'Pants On Fire' Biden Debate LIE: Biden Says 'My Son Has Not Made Money in... China.'

Biden looked sad last night....only loons like annoyinybee doesn't realize it

You are proving to be the loons. The fact is that Biden did well enough to get by. The debate did not change anything. The fact that the ratings were low suggests voters have pretty much made up their minds.
Biden is an idiot and will lose the election in a landslide.

Trump is the idiot and most likely to lose in a landslide.

That was a blatant lie and only stupid uneducated moon Bats would believe him.

When Lying Joe said that he never got any money from China Trump's response should have been "maybe not you directly because your son was the bagman".

Absolutely no evidence of that. Tell more lies huh?

Looks like it's just Trumpybear's old buddy Bannon up to his old disgusting dirty tricks again.

Oh look! A link to the propaganda machine that all lemmings follow!

Lemming? They're a propaganda coup all their own ya parrot.

32 lies in 96 minutes.

There are about 32 lies and mis-statements in that article. More lies from your extreme right-wing buddies is not a source.
Sniff sniff

That is your level of intelligence I assume.
Just sympathizing with a lemming whiner

Trump is the whiner. Look at the 60 Minutes interview.

Biden looked sad last night....only loons like annoyinybee doesn't realize it

You are proving to be the loons. The fact is that Biden did well enough to get by. The debate did not change anything. The fact that the ratings were low suggests voters have pretty much made up their minds.
Biden is an idiot and will lose the election in a landslide.

Trump is the idiot and most likely to lose in a landslide.
Because of what the polls say, right brainless?

32 lies in 96 minutes.

There are about 32 lies and mis-statements in that article. More lies from your extreme right-wing buddies is not a source.
Sniff sniff

That is your level of intelligence I assume.
Just sympathizing with a lemming whiner

Trump is the whiner. Look at the 60 Minutes interview.
I did....why should he take the constant whiny bs from wacko libchiks like Stahl?

Looks like it's just Trumpybear's old buddy Bannon up to his old disgusting dirty tricks again.

Yes, brainless ones especially.

When Lying Joe said that he never got any money from China Trump's response should have been "maybe not you directly because your son was the bagman".

Tremendous evidence but you are not seeing it on CNN or MSNBC or any of the other fake new sourses you idiot Moon Bats watch..

Stop doing the same kind of denial with this Biden jerk that you stupid uneducated Moon Bats did with Crooked Hillary's corruption. It just makes you look like idiots.

Tremendous evidence but you are not seeing it on CNN or MSNBC or any of the other fake new sourses you idiot Moon Bats watch..

Stop doing the same kind of denial with this Biden jerk that you stupid uneducated Moon Bats did with Crooked Hillary's corruption. It just makes you look like idiots.
They don't care, plus Trump expects self-reliance and self responsibility from the real Americans he supports, these libbers hate anything to do with that.

Wrong thread, blind dumbfuck

Piss on you jack.

" My son has not made money in terms of this thing you’re talking about, China,”

"This thing" is all about a smear campaign that smells to high heaven. Bannon is famous for these type of nasty smear attacks which the authoritarian Banana Republicans who have no ethical objection to using to try and keep themselves and old Trumpybear in power. Is there any thing Trumpybear can do that they would be willing to break with him on?

Meh, they just rodents who were thrown off a cliff, Banana Republican don't have that excuse for blindly following Trumpybear.

Piss on you jack.

" My son has not made money in terms of this thing you’re talking about, China,”

"This thing" is all about a smear campaign that smells to high heaven. Bannon is famous for these type of nasty smear attacks which the authoritarian Banana Republicans who have no ethical objection to using to try and keep themselves and old Trumpybear in power. Is there any thing Trumpybear can do that they would be willing to break with him on?
Well you would know all about smear campaigns now wouldn't you snowflake?

Meh, they just rodents who were thrown off a cliff, Banana Republican don't have that excuse for blindly following Trumpybear.

Exactly, the Dem voting base.

Piss on you jack.

I wouldn't piss on you if your heart was on fire you low level demoquack.

Your dementia ridden fool and his crackhead, pedo kid is in deep doo doo. You know it, I know it and anyone paying attention knows it

Now go fuck yourself and cease pretending. Got that?

Goddamn little loon

Don't be surprised if both bases resemble that.

Piss on you jack.

I wouldn't piss on you if you're heart was on fire you low level demoquack.

Your dementia ridden fool and his crackhead, pedo kid is in deep doo doo. You know it, I know it and anyone paying attention knows it

Now go fuck yourself and cease pretending. Got that?

Goddamn little loon

Hahahaha, I'm pretty sure you're still Blocking your true feelings, Zippy.

Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel!

Blocking those feeling you've been having can be bad for your heart and digestive system.

Don't be surprised if both bases resemble that.

Not possible.....still too many of us Boomers who were vets and appreciate the country for what it stands for. Your trash and ilk will not take over this time and hopefully not at all. Diaper Joe should be ashamed for having anything to do with these lawless morons called the new Dems.

Forum List

Back