• Both-United Government Hamas-Fatah.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Who is the leader of the Palestinians? Why? -
I Wonder who is capable of leading the Palestinians to anything close to ceasefire.

Who is the leader of the Palestinians? Why? -
I Wonder who is capable of leading the Palestinians to anything close to ceasefire.

Neither side will accept a ceasefire that is acceptable to the other.

That is a false question.

On the Palestinian side in Gaza, there is a general uprising against the occupation, made up of civilians taking up arms, any vocal leaders have been Assassinated by Israel Including A guy in a wheelchair
Yassin, a quadriplegic who was nearly blind, had used a wheelchair since a sporting accident at the age of 12.[15] He was killed when an Israeli helicopter gunship fired a missile at him as he was being wheeled from early morning prayers.[16] His killing, in an attack that claimed the lives of both his bodyguards and nine bystanders, was widely condemned and many observers suggested that the act would negatively impact the peace process.[16] 200,000 Palestinians attended his funeral procession.[17]
Ahmed Yassin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

False answer, which one of the PALESTINIANS, not Israel.

Not really. Who on the Israeli side would accept a ceasefire?

Considering that Israel agreed to 5 ceasefires over the last 3 weeks and hamas refused them all tells a story. You cant put pre conditions on a humanitarian ceasefire if you want to be taken seriously.

Netanyahu..
BBC News - Israel accepts Egypt proposal to end Gaza conflict
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Read again what I've said - not Israeli - PALESTINIAN LEADER.

On the Palestinian side in Gaza, there is a general uprising against the occupation, made up of civilians taking up arms, any vocal leaders have been Assassinated by Israel Including A guy in a wheelchair
Yassin, a quadriplegic who was nearly blind, had used a wheelchair since a sporting accident at the age of 12.[15] He was killed when an Israeli helicopter gunship fired a missile at him as he was being wheeled from early morning prayers.[16] His killing, in an attack that claimed the lives of both his bodyguards and nine bystanders, was widely condemned and many observers suggested that the act would negatively impact the peace process.[16] 200,000 Palestinians attended his funeral procession.[17]
Ahmed Yassin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was killed 10 years ago and he was a founder of the terrorist organisation hamas. From your link,

" was a founder of Hamas, an Islamist Palestinian paramilitary organization and political party "

So why do you fudge the truth to support your ISLAMONAZI IDEOLOGY ?

Considering that Israel agreed to 5 ceasefires over the last 3 weeks and hamas refused them all tells a story. You cant put pre conditions on a humanitarian ceasefire if you want to be taken seriously.

What did those ceasefires say?

Are you expecting the Palestinians to accept a ceasefire that sucks?

First of all without ceasefire there will be zero process in peace negotiations or any kind of truce or whatever, and as I said since the Palestinians are dying every day
.well i think they should accept anything or at least not make demands or preconditions.
Basically yes.

But lets hear again why. a momentary ceasefire is bad for the Palestinians?

First of all without ceasefire there will be zero process in peace negotiations or any kind of truce or whatever, and as I said since the Palestinians are dying every day
.well i think they should accept anything or at least not make demands or preconditions.
Basically yes.

What about Israel's conditions?

Basically yes.

Israel ever stated any condition to negotiate with the Palestinians except stop the god damn violence? Any precondition just to negotiate? I don't think it ever happened.
Like I proved you before, Israel also agreed to many precondition for negotiation which led to nothing but more violent statements/actions and refusal from the Palestinians.

Basically yes.

Israel ever stated any condition to negotiate with the Palestinians except stop the god damn violence? Any precondition just to negotiate? I don't think it ever happened.
Like I proved you before, Israel also agreed to many precondition for negotiation which led to nothing but more violent statements/actions and refusal from the Palestinians.

Did Israel get to keep its blockade? Did Israel get to keep active troops inside Gaza?

Israel got what it wanted. What did the Palestinians get?

Did Israel get to keep its blockade? Did Israel get to keep active troops inside Gaza?

Israel got what it wanted. What did the Palestinians get?
It is not even close to what Israel wants but this is reality, and the blockade for example not going to change any time soon the way I see it, plus the soldiers are withdrawing from Gaza although the operation is not over, do you live on the moon?!

Like I said before, they belong to the losing side, so they have two options.

1.Continue dying and not accept ceasefire under Israel conditions.

This will lead to chaos in Gaza, probably complete disarm of entire Gaza like it was in the past when IDF occupied Gaza, but this time with less Israeli settlements to attack which means much less casualties on the Israeli side, Israeli presence in Rafah will secure Philadelphi border to aid Egypt with the smuggling war of weapons and goods into Gaza.
72 Virgins for each Sha'hid, and great photos for the press!
-Mostly Israel benefit.
-Palestinians only get rid of Hamas.

2.Accept Israel conditions and save the life of themselves.

Saving life of thousands in every future conflict, removing Hamas and securing Abbas as the leader of the Palestinians, rebuild Gaza ruins, and in generally also provides the Palestinians a way to stabilize themselves, economically as well.
Most importantly on the political zone it provides a solid ground for negotiations, if not peace talks which some progress can surly be made - even the smallest one, maybe a chance to prove they are not bloodthirsty primitives and ask Israel nicely to pull off the blockade instead of firing missiles..maybe allow Abbas an easier way to negotiate not under pressure and with zero "excuses for Israeli aggression".
-Mostly Palestinians benefit.
-Israel benefit as well.
("One enjoy and one doesn't miss a thing" - my humble attempt to translate)

[MENTION=21837]P F Tinmore[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Daniyel, it is too bad that you got caught up in and let Tinmore do what he is so good at doing to any thread here.

Deflect, detract, confuse. He never answered your question at all, but steered away and deflected your question to his own. Shame on him. Or better put:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZlNNSjsELs#t=35"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZlNNSjsELs#t=35[/ame]

I used to think (hope) that Abbas/Fatah and the 'unified' government would become someone with whom peace could be negotiated, but now I see that that will not happen. I am voting for none of the above since I now firmly believe that the Palestinians have put themselves into a very similar situation as the Native Americans did in North America 200 years ago. The refuse to put their own differences aside and unite for their own good; instead sending their own individual guerrilla units out hoping for . . . . I don't know.

Last edited:

They said what all ceasefires say, the clue is in the name. That both sides cease firing so that the dead and injured can be attended to. No pre conditions or demands in place from the ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST SCUM.

When one was finally agreed hamas went and broke it after 2 hours, then the second one hamas broke it after 3 hours. Now tell the board again who cant be trusted to keep their word ?

Basically yes.

What conditions, as the only side placing pre conditions in place is hamas.

Forum List

Back