“Palin’ Around With Terrorists”

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Former President Donald Trump is trying to make amends with the families of 9/11 victims who are angry that he's hosting a golf tournament funded by Saudi Arabia.

However, as Politico reports, the early returns on Trump's outreach efforts are less than promising.

Holding one of the tournaments happening 50 miles from ground zero

1658748050083.png

Former President Donald Trump is trying to make amends with the families of 9/11 victims who are angry that he's hosting a golf tournament funded by Saudi Arabia.

However, as Politico reports, the early returns on Trump's outreach efforts are less than promising.

1658748812939.png

Keep an eye on the tournament, let us know if he fistbumps any murderers,

So all Saudis are terrorists?

I bet you think all Krauts are Nazis, all Dagos are fascists, and all Japs are Imperialists too, right?

Better hope those Limey Redcoats don't get ya, bro.

“Palin’ Around With Terrorists”​

At first i was thinking this thing was saying that Sarah Palin was around with terrorists, which i know isnt true. Then i realized that he/she/it was trying to be funny by saying "Palling around with terrorists" but just as the saying goes, if the left is blaming a republican then it must be the left doing it. The brown turd Obammy actually had the Muslim Brotherhood into the Whitehouse because Obammy loved to pal around with terrorists, like Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

1658750136055.png

At first i was thinking this thing was saying that Sarah Palin was around with terrorists, which i know isnt true. Then i realized that he/she/it was trying to be funny by saying "Palling around with terrorists" but just as the saying goes, if the left is blaming a republican then it must be the left doing it. The brown turd Obammy actually had the Muslim Brotherhood into the Whitehouse because Obammy loved to pal around with terrorists, like Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

View attachment 674426
Typical stupid leftist doesn't even have the brains to see the error and blame it on autocorrect.

Everything you need to know about the LIV Golf Tourney: Saudi money, blockbuster names and a unique format: everything you need to know about the LIV Golf series

Six-time major winner Phil Mickelson and former world No. 1 Dustin Johnson are amongst those to headline the event, while other major winners Sergio Garcia, Martin Kaymer, Graeme McDowell, Louis Oosthuizen and Charl Schwartzel also participated.
Ryder Cup stalwarts Ian Poulter and Lee Westwood also were part of the first cohort to sign up, and the field includes 18 players ranked in the top 100 in the world.

It has upcoming events in lib run cities like Chicago, and Boston

It's already been in Portland and London

Hey Mr Chuck and Duck. The Chinese are 1000 times worse and your President is in bed with him you stupid fucking retard

Everything you need to know about the LIV Golf Tourney: Saudi money, blockbuster names and a unique format: everything you need to know about the LIV Golf series

Six-time major winner Phil Mickelson and former world No. 1 Dustin Johnson are amongst those to headline the event, while other major winners Sergio Garcia, Martin Kaymer, Graeme McDowell, Louis Oosthuizen and Charl Schwartzel also participated.
Ryder Cup stalwarts Ian Poulter and Lee Westwood also were part of the first cohort to sign up, and the field includes 18 players ranked in the top 100 in the world.

It has upcoming events in lib run cities like Chicago, and Boston

It's already been in Portland and London
The PGA is going about this the wrong way. Players can play on the Euro PGA with filthy attendance fees.

You have almost 20 of the these bail out

Can't wait for the Masters...lol....I see 2 past champions in that short list. The Masters is by invitation only..It is not a PGA run event

I bet you think all Krauts are Nazis, all Dagos are fascists, and all Japs are Imperialists too, right?

Mickelson has made about 100 mil in prize money career wise. 30 yrs worth

His signing bonus for the other league is 200 mil for I believe 3 yrs.......lolol

He's 51 and he could possibly win 1 more PGA title, Doubtful though.

1658753400810.png

So we have TRUMP going out of his way to acknowledge and open communications with 9/11 families who object to his hosting a golf tournament. I'm curious if anyone can provide a similar example of FJB or some other liberal official going out if their way to acknowledge and open communications with Angel families objections to open boarders?

These progressives are regressive racist losers

whats worse? a golf tournament or begging the Saudi government for oil< when we could be putting more Americans to work in the oil industry?

As compared to Progs answers to that day. So, you approve of Homeland Security and the Patriot Act and the TSA. And the extra laws and rules enacted since then. Garland is using all of those beautiful things to destroy people. REMOVE THEM! While you still have time to do it. Before November. Show us Democracy.

a person who commits terrorist acts in their own country against their fellow citizens.

Trump pals around with terrorists

‘Let’s get right to the violence’: New documentary film footage shows Roger Stone pre-Election Day​

Roger Stone also likes to take credit for the 2000 riot that stopped the recount. Come on America. Trump pals around with terrorists, russians, Epstein, the Clintons, Saudi's. Whoever pays him the most.

a person who commits terrorist acts in their own country against their fellow citizens.

Trump pals around with terrorists

‘Let’s get right to the violence’: New documentary film footage shows Roger Stone pre-Election Day​

Roger Stone also likes to take credit for the 2000 riot that stopped the recount. Come on America. Trump pals around with terrorists, russians, Epstein, the Clintons, Saudi's. Whoever pays him the most.
:laughing0301:

The day before the 2020 election, Roger Stone, the long-time Republican operative and ally of former President Donald Trump, said in front of a documentary film crew that he had no interest in waiting to tally actual votes before contesting the election results.

“F**k the voting, let’s get right to the violence,” Stone can be heard saying, according to footage provided by a Danish documentary film crew and obtained by CNN.

Sounds like a terrorist to me. Not you?

Forum List

Back