Palestinians leadership?

Palestinians leadership

• Both-United Government Hamas-Fatah.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What about Israel's conditions?

Israel ever stated any condition to negotiate with the Palestinians except stop the god damn violence? Any precondition just to negotiate? I don't think it ever happened.
Like I proved you before, Israel also agreed to many precondition for negotiation which led to nothing but more violent statements/actions and refusal from the Palestinians.

Did Israel get to keep its blockade? Did Israel get to keep active troops inside Gaza?

Israel got what it wanted. What did the Palestinians get?

The blockade is not part of any ceasefire and is a separate issue. No Israeli troops are active in gaza under normal conditions.

Try again as those are both outside the remit of any humanitarian ceasefire. As the Geneva conventions state stop the violence and belligerence and the blockade will be lifted. At the same time the IDF will have no need to be in gaza killing terrorists if hamas sues for peace...............

I used to think (hope) that Abbas/Fatah and the 'unified' government would become someone with whom peace could be negotiated, but now I see that that will not happen.
Because Israel won't let it happen.

As soon as Fatah and Hamas become more of a political movement, instead of a jihadist one, Israel makes up lies so it can attack Gaza and break up that government.

The blockade is not part of any ceasefire and is a separate issue. No Israeli troops are active in gaza under normal conditions.

Try again as those are both outside the remit of any humanitarian ceasefire. As the Geneva conventions state stop the violence and belligerence and the blockade will be lifted. At the same time the IDF will have no need to be in gaza killing terrorists if hamas sues for peace...............
The Geneva Conventions do not state that and I've asked you several times to provide evidence that it does.

Either pony up the evidence or stop lying.

I used to think (hope) that Abbas/Fatah and the 'unified' government would become someone with whom peace could be negotiated, but now I see that that will not happen.

As soon as Fatah and Hamas become more of a political movement, instead of a jihadist one, Israel makes up lies so it can attack Gaza and break up that government.

How do you know? It never happened.

Israel ever stated any condition to negotiate with the Palestinians except stop the god damn violence? Any precondition just to negotiate? I don't think it ever happened.
Like I proved you before, Israel also agreed to many precondition for negotiation which led to nothing but more violent statements/actions and refusal from the Palestinians.

Did Israel get to keep its blockade? Did Israel get to keep active troops inside Gaza?

You don't get anything when you get your ass kicked.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This doesn't make any sense. The blockade is violence against the Palestinians 24/7, and is considered an act of war.

Why must the Palestinians give up their violence while Israel gets to keep theirs?

This doesn't make any sense. The blockade is violence against the Palestinians 24/7, and is considered an act of war.

Why must the Palestinians give up their violence while Israel gets to keep theirs?
Assuming it is an act of war.
Go again to the previous post I made about their options - remember these facts btw:
1.The blockade began from 2005-9 while Israel entered Gaza.
2.Israel is much stronger than Gaza.

They decided to return "act of wars" - and got themselves in the two options situation.
I'm still waiting for your answer here is the post.

It is not even close to what Israel wants but this is reality, and the blockade for example not going to change any time soon the way I see it, plus the soldiers are withdrawing from Gaza although the operation is not over, do you live on the moon?!

Like I said before, they belong to the losing side, so they have two options.

1.Continue dying and not accept ceasefire under Israel conditions.

This will lead to chaos in Gaza, probably complete disarm of entire Gaza like it was in the past when IDF occupied Gaza, but this time with less Israeli settlements to attack which means much less casualties on the Israeli side, Israeli presence in Rafah will secure Philadelphi border to aid Egypt with the smuggling war of weapons and goods into Gaza.
72 Virgins for each Sha'hid, and great photos for the press!
-Mostly Israel benefit.
-Palestinians only get rid of Hamas.

2.Accept Israel conditions and save the life of themselves.

Saving life of thousands in every future conflict, removing Hamas and securing Abbas as the leader of the Palestinians, rebuild Gaza ruins, and in generally also provides the Palestinians a way to stabilize themselves, economically as well.
Most importantly on the political zone it provides a solid ground for negotiations, if not peace talks which some progress can surly be made - even the smallest one, maybe a chance to prove they are not bloodthirsty primitives and ask Israel nicely to pull off the blockade instead of firing missiles..maybe allow Abbas an easier way to negotiate not under pressure and with zero "excuses for Israeli aggression".
-Mostly Palestinians benefit.
-Israel benefit as well.
("One enjoy and one doesn't miss a thing" - my humble attempt to translate)

[MENTION=21837]P F Tinmore[/MENTION]

Assuming it is an act of war.
Go again to the previous post I made about their options - remember these facts btw:
1.The blockade began from 2005-9 while Israel entered Gaza.
2.Israel is much stronger than Gaza.

They decided to return "act of wars" - and got themselves in the two options situation.
I'm still waiting for your answer here is the post.

It is not even close to what Israel wants but this is reality, and the blockade for example not going to change any time soon the way I see it, plus the soldiers are withdrawing from Gaza although the operation is not over, do you live on the moon?!

Like I said before, they belong to the losing side, so they have two options.

[MENTION=21837]P F Tinmore[/MENTION]

Israel and it toadies think that killing a lot of civilians and destroying a lot of civilian infrastructure is "winning."

I don't think so.

Saudi king labels Israeli offensive in Gaza a war crime

Britain says looking into reports one of its citizens killed in Gaza

Britain reviewing Israel arms export licences

Gaza violence hits Jerusalem

Turkey's Erdogan lashes out at Israel at election rally

Israel security does not justify 'slaughter of civilians': France

The US condemns Israel's 'disgraceful' shelling of UN school in Gaza, calls attack 'appalling'

UN chief: Attack at school in Gaza 'criminal act'

Gaza situation 'intolerable': British foreign minister

Latin America comes out in force against Israel

It looks like Israel is creating problems for itself in the world community.

On the Palestinian side in Gaza, there is a general uprising against the occupation, made up of civilians taking up arms, any vocal leaders have been Assassinated by Israel Including A guy in a wheelchair
Yassin, a quadriplegic who was nearly blind, had used a wheelchair since a sporting accident at the age of 12.[15] He was killed when an Israeli helicopter gunship fired a missile at him as he was being wheeled from early morning prayers.[16] His killing, in an attack that claimed the lives of both his bodyguards and nine bystanders, was widely condemned and many observers suggested that the act would negatively impact the peace process.[16] 200,000 Palestinians attended his funeral procession.[17]
Ahmed Yassin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was still a terrorist so deserved to be executed

Not really. Who on the Israeli side would accept a ceasefire?

Considering that Israel agreed to 5 ceasefires over the last 3 weeks and hamas refused them all tells a story. You cant put pre conditions on a humanitarian ceasefire if you want to be taken seriously.

What did those ceasefires say?

Are you expecting the Palestinians to accept a ceasefire that sucks?

They said that both sides would stop firing for a set period on time while both sides cleared the area of injured and dead. NOTHING ELSE

What did those ceasefires say?

Are you expecting the Palestinians to accept a ceasefire that sucks?
First of all without ceasefire there will be zero process in peace negotiations or any kind of truce or whatever, and as I said since the Palestinians are dying every day
.well i think they should accept anything or at least not make demands or preconditions.
Basically yes.

The only people making conditions are hamas, Israel have just agreed to stop the firing without any conditions.

No bearing on the ceasefire at all as the blockade will not stop both sides from standing down. Cast your mind back to 2005 when Israel gave gaza to the muslims with no active troops inside gaza and no blockade. So why did the gazan muslims increase the rockets if they had got what they wanted.

What lies produce the evidence from a reliable non partisan source that proves your claims. Or are they like the other claims you have made in the past a PACK OF ISLAMONAZI LIES

On the Palestinian side in Gaza, there is a general uprising against the occupation, made up of civilians taking up arms, any vocal leaders have been Assassinated by Israel Including A guy in a wheelchair
Yassin, a quadriplegic who was nearly blind, had used a wheelchair since a sporting accident at the age of 12.[15] He was killed when an Israeli helicopter gunship fired a missile at him as he was being wheeled from early morning prayers.[16] His killing, in an attack that claimed the lives of both his bodyguards and nine bystanders, was widely condemned and many observers suggested that the act would negatively impact the peace process.[16] 200,000 Palestinians attended his funeral procession.[17]
Ahmed Yassin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was still a terrorist so deserved to be executed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKa1kRWX0AA]Ahmad Yassin - Why Hamas fight - YouTube[/ame]

No bearing on the ceasefire at all as the blockade will not stop both sides from standing down. Cast your mind back to 2005 when Israel gave gaza to the muslims with no active troops inside gaza and no blockade. So why did the gazan muslims increase the rockets if they had got what they wanted.

Not true!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back