Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

Yes I know that. Would you prefer I call them Christian Israelis?

Everyone knows what a Messianic Jew is.
You do not have to abandon being Jewish to follow Christ.

Wrong

There are many Messianic Jews.

All The Apostles were Jews.

Peter was a Jew!

Don’t Catholics claim Peter as the first Pope?

Why won’t you answer my question about Jesus and The Palestinians?

Weird Verse.

What do you think about that?

So you Love Jews and believe like Jesus did that Israel is The Homeland of Jews and Jesus?

So tell me, what did you think when Jesus said,

“Do not be downtrodden and poor in spirit ye Palestinians, lift up thine heads, and sing praises to The Lord of Hosts for I shall make Palestine an ever lasting homeland
for you!”
Jews don't believe in Christ. That's why Gazans are massing at the border.

Off topic, but Messianics are Christians, not Jews.

I disagree. But perhaps we could have that conversation on the religion board?

You cannot acquire land by force.

D0kcjdEWsAEPtcC.jpg

You forgot to say "but it's totally fine they're Arabs"

I would do that. I try to learn as much as I can from Jewish people.

Wrong

Peter was a Jew!

Weird Verse.

So you Love Jews and believe like Jesus did that Israel is The Homeland of Jews and Jesus?

“Do not be downtrodden and poor in spirit ye Palestinians, lift up thine heads, and sing praises to The Lord of Hosts for I shall make Palestine an ever lasting homeland
for you!”

Billo_OReally.

Ugh

for you!”

Sure enough. Scratch an antisemite and eventually the truth comes out.
I must have a Jew hater on Ignore.
Which one is this?
Drunken, Irish “Catholic” pos beaten up regularly by his dad.

Jesus chose some rather
Deplorable characters as his Apostles.

But it is a testimony to The Word’s Ability to change lives.

Wrong

Peter was a Jew!

Weird Verse.

for you!”
I bet you don’t know where the name Simon Peter came from.
You’d pass out if you knew.
HINT: He was a member of the Sanhedrin.
Only the uneducated would follow Yeshu.

Lol

That’s not nice, but funny!

Billo_OReally.

Ugh

for you!”

Which one is this?

Lol

Billo_OReally.

Ugh

Which one is this?
It’s sad; he hangs out with self-Hating Jews.

So Messiah is talked about in the OT.

So how is someone uneducated if they believe that Messiah came as Messiah Bin David and presented Himself to Jerusalem in 27 AD?
And was crucified in 30 AD and 40 years later not one stone was left upon another when The Romans tore down the Temple.

Was He not Messiah Bin Joseph? The Lamb of God? Did not God promise Isaac A Lamb to take the place of Jacob?

Was not Jesus called The Lamb of God?

Did not Daniel talk about 490 years “70 weeks”
being determined upon Israel and Messiah being cut off at 483 years or in the 69th Week?

Book of Daniel 9:24-27

“Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

“Know, therefore, and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah, the Prince, shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks; the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

“And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself; and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary, and the end of it shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

“And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week; and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolator.”

Daniel 9:24-27
Daniel’s Prophecy of the Seventy Weeks

Jesus chose some rather

Wrong

Peter was a Jew!

Weird Verse.

for you!”

Last edited:
I would do that. I try to learn as much as I can from Jewish people.

Wrong

Peter was a Jew!

Weird Verse.

I'm not actually Jewish. But I know a little bit. I'm sure others will join us. And I'll learn something too.

With the caveat you cannot infringe upon the inalienable rights of the existing non-Jewish population.
Learn the difference between civil, religious and political rights.
Only the Jewish nation was vested with sovereignty over the whole of the territory.

By the way, that resolution became US law.

To guarantee something one needs to have integrity,
not sound like a crackpot at the end of cash, who will sell his mother for a dose.

Did Eisenhower also make the Brits bury the dead of Dresden?
Tell The Original Tree I don't hate Jews. I just hate you.

So You only hate most of Jews in the world?
What a sweetheart... we should give You a prize for being only a mostly lowlife.

D2g4k5JWwAADzUX.jpg

Really?

That must be awful.

For them!

Lol

Billo_OReally.

Ugh

Which one is this?
It’s sad; he hangs out with self-Hating Jews.

I’ll try to start something there.

Wrong

Peter was a Jew!

Weird Verse.

for you!”

RE: Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border
⁜→ Billo_Really, et al,

You have this backward.

QUOTE="Billo_Really, post: 22122828, member: 2873"]
No. Israel lost those lands in the 1948 defensive war started when five Arab armies with absolutely no rights to any of that territory invaded and captured it. It was liberated in 1967 and returned to its rightful sovereign.

Of all the States which existed in 1948, ONLY Israel had sovereign possession of that territory. By law.
Those Arab armies went in with the intention of restoring the rule of law.

What did I tell you about moving the goal posts?[/QUOTE]
(COMMENT)

The 1948 invasion (of the UN Trusteeship and the newly formed State of Israel) was Article 2(7) Chapter I, UN Charter; which was the Rule of Law.

Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter, but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter VII.

In this case, the Israel War of Independence was instigated by the Arab League, they made a conspiratorial and coordinated attack with impacted the "domestic jurisdiction" of the new state and the reaction fit the requirements of "self-defense."

Additionally, the conspiratorial and coordinated attack was executed in order to stop the implementation of the outine in the Resolution of 29 November 1948 • A/RES/181(II) • the establishment of the proposed Jewish State (Part II • Boundaries -- Paragraph B • Jewish State) and the execution of Jewish Self-Determination. In doing so, the Arab League conspired to intentionally violate The Purpose and Principles of the UN Charter.

Chapter I • Purpose and Principles said:
To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;

And this is only the thumbnail view. But it is important to understand the attempt to manufacture an excuse to alibi schemes to accomplish some end, in the criminal realm:

◈ Intended to harm the sovereignty of a state and constitute solely intended to harm the Occupying Power, but which does not constitute a grave collective danger, to the people forming that state.

◈ Actively advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government.

◈ The active use of foreign intervention and foreign military force to overcome a UN sanctioned operation under the administration of the UN Palestine Commission.​

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Billo_Really, et al,

You have this backward.

No. Israel lost those lands in the 1948 defensive war started when five Arab armies with absolutely no rights to any of that territory invaded and captured it. It was liberated in 1967 and returned to its rightful sovereign.

Of all the States which existed in 1948, ONLY Israel had sovereign possession of that territory. By law.

What did I tell you about moving the goal posts?
(COMMENT)

The 1948 invasion (of the UN Trusteeship and the newly formed State of Israel) was Article 2(7) Chapter I, UN Charter; which was the Rule of Law.

Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter, but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter VII.

In this case, the Israel War of Independence was instigated by the Arab League, they made a conspiratorial and coordinated attack with impacted the "domestic jurisdiction" of the new state and the reaction fit the requirements of "self-defense."

Additionally, the conspiratorial and coordinated attack was executed in order to stop the implementation of the outine in the Resolution of 29 November 1948 • A/RES/181(II) • the establishment of the proposed Jewish State (Part II • Boundaries -- Paragraph B • Jewish State) and the execution of Jewish Self-Determination. In doing so, the Arab League conspired to intentionally violate The Purpose and Principles of the UN Charter.

To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;

And this is only the thumbnail view. But it is important to understand the attempt to manufacture an excuse to alibi schemes to accomplish some end, in the criminal realm:

◈ Intended to harm the sovereignty of a state and constitute solely intended to harm the Occupying Power, but which does not constitute a grave collective danger, to the people forming that state.

◈ Actively advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government.

◈ The active use of foreign intervention and foreign military force to overcome a UN sanctioned operation under the administration of the UN Palestine Commission.​

Most Respectfully,
R[/QUOTE]
Israel was not attacked in 1948.

⁜→ Billo_Really, et al,

You have this backward.

What did I tell you about moving the goal posts?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel was not attacked in 1948.[/QUOTE]

Israel was attacked by the armies of Egypt, Syria, Transjordan, Lebanon and Iraq. At least Billo Really has a grasp on reality when he says they came to restore international law or protect the Palestinians, however wrong that analysis may be. But to say Israel wasn't attacked might earn you a room in a mental institution, frankly.

So Messiah is talked about in the OT.

So how is someone uneducated if they believe that Messiah came as Messiah Bin David and presented Himself to Jerusalem in 27 AD?
And was crucified in 30 AD and 40 years later not one stone was left upon another when The Romans tore down the Temple.

Was He not Messiah Bin Joseph? The Lamb of God? Did not God promise Isaac A Lamb to take the place of Jacob?

Was not Jesus called The Lamb of God?

Did not Daniel talk about 490 years “70 weeks”
being determined upon Israel and Messiah being cut off at 483 years or in the 69th Week?

Book of Daniel 9:24-27

“Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

“Know, therefore, and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah, the Prince, shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks; the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

“And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself; and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary, and the end of it shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

“And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week; and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolator.”

Daniel 9:24-27
Daniel’s Prophecy of the Seventy Weeks

Jesus chose some rather

Wrong

Peter was a Jew!

Weird Verse.

Do you even read your own NT?
The only people living at the time who followed him were the uneducated.
The biggest crowd he ever gathered was a pathetic 5,000, which would be an embarrassment today in any indoor or outdoor stadium.
He completely failed to usher in a period of peace.
We’re still waiting.

Forum List

Back