers and schools would be required to keep parents aware of problems, questionable material in school libraries, warn parents they are letting in weirdos with dresses in their daughters dressing rooms, and not aid children in transgendering without parental notification.

Nobody needs to have kids in school to opine on laws. Like I asked Winco, do you need to hold public office to criticize policies and laws?

There is nothing to mistrust. Teachers and schools would be required to keep parents aware of problems, questionable material in school libraries, warn parents they are letting in weirdos with dresses in their daughters dressing rooms, and not aid children in transgendering without parental notification.

Nobody needs to have kids in school to opine on laws. Like I asked Winco, do you need to hold public office to criticize policies and laws?

You can opine all you want, you are just doing it from a place of ignorance. You think that working parents cannot keep up with what their kids are doing, which is only the case if the parents do not give a fuck

You live in the EW like Spokane , BUT still complain
What are you wishing for?
Spokane is nothing more than an advance shithole of that shithole you live in. I avoid that place like the plague. They have the most irresponsible, least responsive city gov't possible. No wonder, dominated by tyrannical democrat city council that figures they know more than their constituents. But that's OK with you, eh Winnie? BTW, you're promoting Gonzaga--a private parochial school that doesn't follow public education standards. Hmmm, ironic.

You can opine all you want, you are just doing it from a place of ignorance. You think that working parents cannot keep up with what their kids are doing, which is only the case if the parents do not give a fuck

And there are parents that don't give a fuck or simply working too many hours. What's your point?

We can stop our drug problems if everybody would quit using drugs. We could solve our labor shortage problem if every able bodied person got a job. We could stop our crime problems if people quit robbing and stealing. We wouldn't need this law if all teachers only taught what they were supposed to teach. But like I said, you live in a fantasy world and that's why laws like this need to be made.

And there are parents that don't give a fuck or simply working too many hours. What's your point?

This law will not make a bit of difference to them as they will just ignore whatever the schools sends home with the kids.

The answer is not the Fed Govt (despite that being your answer to every problem) then answer is parents that give a fuck.

This law will not make a bit of difference to them as they will just ignore whatever the schools sends home with the kids.

The answer is not the Fed Govt (despite that being your answer to every problem) then answer is parents that give a fuck.

If they don't inform the parent(s) about matters then they'd be violating federal law. What the penalty would be for that I don't know because it's not in the OP. But forcing teachers and students to notify the parent(s) would be the law of the land and hold those teachers and schools accountable.

Democrats HATE choice. Those asshole Dems in Michigan just passed a law that makes it mandatory to pay union fees even if you don't want to join the union. Mooching thieving scum!

Democrats HATE choice. Those asshole Dems in Michigan just passed a law that makes it mandatory to pay union fees even if you don't want to join the union. Mooching thieving scum!
Been the law in CA for 45 years that I know of. It's called the financial core. Your dues cannot be used for political purposes. I didn't care for it but that's the law.

If they don't inform the parent(s) about matters then they'd be violating federal law.

And how will they inform them? The most common was to send home a paper with the student. Do you think a parent that does not give a fuck is going to read it?

And how will they inform them? The most common was to send home a paper with the student. Do you think a parent that does not give a fuck is going to read it?

We have this new invention called telephones. In fact they make them portable so you can call from anywhere at any time. If a child gets sick in school, how do you think they notify the parents, send them a note?

We have this new invention called telephones. In fact they make them portable so you can call from anywhere at any time. If a child gets sick in school, how do you think they notify the parents, send them a note?

So, you think the school is going to call every parent and tell them what is going on at the school.

With each post you prove your ignorance to schools operate.

So, you think the school is going to call every parent and tell them what is going on at the school.

No not every parent but the parent in concern of a child. If a lot of parents need to know about something going on they can use snail mail like they always have.

It is their fault they do not know what is going on at their kids schools.

Working 70 hour weeks I still made sure to keep up with what was going on an never missed a teacher/parent conference.

I remember when you all used to pretend to be for personal responsibility
Is it the teacher's fault? Yes. They deliberately keep parents in the dark. It's good to hear that you're a such a saint. Why should parents all be required to be saints to keep their children from being harmed?

When did parents become responsible for the harm the teachers do? Especially when the schools keep the parents from knowing the fact?

You're a fucking scumbag.

The school can maintain a website where this information is published.

You have to be a total fucking douchebag to claim that the school isn't obligate to keep parents informed.

Forum List

Back