Pardon Officer Wilson

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
If the liberal lynch mob gets their way and the right and honorable officer Wilson is railroaded by Holder Justice Department, one of my major prerequisites for any GOP nominee in 2016 will be a promise for a full pardon. One cannot help but begin to foster these thoughts after the mess in Ferguson. If Wilson is found guilty should this be a requirement for any GOP nominee?

A pardon won't do him any good after he's been shanked in prison.

If the liberal lynch mob gets their way and the right and honorable officer Wilson is railroaded by Holder Justice Department, one of my major prerequisites for any GOP nominee in 2016 will be a promise for a full pardon. One cannot help but begin to foster these thoughts after the mess in Ferguson. If Wilson is found guilty should this be a requirement for any GOP nominee?

The "lybyryl lynch myb" didn't get their way when George "Aryan Pride" Zimmerman brutally murdered Trayvon Martin. Why make this thread? Are you that convinced that the piglice officer who committed murder will be convicted?

The fix is in. The government attorneys handling this case are known for trampling the civil rights of police officers. They prosecuted an officer in New Orleans and the judge wrote a 129 page opinion of their conduct when he threw the case out of court.

The "lybyryl lynch myb" didn't get their way when George "Aryan Pride" Zimmerman brutally murdered Trayvon Martin. Why make this thread? Are you that convinced that the piglice officer who committed murder will be convicted?

He was nearly beaten to death before he shot and defended himself against brown. You'll continue to ignore the facts and listen to the race baiters, al and jesse.

With all the facts, are you pretending to be a dumb or are you really this dumb?

People like you are the problem.

Zimmerman case fell under the "stand your ground law" after he was attacked by Thug Life 4eva Trayvon. He will be convicted by race crazy Civil Right Division of Justice Department, with or without the facts.

The fix is in. The government attorneys handling this case are known for trampling the civil rights of police officers. They prosecuted an officer in New Orleans and the judge wrote a 129 page opinion of their conduct when he threw the case out of court.
Yes he did. Their conduct warranted being disbarred, but alas they are still in Justice Department. They twittered facts from the case anonymously while trial was under way.

I think liberal media is a member of Civil Rights Division.

Zimmerman case fell under the "stand your ground law" after he was attacked by Thug Life 4eva Trayvon. He will be convicted by race crazy Civil Right Division of Justice Department, with or without the facts.

Well you might be half right, Zimmerman never invoked stand your ground.

Well you might be half right, Zimmerman never invoked stand your ground.

exactly straight up self defense

Forum List

Back