What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch "Man Kicks Woman Down Subway Escalator Stairs At Brooklyn's Barkley Center"

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Reaction score
Watch "Man Kicks Woman Down Subway Escalator Stairs At Brooklyn's Barkley Center..."

Greetings. My friends, video of this horrifying physical assault speaks for itself.

The victim, a physically resilient, soft spoken Brooklyn mom was darn lucky to walk away with minor injuries after being forcibly kicked in the chest and tumbling down an escalator stairway.

My question, why does a healthy, happy, smiling baby mature into an apparent emotionally troubled teen or adult citizen largely lacking Empathy, Compassion and Respect for his or her neighbors?

Are citizens aware Medical Doctors and Research SCIENTISTS have discovered children who experience or witness traumatic events during a critical period of childhood development are at HIGHER RISK for experiencing mental health, as well as physical health issues throughout their entire life?

Child Brain Development Scientist, MD, PhD, spills the beans to Oprah about how Childhood Trauma affects ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Cali Surgeon General explains Childhood Trauma, Neglect, Maltreatment & ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

#EndChildAbuse

LetsRaiseKidsWho.png

☮️ EndHate2021

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Watch "Man Kicks Woman Down Subway Escalator Stairs At Brooklyn's Barkley Center..."

Greetings. My friends, video of this horrifying physical assault speaks for itself.

The victim, a physically resilient, soft spoken Brooklyn mom was darn lucky to walk away with minor injuries after being forcibly kicked in the chest and tumbling down an escalator stairway.

My question, why does a healthy, happy, smiling baby mature into an apparent emotionally troubled teen or adult citizen largely lacking Empathy, Compassion and Respect for his or her neighbors?

Are citizens aware Medical Doctors and Research SCIENTISTS have discovered children who experience or witness traumatic events during a critical period of childhood development are at HIGHER RISK for experiencing mental health, as well as physical health issues throughout their entire life?

Child Brain Development Scientist, MD, PhD, spills the beans to Oprah about how Childhood Trauma affects ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Cali Surgeon General explains Childhood Trauma, Neglect, Maltreatment & ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

#EndChildAbuse

View attachment 539612

☮️ EndHate2021
Poor mistreated, abandoned and neglected innocent man...had no choice but to take out all that neglect by kicking that threatening woman down the escalator. Why they should give him an award.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lefty cucks will not be able to determine if this is just or not until they know who the woman voted for in the 2020 election.

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are they sure the attacker was a bloke??

Looks like a woman in the face...what you can see of it???

Greg

OP
AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Reaction score
Poor mistreated, abandoned and neglected innocent man...had no choice but to take out all that neglect by kicking that threatening woman down the escalator. Why they should give him an award.

Hi, JB. So we agree the man who kicked the woman down the subway stairs is emotionally or mentally ill?

Peace.

OP
AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Reaction score
Actually all I agree on is he or she or it is a criminal.

Hi, JB. Respectfully, thanks for advising me you prefer making obvious proclamations, as opposed to engaging in intelligent discussions.

Peace.

OP
AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Reaction score
The NYPD reports an arrest in this case. No further information reported at this time.

Prevent_ChildAbuseNow.jpg

Some surveys report Empathy on the decline in USA:

Ask yourself, who is primarily responsible for instilling EMPATHY in our nation's most precious assets?

Peace.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List