Pandering Ritchie Torres, Youngest Elected Official In NYC History Credits His Traumatic Upbringing

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Pandering Ritchie Torres, Youngest Elected Official In NYC History Credits His Traumatic Upbringing

With all due respect to Ritchie Torres, he's SELFISHLY pandering for votes...

...while ignoring scientific medical evidence finding that children who suffer HARDSHIPS, PAIN AND STRUGGLES during a critical period of childhood development are at higher risk for developing mental health issues, as well as doing poorly in school and just coping with the world in general.

*Let's Keep It 100% Real By Being Totally Honest.*

Are single or married primary MATERNAL CAREGIVERS acting in the best interest of their children, neighborhood, community and Nation when intentionally introducing perfectly healthy newborns to a traumatic, potential life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Pain, Struggles, Uncertainty, Community Violence And Fear, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment and Depression...especially after growing up witnessing other families and children in their community experiencing the same potential life scarring childhood upbringing!!

Don't believe me, search Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP and Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD, to learn about how a medical disease known as *CHILDHOOD TRAUMA* impedes the healthy emotional development of children and teens.

STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME.

Consider what the late Gun Violence Homicide and Child Abuse Neglect Victim was saying when intelligently creating his often misinterpreted, much ignored THUGLIFE Child Neglect, Abuse & Maltreatment AWARENESS CONVENTION Public Service Announcement.

Sadly, Ritchie Torres is no different from Hillary Clinton, Barack and Michelle Obama, as well as most every liberal progressive shamefully ignoring why perfectly healthy newborns mature into apparent emotionally troubled, frustrated, angry, sometimes violent suic!dal homicidal thinking teen and adult citizens largely lacking empathy, compassion and respect for their peaceful neighbors, as well as law enforcement.

Vote out of office Ritchie Torres, along with every elected official failing to consider the emotional well-being of our nation's most precious asset!!!

Poverty just doesn't happen, it is created by human beings making poor choices for their children's emotional and physical well-being.
ES_uyjKXgAAIM_2.jpeg
ETkDl18XQAMhgNJ.jpeg
belinda-pittman-mcgee-oprah-winfrey_02.jpg
lets-raise-children.png

Peace ♥️

Attachments

• ECVGYFLXoAEIenk.jpg
    ECVGYFLXoAEIenk.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 24

...while ignoring scientific medical evidence finding that children who suffer HARDSHIPS, PAIN AND STRUGGLES during a critical period of childhood development are at higher risk for developing mental health issues, as well as doing poorly in school and just coping with the world in general.

Are single or married primary MATERNAL CAREGIVERS acting in the best interest of their children, neighborhood, community and Nation when intentionally introducing perfectly healthy newborns to a traumatic, potential life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Pain, Struggles, Uncertainty, Community Violence And Fear, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment and Depression...especially after growing up witnessing other families and children in their community experiencing the same potential life scarring childhood upbringing!!

Don't believe me, search Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP and Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD, to learn about how a medical disease known as *CHILDHOOD TRAUMA* impedes the healthy emotional development of children and teens.

STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME.

Consider what the late Gun Violence Homicide and Child Abuse Neglect Victim was saying when intelligently creating his often misinterpreted, much ignored THUGLIFE Child Neglect, Abuse & Maltreatment AWARENESS CONVENTION Public Service Announcement.

Sadly, Ritchie Torres is no different from Hillary Clinton, Barack and Michelle Obama, as well as most every liberal progressive shamefully ignoring why perfectly healthy newborns mature into apparent emotionally troubled, frustrated, angry, sometimes violent suic!dal homicidal thinking teen and adult citizens largely lacking empathy, compassion and respect for their peaceful neighbors, as well as law enforcement.

Vote out of office Ritchie Torres, along with every elected official failing to consider the emotional well-being of our nation's most precious asset!!!

Poverty just doesn't happen, it is created by human beings making poor choices for their children's emotional and physical well-being.
View attachment 389948View attachment 389950View attachment 389951View attachment 389952

Peace ♥

Wow dude, you should be celebrating this guy, he is the exception and worked hard to overcome his circumstances. He is a roll model for children that are in similar cricumstnces.

STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME.

View attachment 389948View attachment 389950View attachment 389951View attachment 389952

Peace ♥

Wow dude, you should be celebrating this guy, he is the exception and worked hard to overcome his circumstances. He is a roll model for children that are in similar cricumstnces.

Hello Texas. With all due respect I will not and cannot in good conscience, celebrate anyone promoting fatherlessness.
Especially an elected problem solver declining to acknowledge that fatherlessness is a major health problem affecting kids throughout our planet.

Peace.

STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME.

Peace ♥

Hello Texas. With all due respect I will not and cannot in good conscience, celebrate anyone promoting fatherlessness.
Especially an elected problem solver declining to acknowledge that fatherlessness is a major health problem affecting kids throughout our planet.

Peace.

Well child you weren't listening to the man. He not only acknowledged the problems he had without a father, but also stressed the importance of his roll as a father in the lives of his daughters. Someday you'll learn that listening is often more important than speaking.

STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME.

Peace ♥

Peace.

Well child you weren't listening to the man. He not only acknowledged the problems he had without a father, but also stressed the importance of his roll as a father in the lives of his daughters. Someday you'll learn that listening is often more important than speaking.

Hello Texas. At what point in the video I shared did Ritchie Torres mention his daughters?
☮️

STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME.

Peace ♥

Peace.

Hello Texas. At what point in the video I shared did Ritchie Torres mention his daughters?

My apologies, I confused him with another congressional candidate. I don't think Torres has any kids. Which is another testament to his upbringing. Although I have no use for his politics, I think his success should be applauded. I in no way thought he was promoting fatherless homes.

STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME.

Peace ♥

Peace.

My apologies, I confused him with another congressional candidate. I don't think Torres has any kids. Which is another testament to his upbringing. Although I have no use for his politics, I think his success should be applauded. I in no way thought he was promoting fatherless homes.

Hello Texas. I believe Mr Torres' success has a lot to do with his good looks, charm and declining to criticize women intentionally birthing fatherless children.

Sadly like many politicians representing districts populated by large numbers of fatherless children, teens and adults,, Mr. Torres views women as strong, though he's careful to avoid using the word responsible.

Apology accepted, thank you.

Peace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back