Why White People Owning Dogs is Racist

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Never thought of it, but having read this I feel badly, so I'm giving up my hounds to a POC, and shipping the horses off to Spain. Never knew what POC meant until now. It's important to distinguish our differences.

BTW, white people invented freedom, we're going to need that one back.

Never thought of it, but having read this I feel badly, so I'm giving up my hounds to a POC, and shipping the horses off to Spain. Never know what POC meant until now. It's important to distinguish our differences.

WTF? I repeat, WTF? Our culture has gone to the DOGS, I'm telling you........................................................ ;)

Never thought of it, but having read this I feel badly, so I'm giving up my hounds to a POC, and shipping the horses off to Spain. Never knew what POC meant until now. It's important to distinguish our differences.

Too funny! You know every night is tofu night at this house!

Tofu is delicious and good for you. So is horse meat.

People ask me, "Do YOU Tofu?" My answer, "I AIN'T no soy boy, NONE of that Tofu for ME!" ;)

BUT, Tofu tastes like CRAP, sorry, Unk!

I started laughing at the OP and anyone who would buy this shit as soon as I read the title. If you are gullible / dumb enough to let someone talk you into the idea that you are racist you aren't racist - you're stupid.

Never thought of it, but having read this I feel badly, so I'm giving up my hounds to a POC, and shipping the horses off to Spain. Never know what POC meant until now. It's important to distinguish our differences.

WTF? I repeat, WTF? Our culture has gone to the DOGS, I'm telling you........................................................ ;)
Just keep in mind that this nonsense is pushed by Marxists seeking to divide the nation, based upon race. All Marxists that openly seek to undermine our government, are committing "sedition" and should be arrested for such. The maximum sentence that can be given to someone convicted of sedition, is twenty years. I would say, always give them the maximum and in the meantime, find some loophole that can get them stripped of their citizenship and deported to some communist country where they can live their dream.

Just keep in mind that this nonsense is pushed by Marxists seeking to divide the nation, based upon race. All Marxists that openly seek to undermine our government, are committing "sedition" and should be arrested for such. The maximum sentence that can be given to someone convicted of sedition, is twenty years. I would say, always give them the maximum and in the meantime, find some loophole that can get them stripped of their citizenship and deported to some communist country where they can live their dream.
Thank you for this info, LD. :)

Thank you for this info, LD. :)
You're welcome.

[

/QUOTE]
You can ask my schnauzer Fritz but I don't think he wants to go anywhere. In fact he's allowed to run free everyday yet he stays right here.

The Left Wingers have to time travel to the dawn of civilization to do their grotesque virtue preening demagoguery.
They seem to be totally unaware as to how knutty they sound.

"If you are white and own a dog, you are openly participating and advocating for cultural appropriation and colonialism. Reinforcing this culture is NOT acceptable and will come with its repercussions."

[

/QUOTE]
You can ask my schnauzer Fritz but I don't think he wants to go anywhere. In fact he's allowed to run free everyday yet he stays right here.
GOOD doggy! :)

Democrats see racism everywhere.

They are so obsessed with racism that you can literally hold a random object in front of a Democrat and that Democrat will tell you why that random object is racist.

Horse is good.
So is tofu (especially mabodofu) but it must be eaten sparingly or you'll get bitch tits. The joy of soy.

Forum List

Back