“Palin’ Around With Terrorists”

The day before the 2020 election, Roger Stone, the long-time Republican operative and ally of former President Donald Trump, said in front of a documentary film crew that he had no interest in waiting to tally actual votes before contesting the election results.

“F**k the voting, let’s get right to the violence,” Stone can be heard saying, according to footage provided by a Danish documentary film crew and obtained by CNN.

Sounds like a terrorist to me. Not you?
:laughing0301:

The day before the 2020 election, Roger Stone, the long-time Republican operative and ally of former President Donald Trump, said in front of a documentary film crew that he had no interest in waiting to tally actual votes before contesting the election results.

“F**k the voting, let’s get right to the violence,” Stone can be heard saying, according to footage provided by a Danish documentary film crew and obtained by CNN.

Sounds like a terrorist to me. Not you?
I'd have to hear it in context before I could draw any conclusion.

I don't like to see Trump hosting an LIV event, but I loved it when we became a net oil exporter during his admin. Now we're back to begging them for production increases - but go ahead and bitch about Trump hosting a golf tournament.

I don't like to see Trump hosting an LIV event, but I loved it when we became a net oil exporter during his admin. Now we're back to begging them for production increases - but go ahead and bitch about Trump hosting a golf tournament.
This is why it's more important than ever we go green. If we put up solar panels that cuts down on us being dependent on oil.

I don't like seeing us raping our natural resource needlessly. And if we're going to do it, we need to do it safely. BP oil spill ring a bell?

I like hydrogen technology.

This is why it's more important than ever we go green. If we put up solar panels that cuts down on us being dependent on oil.

I don't like seeing us raping our natural resource needlessly. And if we're going to do it, we need to do it safely. BP oil spill ring a bell?

I like hydrogen technology.
That's why Xiden is really pushing it...his Chinese masters want to make more money and make the US energy dependent on them:

China's solar panel supply chain domination cause for worry: IEA​

Forum List

Back