Panicking No 10 dumps Donald Trump and woos Joe Biden

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Obviously trump would be more to their taste but they are crunching the numbers and now need to build a relationship with President Biden.
Joe Biden has already spoken in support of the Good Friday Agreement and once again there is hope that the US will help us keep the peace in Ireland.
I suspect that most World Leaders are following the same strategy.

Obviously trump would be more to their taste but they are crunching the numbers and now need to build a relationship with President Biden.
Joe Biden has already spoken in support of the Good Friday Agreement and once again there is hope that the US will help us keep the peace in Ireland.

Sounds like liberals, regardless of country like to meddle in others affairs...

You've already murdered enough Irish. Why should we be involved in your little colonialist adventures?

Who is meddling ?

Who is meddling ?

England....Give Ireland back to Ireland.

Trump made our deadbeat allies fund NATO as per their commitments.
No wonder they prefer democrats.
Most of the world prefers someone who is stable and in full possession of their faculties.
Here is Trump's list of "promises kept". We elected an American President, not president of the world.

Trump made our deadbeat allies fund NATO as per their commitments.
No wonder they prefer democrats.
Most of the world prefers someone who is stable and in full possession of their faculties.
Democrats are so stupid, they watch slow Joe speak and creep on little girls and think he is a genius who is great with the ladies.

monkey Democrat morons believe he will make a good leader. Democrat power brokers, foreign leaders, finders, etc know that joe is a dumbass who will do what he is told, and who can be bought off.
They also know joe has been wrong about every foreign policy decision ever, so they know they can have their way again.
America, the all you can steal buffet, will be open again for “business”.

Today is October 12, 2020.

There are 22 days until President Trump is re-elected.

Liberals, what are you offended by today?

Forum List

Back