Paraphrase: Christians and Messianics Who Celebrate Passover Piss off Jews

...through His miracle, it becomes the body of Christ during the Mass.

Same with the wine...it becomes the blood of Christ.

:cuckoo:

Just as I see your belief you receive 72 Virgin(ians) upon arrival in "paradise" after you kill innocent men, women and children makes you insane, as well as your worship of a pedophillic, syphillis infected, mentally ill cretin called Mohammad. Crazy. :cuckoo:

Yeah, you're a little bit off. That must be the Christ Blood talking. :lol:

Just as I see your belief you receive 72 Virgin(ians) upon arrival in "paradise" after you kill innocent men, women and children makes you insane, as well as your worship of a pedophillic, syphillis infected, mentally ill cretin called Mohammad. Crazy. :cuckoo:

No, it's not me. Hate to inform you, junior, but its the chemical fumes your homicide bomber vest leaches into your rotting Moslem brain. That's all. :funnyface:

No, it's not me. Hate to inform you, junior, but its the chemical fumes your homicide bomber vest leaches into your rotting Moslem brain. That's all. :funnyface:

Catholicism is a perplexing thing. Acquiring even a passing familiarity with the religion leaves one wondering why such a nice group of people (with obvious exceptions, such as yourself and your pederastic clergy) believes in complete nonsense. It almost seems as if pagan rituals, such as consuming the body and blood of a dead "god", are more pervasive in your religion than practices with any basis in Christianity, much less the Bible itself. It's no surprise that most sensible Christians jumped ship 500 years ago.

As painful as this is I have to agree with Kalaam again, to be in intellectually honest I have to. I hope you all realize how difficult it is for me.

G-D made it clear what the purpose of jews eating unleavened bread is, it's stated here.

Exodus - Chapter 12 (Parshah Bo) - Exodus - Torah - Bible

14. And this day shall be for you as a memorial, and you shall celebrate it as a festival for the Lord; throughout your generations, you shall celebrate it as an everlasting statute. יד. וְהָיָה הַיּוֹם הַזֶּה לָכֶם לְזִכָּרוֹן וְחַגֹּתֶם אֹתוֹ חַג לַי־הֹוָ־ה לְדֹרֹתֵיכֶם חֻקַּת עוֹלָם תְּחָגֻּהוּ:

15. For seven days you shall eat unleavened cakes, but on the preceding day you shall clear away all leaven from your houses, for whoever eats leaven from the first day until the seventh day that soul shall be cut off from Israel. טו. שִׁבְעַת יָמִים מַצּוֹת תֹּאכֵלוּ אַךְ בַּיּוֹם הָרִאשׁוֹן תַּשְׁבִּיתוּ שְּׂאֹר מִבָּתֵּיכֶם כִּי כָּל אֹכֵל חָמֵץ וְנִכְרְתָה הַנֶּפֶשׁ הַהִוא מִיִּשְׂרָאֵל מִיּוֹם הָרִאשֹׁן עַד יוֹם הַשְּׁבִעִי:

16. And on the first day there shall be a holy convocation, and on the seventh day you shall have a holy convocation; no work may be performed on them, but what is eaten by any soul that alone may be performed for you. טז. וּבַיּוֹם הָרִאשׁוֹן מִקְרָא קֹדֶשׁ וּבַיּוֹם הַשְּׁבִיעִי מִקְרָא קֹדֶשׁ יִהְיֶה לָכֶם כָּל מְלָאכָה לֹא יֵעָשֶׂה בָהֶם אַךְ אֲשֶׁר יֵאָכֵל לְכָל נֶפֶשׁ הוּא לְבַדּוֹ יֵעָשֶׂה לָכֶם:

17. And you shall watch over the unleavened cakes, for on this very day I have taken your legions out of the land of Egypt, and you shall observe this day throughout your generations, [as] an everlasting statute. יז. וּשְׁמַרְתֶּם אֶת הַמַּצּוֹת כִּי בְּעֶצֶם הַיּוֹם הַזֶּה הוֹצֵאתִי אֶת צִבְאוֹתֵיכֶם מֵאֶרֶץ מִצְרָיִם וּשְׁמַרְתֶּם אֶת הַיּוֹם הַזֶּה לְדֹרֹתֵיכֶם חֻקַּת עוֹלָם:

18. In the first [month], on the fourteenth day of the month in the evening, you shall eat unleavened cakes, until the twenty first day of the month in the evening. יח. בָּרִאשֹׁן בְּאַרְבָּעָה עָשָׂר יוֹם לַחֹדֶשׁ בָּעֶרֶב תֹּאכְלוּ מַצֹּת עַד יוֹם הָאֶחָד וְעֶשְׂרִים לַחֹדֶשׁ בָּעָרֶב:

19. For seven days, leavening shall not be found in your houses, for whoever eats leavening that soul shall be cut off from the community of Israel, both among the strangers and the native born of the land. יט. שִׁבְעַת יָמִים שְׂאֹר לֹא יִמָּצֵא בְּבָתֵּיכֶם כִּי כָּל אֹכֵל מַחְמֶצֶת וְנִכְרְתָה הַנֶּפֶשׁ הַהִוא מֵעֲדַת יִשְׂרָאֵל בַּגֵּר וּבְאֶזְרַח הָאָרֶץ:

20. You shall not eat any leavening; throughout all your dwellings you shall eat unleavened cakes."

For jesus to pick up the unleavened bread (matzah) and say it symbolizes his body is at best :cuckoo: and at worst a direct challenge to the authority of G-D.

And that the wine is supposed to symbolize his blood is just as absurd.

I realize that this is christianity, but as I said, you can't believe in both the Torah and the NT, they are mutually exclusive. You either believe what G-D said or what jesus said, you can't believe both, because they are completely contradictory.

You either believe what G-D said that there is only him, and not worship any being/man in any manner other than him, or you believe jesus that he was a divine being.

Last edited:
Hi Uptown:

... Some Jews consider such seders to be offensive and a trespassing of sorts. They fear that Christians -- however well-meaning -- are infringing on Jewish liturgical territory.

The Lord's Passover Supper is for Israel to be practiced just once every year. Lev. 23:5. Gentiles playing with the Lord's Passover Supper are ignorant and have no clue about what they are even doing. Paul writes,

"Therefore when you meet together, it is NOT to eat the Lord's Supper ...". 1Corinthians 11:20.
The Lord's Passover Supper is for everyone under Mosaic Law (Romans 3:19-20), which includes people like Peter, John and James and everyone obeying the "Gospel of the Kingdom" (Gospel #1 here) part of the Prophetic Kingdom "Bride" (Church #1 here). Those among us obeying Paul's Word of the Cross gospel message (#2) part of the Mystery 'Body of Christ' (Church #2) are under grace and NOT under Law (Rom. 6:14). However, many 'professing' Christians blinded by Denominationalism (Roman Catholicism, Greek Orthodoxy and Protestantism) mix the 'two' gospels and 'two' churches together to become Satan's servants of righteousness (2Cor. 11:14-15) without any idea about what they are even doing ...

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back