'Pants On Fire' Biden Debate LIE: Biden Says 'My Son Has Not Made Money in... China.'

Looks like it's just Trumpybear's old buddy Bannon up to his old disgusting dirty tricks again.

Oh look! A link to the propaganda machine that all lemmings follow!

Lemming? They're a propaganda coup all their own ya parrot.

Yes, brainless ones especially.

Meh, they just rodents who were thrown off a cliff, Banana Republican don't have that excuse for blindly following Trumpybear.

Exactly, the Dem voting base.

Don't be surprised if both bases resemble that.

Not possible.....still too many of us Boomers who were vets and appreciate the country for what it stands for. Your trash and ilk will not take over this time and hopefully not at all. Diaper Joe should be ashamed for having anything to do with these lawless morons called the new Dems.

Spoken like a true base parrot. Banana Republicans have no shame and do not stand for the country that defeated the Nazi Fascist and established the new world order 75 years ago. They are actively trying to take it down and let fascist and authoritarian dictators gain power over liberty and freedom all over the world.

Looks like it's just Trumpybear's old buddy Bannon up to his old disgusting dirty tricks again.

Wrong thread, blind dumbfuck

Piss on you jack.

" My son has not made money in terms of this thing you’re talking about, China,”

"This thing" is all about a smear campaign that smells to high heaven. Bannon is famous for these type of nasty smear attacks which the authoritarian Banana Republicans who have no ethical objection to using to try and keep themselves and old Trumpybear in power. Is there any thing Trumpybear can do that they would be willing to break with him on?

I wouldn't piss on you if you're heart was on fire you low level demoquack.

Your dementia ridden fool and his crackhead, pedo kid is in deep doo doo. You know it, I know it and anyone paying attention knows it

Now go fuck yourself and cease pretending. Got that?

Goddamn little loon

Hahahaha, I'm pretty sure you're still Blocking your true feelings, Zippy.

Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel!

Blocking those feeling you've been having can be bad for your heart and digestive system.

No content.

Get back to Slow Joe lying or piss off?

How's that, you befuddled jackass?

Meh, they just rodents who were thrown off a cliff, Banana Republican don't have that excuse for blindly following Trumpybear.

Not possible.....still too many of us Boomers who were vets and appreciate the country for what it stands for. Your trash and ilk will not take over this time and hopefully not at all. Diaper Joe should be ashamed for having anything to do with these lawless morons called the new Dems.

Spoken like a true base parrot. Banana Republicans have no shame and do not stand for the country that defeated the Nazi Fascist and established the new world order 75 years ago. They are actively trying to take it down and let fascist and authoritarian dictators gain power over liberty and freedom all over the world.

Wow I guess CBD oil or just smoking the hemp rolled up by itself?

“My son has not made money in terms of this thing you’re talking about, China,” Biden insisted. He claimed that “the guy who got in trouble in Ukraine” was President Trump, whom Biden accused of “trying to bribe” the Ukrainian government to dig up dirt on Biden.

Biden’s claim that his son has not made money in China is utterly, disgustingly false. In fact, there’s an entire movie about it!

The new documentary RIDING THE DRAGON: The Bidens’ Chinese Secrets exposes Hunter Biden’s nefarious deals with the Chinese Communist Party government and with state-run companies with ties to the communist party. In 2013 alone, China finalized a $1 billion business deal with Hunter Biden’s new company, Bohai Harvest.

In fact, the deals Hunter Biden made in China strengthened China at America’s expense.

The movie exposes how Hunter Biden’s Bohai Harvest joined forces with the Chinese military contractor AVIC to buy American parts manufacturer Henniges, a dual-use technology company that produces technology that can be used for commercial and military purposes. Bohai Harvest also invested in a military surveillance company that the Chinese Communist Party later used in the detention of over one million Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang.

Bohai Harvest also helped China in its competition with the U.S. over rare earth minerals, teaming up with China Molybdenum to acquire more than half of Congo’s Tenke copper mine, one of the largest copper mines in the world. Hunter Biden’s company also became an anchor investor in China General Nuclear, a company mostly owned by the Chinese government. At the time, CGN was under FBI investigation for stealing U.S. nuclear secrets.

Hunter Biden did not just make money with Bohai Harvest, however. Biden’s son’s real estate firm, Rosemont Realty, got lucrative commercial real estate deals in China, even though Hunter had no background in commercial real estate. Gemini, a company with close ties to the Chinese military, bought a 75 percent stake in Rosemont Realty, paying $3 billion."

Joe Biden's pants were 'ON FIRE' the moment he walked out on stage.

More of your right wing sources. PJ Media, The Blaze and Peter Schweizer. These claims are unsubstantiated and there is no evidence any of this drove American policy.

You’re right.
The Chinese picked hunter to Business with and pay huge sums for his business acumen. Or maybe they were sitting around feeling the need to do some humanitarian work and said “do we know of any seriously flawed people with drug problems? We can make their lived better” and picked his name out of a hat, and threw millions of dollars at him and billions at his businesses. Same with the ukrainian company hunter worked for.

Or maybe their is that slim possibility they were hooking Hunter up in return for his daddy doing favors for them, like when he had a prosecutor fired who was investigating them.

Hmmmm.... which is more likely? Which has been supported by emails, personal testimony, physical evidence, and which actually makes any freaking sense?

Piss on you jack.

" My son has not made money in terms of this thing you’re talking about, China,”

"This thing" is all about a smear campaign that smells to high heaven. Bannon is famous for these type of nasty smear attacks which the authoritarian Banana Republicans who have no ethical objection to using to try and keep themselves and old Trumpybear in power. Is there any thing Trumpybear can do that they would be willing to break with him on?

Your dementia ridden fool and his crackhead, pedo kid is in deep doo doo. You know it, I know it and anyone paying attention knows it

Goddamn little loon

Blocking those feeling you've been having can be bad for your heart and digestive system.

No content.

Just answering your non content vitriol.

About par for you course. Truly only a loonie maroonie of the highest order would believe the late breaking October Surprise Dumbassdirt Donnie has been telegraphing for a year now.

Piss on you jack.

Goddamn little loon

No content.

About par for you course. Truly only a loonie maroonie of the highest order would believe the late breaking October Surprise Dumbassdirt Donnie has been telegraphing for a year now.
Who cares if you believe Diaper Joe's latest felony or not, plenty of other reasons to get him back on his strained peas at the nursing home.

Yeah that CBD oil and Hemp is some powerful stuff for you old timers huh? I did see a Sweet White Widow hanging out with some old Afghans down at the Gelato bar and grill, Hazing it up. To put it bluntly, I'd say it was a spectacular show.

Piss on you jack.

Goddamn little loon

No content.

Who cares if you believe Diaper Joe's latest felony or not, plenty of other reasons to get him back on his strained peas at the nursing home.
Yes indeed who cares.....

Yeah that CBD oil and Hemp is some powerful stuff for you old timers huh? I did see a Sweet White Widow hanging out with some old Afghans down at the Gelato bar and grill, Hazing it up. To put it bluntly, I'd say it was a spectacular show.

It is amazing how our minds are in so much better shape than those of you America haters. I guess the hatred of American values and our flag just prevents any logical thoughts right?

It is amazing how our minds are in so much better shape than those of you America haters. I guess the hatred of American values and our flag just prevents any logical thoughts right?

Truly amazing is right. Seeing how full of themselves the Imperialist Banana Republicans have become.

Truly amazing is right. Seeing how full of themselves the Imperialist Banana Republicans have become.

So funny you think we are full of ourselves.....we obey the law and respect our country, that would make your ilk full of themselves.

Biden looked sad last night....only loons like annoyinybee doesn't realize it

You are proving to be the loons. The fact is that Biden did well enough to get by. The debate did not change anything. The fact that the ratings were low suggests voters have pretty much made up their minds.
Biden is an idiot and will lose the election in a landslide.

Trump is the idiot and most likely to lose in a landslide.
Because of what the polls say, right brainless?

Also because of 2018. I believe that Biden will win Michigan by about the same margin Whitmer won by.

You are proving to be the loons. The fact is that Biden did well enough to get by. The debate did not change anything. The fact that the ratings were low suggests voters have pretty much made up their minds.

Also because of 2018. I believe that Biden will win Michigan by about the same margin Whitmer won by.
Michigan is sorry they ever elected the Gestapo Governor. I don't think Diaper Joe will win Michigan at all.

“My son has not made money in terms of this thing you’re talking about, China,” Biden insisted. He claimed that “the guy who got in trouble in Ukraine” was President Trump, whom Biden accused of “trying to bribe” the Ukrainian government to dig up dirt on Biden.

Biden’s claim that his son has not made money in China is utterly, disgustingly false. In fact, there’s an entire movie about it!

The new documentary RIDING THE DRAGON: The Bidens’ Chinese Secrets exposes Hunter Biden’s nefarious deals with the Chinese Communist Party government and with state-run companies with ties to the communist party. In 2013 alone, China finalized a $1 billion business deal with Hunter Biden’s new company, Bohai Harvest.

In fact, the deals Hunter Biden made in China strengthened China at America’s expense.

The movie exposes how Hunter Biden’s Bohai Harvest joined forces with the Chinese military contractor AVIC to buy American parts manufacturer Henniges, a dual-use technology company that produces technology that can be used for commercial and military purposes. Bohai Harvest also invested in a military surveillance company that the Chinese Communist Party later used in the detention of over one million Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang.

Bohai Harvest also helped China in its competition with the U.S. over rare earth minerals, teaming up with China Molybdenum to acquire more than half of Congo’s Tenke copper mine, one of the largest copper mines in the world. Hunter Biden’s company also became an anchor investor in China General Nuclear, a company mostly owned by the Chinese government. At the time, CGN was under FBI investigation for stealing U.S. nuclear secrets.

Hunter Biden did not just make money with Bohai Harvest, however. Biden’s son’s real estate firm, Rosemont Realty, got lucrative commercial real estate deals in China, even though Hunter had no background in commercial real estate. Gemini, a company with close ties to the Chinese military, bought a 75 percent stake in Rosemont Realty, paying $3 billion."

More of your right wing sources. PJ Media, The Blaze and Peter Schweizer. These claims are unsubstantiated and there is no evidence any of this drove American policy.

You’re right.
The Chinese picked hunter to Business with and pay huge sums for his business acumen. Or maybe they were sitting around feeling the need to do some humanitarian work and said “do we know of any seriously flawed people with drug problems? We can make their lived better” and picked his name out of a hat, and threw millions of dollars at him and billions at his businesses. Same with the ukrainian company hunter worked for.

Or maybe their is that slim possibility they were hooking Hunter up in return for his daddy doing favors for them, like when he had a prosecutor fired who was investigating them.

Hmmmm.... which is more likely? Which has been supported by emails, personal testimony, physical evidence, and which actually makes any freaking sense?

The only evidence I see are manufactured Russian misinformation.

The fact is that there is no evidence that anything Hunter Biden did influenced policy. The prosecutor was fired because he was not investigation corruption in Ukraine. That was supported by the world community, the IMF and Ukrainian anti-corruption activists. You lose again.

Michigan is sorry they ever elected the Gestapo Governor. I don't think Diaper Joe will win Michigan at all.

You are wrong. She still has high approval ratings.

You’re right.

The only evidence I see are manufactured Russian misinformation.

The fact is that there is no evidence that anything Hunter Biden did influenced policy. The prosecutor was fired because he was not investigation corruption in Ukraine. That was supported by the world community, the IMF and Ukrainian anti-corruption activists. You lose again.
I don't think we will lose at all. real Americans see the Bidens and the sham Democrats for what they are.

You are wrong. She still has high approval ratings.
From the wackos who respond to polls.

This so called documentary was produced by Blaze TV, a part of Blaze Media, a strongly right biased conservative media company who often mixes fact, conjecture, and pure fiction.

TheBlaze.com Media Bias Rating

You're not seriously linking to a YouTube video as a source are you, Sleazy?

Forum List

Back